BTech 2nd Year 1st Sem Digital Logic Design Books Pdf Download: Guys who are in search of DLD Lecture Notes and Textbooks for their upcoming sem examinations can halt on this page. Because here we have hosted a B.Tech 2nd-year Digital Logic Design Books and Full Notes in a single download link. The provided DLD Textbooks & Study materials download links are in PDF format, so you can access them anywhere & any time.
We are offering these BTech 2nd-year DLD Lecture Notes Pdf Download for free of cost along with the additional information like Digital Logic Design Reference Books, Syllabus & Review Questions List. You can avail all of this information from this page without paying a single penny to us. So, grab this chance and bag the best DLD Books and Notes in PDF for your exam preparation.
Contents in this Article:
- About Digital Logic Design (DLD)
- Digital Logic Design Books & Notes Pdf Free Download
- 2nd Year B.Tech Digital Logic Design Reference Books List
- BTech 1st Sem Digital Logic Design (DLD) Syllabus – Latest
- List of Important Digital Logic Design Review Questions
- FAQs on DLD Reference Books & Full Notes Pdf Download
Digital Logic Design or DLD (in-short) is the foundation of electronic systems, like computers and cell phones. It is rooted in binary code, a series of zeroes and ones each having an opposite value. This system aids the design of electronic circuits that convey data, including logic gates. Digital Logic and Computer Design is a basic one for both the electrical and computer engineering field students. DLD is utilized to develop hardware, like circuit boards, and microchip processors. And these hardware components will be used in various electronic devices. So, having knowledge about Digital Logic Design is compulsory for BTech students. Just click on the quick download links available in the below section and get the Digital Logic Design books & study materials for the exam preparation. These best Books & Notes of B.tech 2nd-year DLD are mentioned in Pdf format for easy access for any university students.
Also, refer to the following links:
Are you guys looking for reliable exam resources like the best books, study materials, & lecture notes for Digital Logic Design subject? Then, you have come to the right place only. Here, we have tried listing all subject experts recommended good DLD Books Pdf & Lecture Notes PPT in Download links.
|Digital Logic Design book free download||Download|
|DLD Notes ppt||Download|
|Digital logic design Study Material||Download|
|Digital logic design Question Paper||Download|
|DLD Basics Pdf for Btech students||Download|
|Digital logic design questions and answers Pdf||Download|
B.tech 2nd-year candidates can also avail DLD Reference Textbooks list over here which are suggested by the subject experts & sem toppers. Suggested books also play a major role while exam preparation. Also, It is known as the best study resource for the students for their exams. Moreover, the Reference Textbooks of Digital Logic & Computer Design which are listed over here is designed & written in a simple & understandable language including fundamentals of all DLD Concepts. To support you all at your preparation time, we have come up with the list of good DLD Recommended Books along with Digital Logic Design Full Notes & Study Materials PDF Download Links in this article.
- Digital Logic Design, R.D. Sudhakar Samuel, Elsevier
- Fundamentals of Logic Design, 5/e, Roth, Cengage
- Digital Logic and Computer Design, M.Morris Mano, PEA.
- Switching and Finite Automata Theory,3/e, Kohavi, Jha, Cambridge.
- Digital Logic Design, Leach, Malvino, Saha, TMH
- Modern Digital Electronics, R.P. Jain, TMH
- Digital Design, 5/e, M.Morris Mano, Michael D Ciletti, PEA.
- Digital Logic Design, Leach, Malvino, Saha, TMH.
- Modern Digital Electronics, R.P. Jain, TMH.
Do Refer: Ph.D. Books
Having basic knowledge about the concepts of Digital Logic Design subject is a primary aspect before starting your preparation. You can avail the details of the DLD concepts by the latest & updated Digital Logic Design Exam Syllabus 2020. So, here we have hosted a detailed syllabus of DLD B.tech 2nd year subject along with the list of good Digital Logic Design Books & Notes Pdf Download. Have a glance at the DLD syllabus and select the best Recommended Book of Digital Logic Design.
