Diploma in Cooperative Management Course Details: Cooperative Management is a creative field that is mostly related to management in recent times. The Diploma Course in Cooperative Management is a one-year-long course in the field of Business Management and it deals with the principles of Cooperative Management. The eligibility criteria for admission in this course is to qualify 10+2 exam from a recognized Board of Education.
Some universities may also conduct entrance examinations for the admission process. Want to know more about the diploma cooperative management courses in India like an average fee, the average salary, job options, the best-recruiting companies, etc? Just take a look at the further modules and gather everything regarding the diploma course in Cooperative Management.
- Diploma in Cooperative Management Course Details
- Should I Do Cooperative Management Diploma Course?
- Eligibility Criteria for a Diploma in Cooperative Management Distance Education
- Cooperative Management Diploma Course Admission Process 2022
- Skills Required to Study Cooperative Management
- Diploma Cooperative Management Course Fees
- Top Colleges for Diploma in Cooperative Management
- Diploma in Cooperative Management Syllabus
- Diploma in Cooperative Management Jobs
- Top Recruiters for Certified Holders in Diploma Cooperative Management
- What is the salary after a Diploma in Cooperative Management?
- FAQ’s on Cooperative Management Diploma Course in India
Diploma in Cooperative Management Course Details
Cooperative Management is a field of study which includes management skills and processes in any organization and having knowledge of the working system of management at various levels. The Diploma in Cooperative Management Course Outline is as follows:
- Diploma in Cooperative Management Course Duration is a one-year-long course that can be taken up by a student after completing their 10 + 2 with a recognized Board of Education with a minimum of 45% marks.
- The diploma in cooperative management admission 2022 admission process is mostly merit-based but some colleges choose to take an entrance examination.
- The top recruiters that hire students after a Diploma course in Cooperative Management are Cooperative banks, consultancies, research institutes, startups Management institutes, etc. The job profiles for Diploma holders in Cooperative Management are divisional manager, researcher, facilitator, etc.
- You can earn a salary somewhere between INR 7000 to INR 15,000 per month as a fresher after completing their Diploma in Cooperative Management. Whereas the fee of the entire course is somewhere between INR 7000 to INR 25,000.
Should I Do Cooperative Management Diploma Course?
If you have an interest in the Management field and want to dive deeper into the world of Management and build a career in it, doing a Diploma in Cooperative Management might be the right choice for you. This course helps you develop your managerial skills by providing proper theory and practical classes in a time frame of one year.
Students can work in various fields such as in research organizations, consultancy administrations, lodging cooperatives, etc after completing their Diploma Cooperative Management course. There are abundant job opportunities in this field.
Hence, it can be a very good career move to do a Diploma Cooperative Management course. If you want to enhance your practical skills in project management or technical aspects along with their managerial responsibilities you can definitely opt for this course.
Eligibility Criteria for a Diploma in Cooperative Management Distance Education
You need to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission in a Diploma Course in Cooperative Management course. The minimum eligibility criteria for getting admitted to this course is:
- Completing a basic 10 + 2 education whether recognized Board of Education.
- Your percentage score must be a minimum of 45% to 50% aggregate.
- The students from all streams can take admission in a Diploma in Cooperative Management.
Cooperative Management Diploma Course Admission Process 2022
Let’s have a look at the admission process in a college that offers a Diploma in Cooperative Management Diploma Course:
- The admission process is usually merit-based. However, some colleges might choose to take an entrance exam for selecting students in this course.
- In case of an entrance examination, the student must clear the cut-off to get admission into the Course of Diploma in Cooperative Management.
- The student must upload all the necessary documents along with their application form as per the deadlines and rules of the college they want to take admission to.
- Students can fill out the application forms in an online or offline mode according to the procedures and guidelines of the college.
- Students are advised to check the websites of the colleges from time to time for the latest updates regarding their application and admission.
- After the results, a counseling round is done after which a merit list is formed. This merit list finalizes the seat for those candidates who qualified all the rounds.
Skills Required to Study Cooperative Management
There are certain skills required to study a particular field. Following are the skills that are mandatory for a Cooperative Management student:
- Communication skills: Candidates must be able to put forward their ideas, projects, and discussions extremely effectively in front of people. They should be clear, confident, and mannered.
- Analytical skills: The students of the Diploma in Cooperative Management course must have strong analytical skills since they have to deal with irregularities and uncertainties in various mechanisms. Hence, the students must be well aware of the problems and they must be willing to solve them in the best possible ways.
