Health Science Courses Online: Health science is a great career option after your school. The science career is growing in the youth these days. There are various options available in Health Sciences at the bachelor’s, master’s, diploma, and doctorate levels. The career options are available in various government and private universities.
Those who are interested in advanced degrees like in dentistry, nursing, pharmacology, and more can choose the health science courses. It also teaches you the ways to implement the knowledge for the treatment of patients. You can read the complete article for detailed information on 50+ health sciences streams.
- About Health Science Courses in India
- Eligibility For Best Courses in Health Sciences 2022
- 30+ Bachelors of Health Science Courses
- List of Master’s in Health Science Courses
- Diploma in Health Science Courses List
- PG Diploma in Health Science Courses
- Health Science Courses Online
- Top Colleges for Health Science Courses
- Career Scope In Health Science Field in India
- Health Science Jobs in India
- Salary For Health Science Course Students
- FAQs on Health Sciences In India
About Health Science Courses in India
Specializations in health sciences include anatomy, physiology, pharmacy, radiography, neurophysiology, microbiology, epidemiology, immunology, and others. The course teaches about human health and its related aspects.
The main aim of the health science courses is to examine the information related to the health of patients and the way to provide the best suitable treatment.
Thus, with the best career opportunities in health sciences, you can pursue your degree in the same field. If you are willing to know more about health sciences courses then we are here to help you.
The eligibility varies for all the courses in bachelor’s, diploma, and masters. The detailed eligibility criteria are well defined here:
- For bachelor’s degree: You must have studied biology, physics, chemistry, English, and other irrelevant subjects in class XII.
- For master’s and PG Diploma: You must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant domain
- For Ph.D.: You must have cleared your master’s degree and clear NEET PG.
The bachelor in health science courses requires you to clear class 12th from a recognized board or the equivalent degree. You must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and other relevant subjects related to the chosen course.
However, the eligibility criteria and the duration of the courses vary according to the college and the course. Read here the complete list of bachelor of health science degrees available to you.
- B.Sc. Cardio Pulmonary Perfusion Care Technology
- Bachelor’s Program in Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery
- B.Sc. in Microbiology
- Bachelor’s Program in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery
- B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc. in Physician Assistant Program
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- B.Sc.in Radiation Technology
- B.Sc. in Anesthesia Technology
- Bachelor of Medical Lab Technology
- B.Sc. Neuro-Electrophysiology
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Sociology
- B.Sc. in Bio-informatics
- B.Sc. in Yoga & Naturopathy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- B.Sc.in Clinical Psychology
- B.Sc. in Respiratory Technology
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- B.Sc.in Diagnostic Ultrasonography Imaging Technology
- B.Sc. in Optometry
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Bachelor of Rural Medicine & Surgery
- B.Sc. Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc.in Reproductive and Sexual Medicine
- Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics
- B.Sc.in Dietetics & Applied Nutrition
- B.Sc.in Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology
- Bachelor of Medical Record Technology
- B.Sc. Accident & Emergency Care Technology
- B.Sc.in Diagnostic Imaging Technology
For masters health sciences courses, there are a number of options available. Thus, you can choose the relevant course of your choice from the below list.
- M.Sc. in Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology
- Master of Science in Biotechnology
- Master in Medical Record Technology
- M.Sc. in Diagnostic Ultrasonography Imaging Technology
- M.Sc. in Physician Assistant Program
- Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing)
- M.Sc. in Reproductive and Sexual Medicine
- M.Sc. in Perfusion Technology
- Master in Prosthetics & Orthotics
- M.Sc. Speech & Hearing
- M.Sc. Med. Tech. Pharmacology & Physiology
- Master in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- M.Sc. in Environmental Studies
- M.Sc. Med. Tech (Radiology)
- Master of Health Administration
- M.Sc. in Bio-informatics
- M.Sc. Med. Tech. (Transfusion Medicine)
- Master in Physiotherapy
- M.Sc. Med. Tech. (Biochemistry)
- M.Sc. in Accident & Emergency Care Technology
- Master in Biomedical Science
- M.Sc. in Dietetics & Applied Nutrition
- M.Sc. in Microbiology
The diploma courses are available for the short term as well as for the long term. It completely depends on the course you are choosing. You can read the below table for the complete list of diploma courses in health sciences. Also, check other medical courses details.