UNIT- I: Digital Systems and Binary Numbers
Digital Systems, Binary Numbers, Binary Numbers, Octal and Hexadecimal Numbers, Complements of Numbers, Complements of Numbers, Signed Binary Numbers, Arithmetic addition and subtraction
UNIT -II: Concept of Boolean algebra
Basic Theorems and Properties of Boolean algebra, Boolean Functions, Canonical and Standard Forms, Minterms and Maxterms,
UNIT- III: Gate-level Minimization
Map Method, Two-Variable K-Map, Three-Variable K-Map, Four Variable K-Maps. Products of Sum Simplification, Sum of Products Simplification, Don’t – Care Conditions, NAND and NOR Implementation, Exclusive‐OR Function
UNIT- IV: Combinational Logic
Introduction, Analysis Procedure, Design Procedure, Binary Adder–Subtractor, Decimal Adder, Binary Multiplier, Decoders, Encoders, Multiplexers, HDL Models of Combinational Circuits
UNIT- V: Synchronous Sequential Logic
Introduction to Sequential Circuits, Storage Elements: Latches, Storage Elements: Flip‐Flops, Analysis of Clocked Sequential Circuits, Mealy and Moore Models of Finite State Machines
UNIT -VI: Registers and Counters
Registers, Shift Registers, Ripple Counters, Synchronous Counters, Ring Counter, Johnson Counter, Ripple Counter
Digital Logic Design Books by Morris mano 5th edition solution manual
The following questions list assists you to score more marks in the exam. So, practice or read all of these Important Questions of DLD thoroughly without fail.
- Design the sequential circuit in question 6, using T flip-flops.
- Explain about Weighted and non-weighted codes
- Design a mod-5 counter which has the following binary sequence: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4. Use JK flip-flops.
- Conversion of JK flip flop to SR flip-flop
- Design a counter that has the following repeated binary sequence: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Use RS flip-flops.
- Explain about Ripple Adder/Subtractor using 2’s complement method
- Design a counter with the following repeated binary sequence: 0, 4, 2, 1, 6. Use T flip-flops.
- Convert the following numbers to decimal. (10101001.0101)2 , (12020)3 ,(1023.2)4 , (40123)5 , (0.354)6 , (45)7 , (8.3)9 ,(A10)12
- For the Boolean function F = x z + z + xy + w y + wxy
(i) Obtain the truth table of F. (ii) Use Boolean algebra to simplify the function to a minimum number of literals
- Design a counter with the following binary sequence: 1, 2, 5, 7, and repeat. Use JK flip-flops.
- Draw the multiple-level NAND circuit for the following expression: w (x + y + z) + XYZ
- Design a 4 input priority encoder with input D0 having the highest priority and D3 the lowest priority.
- What are the limitations of JK flip flop? Explain how can eliminate those limitations
- What is the difference between a serial and a parallel transfer? Explain how to convert serial data to parallel and parallel to serial.
- Design a synchronous BCD counter with JK flip-flop
Digital Logic Design or DLD (in-short) is the foundation of electronic systems, like computers and cell phones. It is rooted in binary code, a series of zeroes and ones each having an opposite value. This system aids the design of electronic circuits that convey data, including logic gates.
I am sure that these Top 6 Digital Logic Design Text Books Pdf will be the best for your exam preparation:
- Digital Logic & Computer Design 1/e by Pearson Education India
- Fundamentals of Logic Design by Charles H. Roth Jr.
- Digital Circuits and Logic Design by Lee S.C
- Fundamentals of Digital Logic With Verilog Design (SIE) by McGraw Hill Education
- Digital Logic and Computer Design by M.Morris Mano
- Digital Design and Computer Architecture by David Harris and Sarah Harris
We hope the data shed on our page has been beneficial to you in clearing your concerns about Digital Logic Design Books Pdf. For any other doubts, drop a comment via the below comment box and our expert team will help you as soon as possible with the best possible solutions. Stay tuned to our site and bookmark it for getting more updates on Digital Logic Design Reference Books & Notes, Syllabus & Important Questions of DLD.