English Speaking Course Details: English is the language of Aviation, Science, Computer, Tourism, and the list goes on. Excellent communication skills in English can help you land a job in a multinational company within your country or abroad. English is a language that helps in international communication, and it is the language of the internet. So, learning English doesn’t only help you get a job, but it also enables you to socialise. One never regret learning English because it works as a magic key to new doors.
English is the language of business as well. No matter which country you visit, knowing English can make your journey better. It is because at least a few people in any country know English. In this article, you will get all the details about the English speaking course like its duration, fee structure, admission procedure, career prospect, etc.
Get to Know More about other types of Course Details in Streamwise, and Category wise.
- About English Speaking Course Details
- English Speaking Course Details – Overview
- Subject, Concepts of English Speaking Course
- List of Institutes Offering English Speaking Course
- Prerequisite of English Speaking Course
- English Speaking Course Eligibility Criteria
- English Speaking Course Fee Structure
- English Speaking Course Admission Procedure
- English Speaking Course Syllabus
- English Speaking Course Duration
- English Speaking Courses Job Options
- Salary Offered to Spoken English Certified Professionals
- FAQ’s on English Speaking Course Details
- Summary of English Speaking Course Details
English is a language used internationally. Communication is the key to information. And English helps you communicate with people all around the world. So, it opens the door to various opportunities for you. Here are some reasons explaining why you will not regret learning English.
- English is an easy language with similarities with many other languages such as French, German, etc. It is easily understandable. As it is a popular language, there are a lot of resources to learn English.
- English is the language of business. Globalisation made it a necessity for every company to hire English known employees. One must learn English to give an interview with the most well-known international brands, even some national brands.
- English lets you learn more. There are many books on different subjects which are initially written in English. Some of them do not have a translation. One can learn from various resources quickly if s/he knows English.
- English helps you travel the world without having a communication barrier. It is good to learn a few essential words of the country, but English helps you ultimately in the whole travel process.
- Most of the sectors follow English as a standard language like Science, Aviation, Information Technology, Travel, etc. So, one must know English if they want to join any of these fields.
|Course Type||Diploma Course / Certification|
|Duration of the Course||3 Months to 1 Year|
|Eligibility||Minimum class 10 qualified|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam based / Personal Interview-Based / Merit Based|
|English Speaking Course Fee||Between 5,000 to 25000 Rs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 Lakhs – 5 Lakhs Per Annum|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Schools, Colleges, Publishing Firms, Advertising companies, etc|
|Job Positions||Language Trainer
Front Desk Executive
Tourist Guide etc.
The certification course on Spoken English is mainly for six months. Here, one is taught to understand and speak in English. Though one can excel in this course only through rigorous practice and focus. The more one will say, the better s/he will communicate. Some of the concepts that are discussed in English speaking course are listed below :
- Pronunciation of Words
- Spoken Skills
- Vocabulary and Word Recognition
- Writing Skills
- Oral Expression of the Language
Many institutions in India are offering certification courses on Spoken English. Some of them are listed below :
- Amity Polytechnic for Women, Noida
- Arkvan-Nexsoftt, Delhi
- Binayak Iner College, Almora
- Daksh Institute of Management Studies, Barlowganj
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Training Center, Delhi
- SVIM, Ranipur
- Time Business School, Ahmedabad
- Vinayakrao Patil Mahavidyalaya, Aurangabad
- Sahu Ram Swaroop Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Bareilly
- IGNOU Community College, Calicut
One must be focused and disciplined. It is because learning a new language needs a lot of hard work and practice. The candidate should be patient as it may take a long time to know the language accurately. Someone with a clear voice can learn the accent soon.
The eligibility criteria for taking admission in the Spoken English course is a minimum of class 10 pass. However, some institutions accept high school graduates only. Some of the institutions also require a minimum of 50% marks in grade 12. However, some additional criteria can be there for other institutions. Students who satisfied this eligibility can pursue English Diploma Course.
The average course fee of Spoken English is between 5000 to 25000 rupees. The course fee depends on the location, duration, and reputation of the institution.
Most of the institutions take admission based on the merit obtained in class 12. However, few institutions give access to class 10 pass candidates as well. To take admission in Spoken English course, one must check the criteria of the particular institution from their website and apply online or offline. One must keep all educational documents ready with him/her for further procedure. Some institutions also take admission tests and personal interviews before approving admission to this course.
- Listening: Listening to texts, listening to CDs, Trials of a good listener
- The Pronunciation: Phonetic Symbols consonants & Vowels with illustrations in use
- Listening & Comprehension: Interpretation of texts based on the question-answer. Interaction among students
- Reading Skills: Techniques of reading. Reading comprehension of unseen pages, Identifying the context & the central idea
- Vocabulary & word formation: From different texts & dictionary
- Basic Grammar: Prescriptive/descriptive approaches grammaticality – acceptability –appropriateness-grammar in context- grammar in spoken & written
- Practice: Exercise on different grammatical constructions, Identification of the grammatical devices forms different texts like newspapers, poems, stories, etc.
- Words & phrases used for conversation: Making statements, questions, order & suggestions – denying –rejecting-disagreeing-possibility-ability, permission, obligations, etc.
- Public speech
- Telephonic Conversation
The duration of the certification course on Spoken English varies from 3 months to 1 year.
One can have plenty of options for job opportunities to choose from after completing the Spoken English course. Apart from job opportunities, particularly for Spoken English experts, learning English can help anyone in any field of work. English will also help them in their higher studies. One must know English if s/he wishes to work abroad. Some of the job openings, particularly for Spoken English experts, are listed below :
- Language Trainer
- Content Developer
- BPO Executive
- Relationship Manager
- Front Desk Executive
- Tourist Guide
Interested candidates who want to explore English subject can also pursue BA English Literature Course.
After completing the Spoken English course, one can earn between 1.5 lakhs to 6 lakhs per annum. However, it depends on the location, experience, and reputation of the institution.
Who can apply for a Spoken English course?
Anyone after completing class 10 can apply for this course. However, some institutions require high school graduates with a minimum of 50% marks.
How can I speak English fluently?
Fluency in a foreign language requires a lot of patience and practice. The more you speak, eliminate the mistake and learn from it, the more fluent you will become in speaking English.
Does learning English help in academics?
Yes, English helps to make your academics healthy. There are many books on different subjects in English with no translation available. So, one must know English to read the vast resources available in English.
How does English affect professional development?
Nowadays, most of the companies are hiring English speakers because of globalisation. It makes you confident to speak up in front of global clients. One must know English to travel around the world or to do international business deals.
There are 1.5 billion English speakers in the world. Businesses are becoming global using this language. So, learning English will help you out if you want to do business or a job or study further. Hopefully, the details provided on the English Speaking Course will help you know the course better. Please let us know about your queries in the comments section.