- Attention to Detail: Students of Cooperative Management must be very attentive to small details while they are working with control processes as each project requires heavy planning and proper execution.
- Leadership: In order to manage a project properly, the individual must have good leadership skills since they need to incorporate the various levels of employees and communicate with them regarding the duties and responsibilities of a project.
- Updated with latest trends: It is crucial for a student of cooperative management to be aware of the latest trends in the field to be able to give their best in their projects. The field of management and the ways of management are changing rapidly.
Diploma Cooperative Management Course Fees
The fee for a Cooperative Management Diploma course is somewhere between INR 7000 to INR 60,000. The exact fee completely depends upon the college in which one wants to take admission.
Top Colleges for Diploma in Cooperative Management
There are various top institutes all across the country which provide premium quality education in Cooperative Management. Let’s look at the top colleges for a Diploma in Cooperative Management.
- Palamuru University, Mahbubnagar
- Madhusudan Institute of Cooperative Management
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bihar
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
- Annamalai University
- Institute of Cooperative Management
- Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management
Diploma in Cooperative Management Syllabus
The Cooperative Management Diploma is divided into 2 semesters. This one-year-long course covers various topics of the Management field in these 2 semesters. Let’s look at the diploma in cooperative management subjects semester wise from the following table:
|Semester 1||Cooperative Law, Management, and Administration||Cooperative Credit and Banking||Environment for Cooperatives and Rural Development||Non-credit Cooperatives||Cost Accounting and Financial Management||Cooperative Accounts and Audit Statistics|
|Semester 2||Organizational Behavior and Communication||Allied Laws||Research Methodology and Project Management||MIS and Computer Application||Marketing Management||Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations|
Diploma in Cooperative Management Jobs
Cooperative Management is a booming field in recent times. There are abundant job opportunities available for students after completing their Diploma in Cooperative Management. Following are the best job profiles for Diploma holders in Cooperative Management along with their descriptions:
- Project Manager: Diploma holders in Cooperative Management can go for a project manager role whose job is basically to execute a project in cooperatives.
- Researcher Manager: In order to provide Technical Support in organizations for their research aspects such as recruitment planning management financial, etc, Researcher Managers are hired. They also work on customer relationship management to solve issues related to services or equipment.
- Divisional Manager: The job of a divisional manager is to look after the work of technicians and workers during any sort of printer issue. A divisional manager is a middle layer between the higher and the lower layer of workers and he must make sure that all the problems that occur in the printing technology are solved on a regular basis and there is improvement in the overall quality of work.
- Managerial Assistant: Students who have a Diploma degree in Cooperative Management can become managerial assistants whose job is to assisted to assist the top Management and operational level workers with all the work that is being done in the organization on the lower levels.
Top Recruiters for Certified Holders in Diploma Cooperative Management
Following are the kinds of companies that hire Diploma Holders in Cooperative Management:
- Cooperative banks
- Research institutes
- Management institutes
What is the salary after a Diploma in Cooperative Management?
A fresher Diploma holder in Cooperative Management can expect a salary of up to 2,00,000 per annum. The salary of an individual keeps on increasing as their experience in the field keeps on increasing. Moreover, if an individual keeps on developing and enhancing their skills they can see a multi-fold increase in their salaries. There are numerous opportunities available for students to work and make a profit in the management industry.
- How to Become an Event Manager in India
- How to Become a Human Resource (H.R.) Manager in India
- Management Engineering Courses
FAQ’s on Cooperative Management Diploma Course In India
1. Can I do a Cooperative Management Diploma course after class 12th?
Yes, you can definitely go for a Diploma in Cooperative Management after completing your class 12th. The minimum eligibility criteria are that you must have completed your 10+2 with a recognized Board of Education with a minimum of 45% marks.
2. Can I go for Co Operative Course in distance education?
Yes, distance learning is an option for doing a Cooperative Management Diploma course. It is a theoretical subject mostly. Hence. it depends on the students grasping capacity if they can follow along with the course during our distance learning program or not.
3. What are the basic skills required to study a Cooperative Management Diploma?
There are 3 main skills that are required for studying a Cooperative Management course. Those skills are Management skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
We hope that this article was able to provide you with all the information regarding a Diploma in Cooperative Management Course. Make use of this complete guide on Cooperative Management Diploma Courses and know course details, eligibility criteria, admission process, fee, top colleges, syllabus, skills, salary, employment options, and top recruiters.
Having an idea of all the aspects will help you to make the best decision for yourself. Also, visit ncertbooks.guru for more career deciding and the latest course details.