Aviation courses after 12th: Aviation is one of the vast and important sectors of the various economies. You may that there are several jobs available in this sector. But with the right course and skills, you can be employed in the sector. There are lot many courses available for the aviation profession.
The students who have completed class 12th. And are looking for the right Aviation courses. Then this article is completely for you. You can get detailed information about the courses, fees, qualifications, top colleges, career scope, and a lot more in the below article.
- Know About Aviation courses available after 12th in India
- Outline for Aviation courses after 12th
- Aviation Course after 12th Fees
- Aviation Courses after 12th Qualification Requirements
- How to Apply for Aviation Courses after Class 12?
- Top Aviation Courses List after 12th Class
- Aviation Courses after 12th Commerce
- Aviation Courses after 12th Science
- List of Aviation Diploma Courses After 12th
- Online Aviation Courses after 12th
- Top Colleges For Aviation Courses after 12th in India
- Career Scope in Aviation Courses after Std 12th
- Aviation Courses after 12th Salary Structure
- FAQs on Best Aviation Courses after 12th
Aviation Courses can be pursued on a short-term and long-term basis. The courses will help you to build your career in Air Hostess and Cabin Crew to Ground Staff, Marketing, Operations, etc. The course such as diploma, certificate, bachelor, and online courses can be pursued after class 12th.
These aviation courses after the 12th are offered by the top colleges in India. After the completion of courses graduates get an amazing opportunity to work with some top companies. The career scope is also quite high.
Here in the below table, you will get to know more about the aviation course details after the 12th class explicitly:
|Type of Courses
|Medium of Education
|Online and Offline
|Certificate: Few hours to 6 months
Diploma: 1 year
UG: 3 to 4 years
|Must have cleared class with more than 50% marks.
The fee structure of the courses varies according to courses and the colleges. But on average you may complete the aviation courses after 12th from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10,00,000. It has been observed that private colleges have little high fee structure as compared to the government ones.
The eligibility criteria for aviation courses after class 12 say that:
- Students must hold a minimum of 50% grades in class 12th.
- Despite being from any field such as science, commerce, or arts you may go for the aviation courses.
- The class 12th degree must be obtained from a recognized institution.
Do Refer: Airport Management Courses after 12th
You need to look for the respective college to apply for the aviation courses. Here are the few steps which you may follow:
- Visit the official website of the college
- Choose the right course
- Register and fill out the application form
- Pay the required fees
- Then, wait for the admission process to get started and your name on the selected list.
The aviation courses vary from bachelor’s to Ph.D. Students can pursue the best suitable course for them. The list is never-ending. But we have clubbed a few top courses related to aviation after 12th here in the below list.
- Graduate Diploma in Airport Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation
- B.Sc in Airport and Airline Management
- BA in Aviation
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation
- Diploma in Aviation Hospitality
- BEng in Aviation Engineering
- Graduate Diploma in Aviation Medicine
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Airport Management
- Diploma in Aviation
- B.Sc in Aviation Meteorology
It has always been observed that the students who have cleared commerce in class 12th go for the b.com or BBA. But with the new inventions in the education, you can also go for the aviation courses.
You may go for the various bachelor and diploma courses in aviation after 12th commerce. Few of these courses are defined here.
|B.Sc in Hospitality Administration
|Bachelors in Hospitality Management – Culinary Specialization
|Bachelors in Hospitality Management – International Certification
|B.Sc – Hospitality and Hotel Administration
|Bachelors in Hospitality Management integrated
|BBA – Aviation Operations
|Bachelors in Hospitality Management
Engineering and Technology courses can also be pursued under the specialization of aviation. You may choose B.Sc, B.Tech, Diploma, and various other license courses in the science degree after 12th. In the below table read all the important courses in aviation after science.
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
|Commercial Pilot Licence
|B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering + MBA (Integrated)
|B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
|Diploma + B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
|B.Tech Aerospace Engineering
|B.Tech + MBA in Aeronautical Engineering
|B.E in Aerospace Engineering
|B.E. – Aeronautical Engineering
|Pilot Orientation Program
|B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering (Avionics Engineering Specialization)
|Assistant Flight Instructor Ratings (Aeroplane)
|B.E in Aerospace Engineering (LEET)
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (specialization in Aeroplane & Power plants)
|B.Sc – Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
The diploma courses can be completed in the short term. For students who want to join the aviation sector immediately and don’t have time or interest to pursue a long-duration degree then diploma courses are the best.