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (Radiodiagnosis)
- Diploma in Operation Theater Technology
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
- Diploma in Hand and Leprosy Physiotherapy Technology
- Diploma in Allied Health Sciences
- Diploma in Medical Record Technology
- Diploma in Rural Health Care
- Diploma in Nutritional Health & Wellness
Have a look at the complete list of PG Diploma courses in the health science domain.
- P.G. Diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs
- P.G. Diploma in Cytogenetics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Ultrasonography
- Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
- P.G. Diploma in Industrial Health
- P.G. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health
- P.G. Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Technology
- P.G. Diploma in Yoga & Naturopathy
- P.G. Diploma in Nutritional Health & Wellness
- P.G. Diploma in Modern Ayurveda
- Post Graduate Diploma in Orthopedics Disease
- P.G. Diploma in Genetic Diagnosis Technology
- P.G. Diploma in Homeo Clinical Practice
In this era of technology and the internet, you can pursue any sort of course. Also, when we talk specifically about health sciences then there are a number of institutes that are offering health science courses.
- Introductory Human Physiology
- General Pathophysiology
- Become an EMT
- Dermatology: Trip to Skin
- Vital Signs: Understanding what the body is telling us
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- Introduction to the biology of cancer
- Medical Neuroscience
- Myocardial Infarction
- Diabetes – the essential facts
- The Basics of Trauma Surgery
- Clinical Terminology for International and U.S Students
- COVID-19 Training for Healthcare Workers
More Related Articles
The colleges for health sciences are available all over India. You can choose the college of your choice from the following list:
- Christian Institute of Allied Health Sciences
- Indian Institute of Allied Health Sciences
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
- I.T.S Institute of Health and Allied Sciences
- Noida International University
- Christian Medical College
- MIMS College of Allied Health Sciences
- Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences
- SGT University
- Coimbatore Institute of Allied Health Sciences
- Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Sciences
- Chitkara University
Health sciences create a lot of opportunities for you. As there are 50+ opportunities in all the domains after 12th, graduation, master’s, and more you can choose any degree of your choice. There are options that you can start earning after your degree completion as the health care science courses provide this opportunity for you.
Or if you are willing to pursue a higher degree in any domain you can also go for the career. With the great demand in the health sector, career opportunities are also increasing day by day.
However, the scope of health science has always been high and it is demanded worldwide. Due to the rise in demand the salaries and opportunities are also increasing which creates a positive impact on those who are choosing this specific domain.
The companies are providing amazing job opportunities for the health science course students. You can look for these various job profiles after pursuing health science courses:
- International Aid/Development Worker
- Research Scientist
- Veterinary Doctor
- Medical writer/Journalist
- Health Care Professional
- Biotechnologist or Nano-biotechnologist
- Speech therapists/Audiologists
- Forensic Science Specialist
- Health Service Manager
- Public Health Worker
- Exercise Physiologist
- Community Health Practitioner
- Assistant Physician
The salary for the health sciences students varies according to their job and tasks performed in the institutions. The average salary is around Rs 20,000 to Rs 50,000 per month.
1. What are the job opportunities after health science courses?
You can work in these defined domains: Pharmacist, Radiologist, Nurse, Microbiologist, Optometrist, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Occupational Therapist, Osteopath, and more and earn a lucrative salary.
2. Is health science a good career?
Health science provides amazing job opportunities. Even the course syllabus is very interesting which students like a lot. You will surely love to study the different domains which are available in the health science field. Thus, health science is a great career opportunity.
3. What is the salary structure for health science students?
The health science students are given high salaries. They can easily earn Rs 20,000 to Rs 50,000 per month after the completion of their graduation degree.
We have tried to provide detailed information regarding the health science courses via this page. Still, if you are not satisfied and have any sort of doubts you can ask in the comment section our expert team will help you to solve your doubts early. You can also visit our website Ncertbooks.guru for more details regarding health science courses or other science course details.