English Diploma Course: Candidates who want to become an English teacher can pursue this Diploma in English Course. You can learn more specific details about the English grammar, structure and methodologies of the English language along with the teaching skills. Speaking in English fluently is helpful for the students to get placed in various jobs easily.
After completing this course, you can work as an English teacher in primary school or study higher studies to get better jobs. Contenders can check the Diploma English Course Details such as eligibility conditions, admission process, course benefits, top colleges with course fee, and career scope in the following sections.
- About English Diploma Course
- Diploma in English Course Highlights
- Eligibility Conditions for Diploma in English Course
- English Diploma Course Online Admission Procedure
- Best Diploma in English Course Colleges in India & Aboard
- Advantages of Diploma English Course
- English Diploma Course Syllabus
- Diploma in English Career Options
- English Diploma Course Jobs
- FAQ’s on Diploma English Course
English diploma is a full-time diploma course that is helpful for individuals to improve their English language proficiency. This course focuses on specific language areas like literature, grammar, British literature, diversity, critical thinking, written and communication skills, and many more. This programme is a one year course that helps in strengthening the English language capabilities.
Candidates who have finished their 12th class from a recognised board can apply for a regular/distance English Diploma Course. Many colleges/universities all over India and abroad are offering Diploma in English courses. Individuals after finishing the course can get placed in various job profiles like a translator, teacher, associate community manager, and correlation specialist and can earn an average salary of 2 to 10 lakhs per annum.
|Course Name||English Diploma Course|
|Course Duration||1 year|
|Exam Type||Semester System|
|Admission Process||Merit Basis or Entrance Exam|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th grade|
|English Diploma Course Fee||INR 1,000 to 90,000|
|Recruiting Sectors||Communication Industry, Journalism, Politics, Public Relations, Translation Agencies, Advertising Industries, Research|
|Job Profiles||Teacher, Translator, Correlation Specialist, Associate Community Manager|
|Average Salary||INR 2 to 10 Lakhs per annum|
The minimum eligibility requirements to apply for English Diploma Course is given here.
- Students must have passed the 12th board exams with a minimum of 50% marks. This may vary based on the college.
- In a few universities, candidates must score good marks in the relevant entrance exam.
English Course Diploma admission procedure depends on the college/university you have chosen. The basic admission details are listed here.
- Some universities take admissions based on the merit list of the entrance exam results and other colleges take direct admissions.
- Colleges that follow direct admissions will consider the scores of the applicants in class 12.
- Merit basis admission universities will conduct an entrance exam. Applicants have to prepare all the topics from the syllabus. The entrance exam syllabus may differ from college to college.
- Interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the college by filling the application form.
- Submit the academic documents at the time of application.
- Attend the entrance exam and score qualified marks.
- Based on their marks, selected candidates are given admission letters.
Here we are giving the details of best English Diploma Courses Colleges along with their course fee in India and other countries.
|College Name||Diploma English Course Fee|
|Directorate of Distance Education Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata||INR 5,300|
|Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||INR 6,000|
|KIIT School of Languages, Orissa||INR 40,000|
|Providence College for Women, Tamil Nadu||INR 28,253|
|CMR University, Bangalore||–|
|Arihant Group of Institutes, Pune||–|
|Noida International University, Noida||INR 30,000|
|Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwa Vidyalaya, Khairagarh||INR 3,860|
|Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University, Rajasthan||INR 40,000|
|Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune||INR 15,000|
|Changu Kana Thakur Arts, Commerce and Science College, Raigarh||–|
|MGM University, Aurangabad||INR 1.5 Lakhs|
|Thassim Beevi Abdul Kader College, Ramanathapuram||–|
|SRM University, Chennai||INR 35,000|
|Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL), Noida||INR 35,000|
|Kerala University, Trivandrum||INR 1,100|
|Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut||INR 28,000|
|Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata||INR 17,550|
|Mysore City Minority First Grade College, Mysore||–|
|Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune||–|
|University Of Mysore, Mysore||INR 11,000|
|SAM Global University, Bhopal||–|
|Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagaraj University, Nagpur||INR 12,280|
|English Language Teaching Institute of Symbiosis, Pune||INR 21,000|
|PT. Ravishankar Shukla University||INR 5,740|
|The Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education, Banglore||–|
|University of Otago, New Zealand||INR 15,70,358|
|University Of Cambridge, UK||INR 18,10,384|
|University of Stirling, UK||INR 16,54,689|
|Massey University, New Zealand||–|
|University of Auckland, New Zealand||INR 18,00,945|
|Oxford Brookes University, UK||INR 12,98,355|
|University College Cork, Ireland||INR 14,18,456|
Students can check the benefits of studying Diploma English Course in the following sections.
- This course is useful for students who want to brush up on their skills, are passionate about the language and doesn’t have the necessary knowledge of English.
- It does not only help to improve their skills but also useful in offering professional development. Having a grip on the language makes it easy for individuals to crack various jobs.
- Diploma in English degree holders can easily prepare for competitive exams like IELTS and helps to get admission in colleges for higher studies.
- Various job options are available to the candidates who have finished a diploma in English.
- The different job profiles are teacher, correlation specialist, translator, associate community manager with an average package of 2 to 10 lakhs per annum.
More Related Courses
The detailed semester wise Diploma in English Subjects is given here.
- Semester I
- Introduction To The Study of English Language
- Instructional Methodologies of English language
- Structure of English Language
- Semester II
- A Study in English Grammar
- Teaching and Learning of English through Construction
- Teaching English at Primary and Secondary Level
Several job opportunities are available for English Language Diploma graduates in state and national governments. Students who have successfully finished this programme can get a chance in govt institutions/ public organizations/ charitable organizations/ voluntary/ business/ financial/ legal firms, etc.
Recruiting organisations of Diploma in English Course completed individuals are as follows:
- General Management
- Media Organizations
You can get career opportunities in other fields also. As this course is helpful in developing their English Language Skills which is essential for competitive exams and helpful to live in any place around the globe.
A graduate with English Course Diploma is open to a huge number of vacancies. English Speaking Course Details is helpful for you to improve communication skills and earn jobs. Some of the job positions for the English Language Diploma Course are as follows:
- Content Writer
- Arts Administrator
- Records Manager
- Information Officer
- PRO (Public Relations Officer)
- Magazine Journalist
- Technical Account Manager
- Correlation Specialist
- Associate Community Manager
The average pay scale that a job holder can get is INR 2 to 5 Lakhs.
1. Which diploma is best for English?
Here listed are the best English language courses in Diploma to study.
- Diploma in Internation ESOL
- Diploma in Business English Writing
- Teaching English to students
- Diploma in TESOL
- Diploma of Higher Education in the English Language, and so on.
2. How many years of course is Diploma in English?
English Diploma Course is an undergraduate diploma one year course.
3. What can I do after Diploma in the English Language?
You can do the job in the teaching field as a primary school English teacher, translator or pursue higher studies to get the best jobs with the highest salaries.
4. Can I do English Language Diploma Course after the 10th standard?
No, you can’t go for English Diploma Course after the 10th class. But there are few certificate courses in English that students can take after competing 10th class. The course duration is 6 months and is offered by many institutions.
5. Will the English Diploma Course help with my vocabulary and grammar?
Yes, the English language diploma course is helpful to enhance your language skills and teaches you the convenient ways to use them. The students are taught proper English grammar, vocabulary during the course.
We are hoping that the details included here about the English Diploma Course details are helpful for the candidates while applying for the colleges. Stay in touch with our website www.ncertbook.guru to have knowledge on other streams, courses for free.