AP Inter Migration Certificate: Board of Intermediate Education releases the AP Inter Migration Certificate for the candidates who need it. Candidates who are willing to join other colleges or go for further studies can get this Migration Certificate. You need to fill the Application in order to obtain the Migration Certificate. Students can apply the AP Intermediate Migration Certificate on the Official Website i.e. bieap.gov.in Have an insight into article for more info on Application Procedure, how to track the status of Migration Certificate, Application Fee, etc.
- AP Inter Migration Certificate Brief Details
- BIEAP Intermediate Migration Certificate
- AP Inter Migration Certificate Online Application Procedure
- Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Migration Certificate Offline
- Necessary Documents for AP Inter Migration Certificate
- Tracking of AP Intermediate Migration Certificate
- How do I get an AP Inter Migration Certificate?
- How can I download my AP Inter Migration Certificate?
- What is the use of AP Inter Migration Certificate?
Andhra Pradesh Inter Migration Certificate Apply Online @ bieap.gov.in
Board of Intermediate Education regulates the Inter/Class 12/Plus Two Education in the State. They are responsible for monitoring the syllabus Pattern, Organising the Exams, declaration of results. BIEAP is also responsible for the concerning activities.
Students who are moving out from the state or visiting abroad for higher studies or for any other reason can apply for the AP Inter Migration Certificate. To avail, the certificate aspirants are suggested to visit the official portal of the Board of Intermediate Education and apply for the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Migration Certificate.
|Authority||Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati|
|Type of Certificate||Migration Certificate|
|Time of Issue||Less than 15 days|
Students who have completed their Intermediate can get Migration Certificate to get admission in further studies. Aspirants who are shifting from one college to another can mention the reason behind leaving and apply for the Migration Certificate. You need to submit the Migration Certificate before joining in any other college at the time of Joining.
Do Refer: Telugu Academy Books
Here are the simple and easy steps that will help you in applying the AP Inter Migration Certificate Online. Follow them accordingly and get the Migration Certificate. They are in the following way
- Visit the Official Website of BIEAP i.e., bie.ap.gov.in
- Aspirants applying the Migration Certificate should click on the Student Tab on the Home Page.
- Check for the relevant link of the Migration Certificate on the Homepage.
- Enter the necessary details like Enrollment Number, Email ID, Date of Birth and then tap on the Get Data Button over there.
- Soon after you click on the Get Data Button Student Data will be retrieved and displayed on the screen.
- You will get the details like
- Roll Number
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- College Name
- Mobile Number
- Fee (In Rupees)
- After this, click on the Submit and Pay Button to pay the necessary fee and apply the Migration Certificate.
- Pay the required amount through Debit, Credit or Netbanking or even by generating Bank Chalana at any SBI Branch.
You can apply for the AP Inter Migration Certificate through Offline Mode too. You can fill the application form and send it to BIEAP by Speed Post. The Offline Application Procedure is as under
- Download the AP Inter Migration Certificate Online Form and fill the Particulars needed.
- Pay the required Fee at any SbI Branch and by generating Challan through the AP Citizen Challan Creation portal.
- Fill the Form, and attach the required documents and Fee Challan Copy.
- Now, Send it to the BIEAP, Andhra Pradesh through Speed Post.
After Successful Submission of the Application, concerned officials will process the Application and you can track your status online too using Acknowledgement Number.
Must See: Reference Books for APPSC Group 1
- Appeared Exam Hall Ticket copy or Number
- College details of student
- Mark list copy ( Generating Online at Intermediate result printout)
Once you are done with the Application Procedure you can track the Application Status using Acknowledgement Number.
- Go to the Official Website of Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh @ bie.ap.gov.in
- Enter the Acknowledgement Number you got during your application procedure after submitting the application.
- Proceed further by clicking on the “Get Status” Option.
- After that, you will get the Status of Your Migration Certificate.
FAQs on AP Inter Migration Certificate
Answer: You can visit the official website of BIEAP and fill in the application form and pay the concerned fee to get AP Inter Migration Certificate. For a detailed application process, you can refer to the aforementioned article.
Answer: You can refer to the official website of BIEAP i.e. bieap.gov.in and download the migration certificate. During the time of download, you may need details like Acknowledgement Number and Date of Birth, etc. so keep them handy.
Answer: Aspirants who want to change the college or visit abroad for higher studies need it at the time of joining in the new college.
We believe we provided enough information about the AP Inter Migration Certificate Application Procedure and other info. If you are having any other doubts you can feel free to reach us via comment section and we will guide you at the earliest possible. Stay tuned to our site for the latest updates.