The admission process can be done on a merit basis in the diploma courses. The diploma courses are various from 3 months to 12 months. A few of these are detailed below.
- Diploma in Airline, Hospitality, and Travel Management
- Diploma in Air Cargo Management
- Diploma in Airline Management
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Diploma in Airlines, Tourism, and Hospitality
- Advance Diploma in Airline, Hospitality, and Tourism
- Diploma in Airline Operations
- Diploma In Air Cargo Practices & Documentation
- Diploma in Travel Management and Airport Handling
- Diploma in Cabin Crew
- Diploma in Airline, Hospitality, and Tourism
Online courses are at their peak in this online era. There are top institutes like Udemy, Coursera, and various top institutes offering online courses. Even these courses can be completed in a short time. The fee charged is also very minimal and sometimes free. If you are working then online courses are the best option for you.
Even there are various Indian universities also offering online aviation courses. Have a look at the best online courses in the below table.
|Coursera: involved by National Research Tomsk State University & Irkutsk National Research Technical University.
|Ember Riddle Aeronautical University, Canvas
|Aviation: Passenger service and handling
|Cybersecurity Policy for Aviation and Internet Infrastructures
|University of Colorado, Coursera
|Flying Training Course: Learn to fly Cessna – 172 Flight school
|18 hours 40 mins
|Certificate in Airport Ground Operation
|Certificate in Air Hostess
You may find colleges all over India. But some of the high-ranked colleges are defined here:
- Lovely Professional University (LPU), Phagwara
- Wings College of Aviation Technology, Pune
- Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Aeronautics, New Delhi
- Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Hyderabad
- Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai
- Chandigarh University
- Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida
Aviation is one of the busiest industries in the world. The sector demands those students who can calmly work in these busy scheduled and tight situations. Just the demands in the jobs the students are paid high in the same manner which creates quite a high career scope in this sector.
After the completion of your degree, you may be provided with these few job profiles. However, the offered job profiles are completely dependent on which type of degree you have gained. Some of them are defined here:
- Aircraft Technician
- Cargo Department Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Airport Operations Manager
- Air Hostess/ Cabin Crew
- Commercial Pilot
- Airport Manager
- Front-end Office Operator
On average at the intermediate level, the students who have completed aviation courses can earn Rs 4 to 5 LPA. However, you may get the detailed job profile-wise salary in the below table.
|Rs 15 LPA
|Airline Pilot, Copilot, or Flight Engineer
|Rs 16 LPA
|Rs 20 LPA
|Aircraft Mechanic / Service Technician
|Rs 4.5 LPA
|Airline Reservation Agent
|Rs 3.5 LPA
|Rs 5.6 LPA
Do Check: Aviation & Navy Courses
1. Which are the top recruiting firms hiring the students after aviation courses?
The top recruiting firms offering high-profile jobs and sound salaries to the students are
- Air Asia
- Make My Trip
- Airport Authority of India
- Go Air
- Air India
2. What are the skills required for the students who are working in the aviation sector?
The skills required vary according to the job profile and the tasks which you ate performing. But the most common skills are the following:
- Time Management skills
- Healthy and fit
- Patience and pleasant attitude
- Project Management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to multitask
3. Is Aviation a good care choice?
Yes, Aviation is one of the highest-paying sectors. You may find the high-salaried jobs in some top companies. Even the career scope is quite high in India as well as abroad. There are multiple fields in which you can choose the degree for aviation jobs.
4. Does Aviation courses offer government jobs?
Yes, the government sector is quite attractive when it comes to aviation job opportunities. The government needs aviation at various times such as in rescue operations, unusual climatic conditions, and a lot more.
With amazing career scope in the aviation sector if you are willing to build your future in the same then it s a good choice. But don’t miss the tiring working hours involved in the process. We hope that in the above article clear details are provided to you. If you feel any doubts feel free to reach out on Ncertbooks.guru