BBA in Aviation: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Aviation is one of the most growing and enthusiastic courses that has come to light very recently. For all participants who are seeking to pursue this course, this article will give an insight into the eligibility, syllabus, scope, and salary of this course. For further details on the admission and application process of this course, this article has been written with the precision of keeping in mind the best needs of the students.
Get to Know More about other types of Course Details in Stream wise, and Category wise
About BBA in Aviation Course
BBA Aviation or Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation is a 3-year college degree that can be sought after fulfilment of class XII in India. The competitors who need to seek after this course ought to have finished class twelfth with half total from a perceived college. Scores of higher auxiliary are incredibly significant because the admission to this course is merit-based, trailed by a meeting now and again.
BBA in Aviation Course Highlights
- The Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation is a 3-year course which is based on a merit-based entrance exam.
- All participants opting for this course are required to have a school certificate of 10+2 with at least 50% marks from a recognised board. All admissions are based on merit-based entrance tests. The top entrance exams in this field include LPUNEST and JUEE.
- The fees in the field of Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation ranges from Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 4,00,000. The average fee for this course is about Rs. 2,00,000.
- Some significant subjects in the field of Aviation include Awareness of Air Cargo Security, Management of Airline and Airport, Airline Marketing Management, Managing Information System, Introductory Course on Cargo and many others.
- The average salary in the field of Aviation is around Rs. 6,00,000. The offers received by the applicants depend on the companies; it ranges in between Rs. 4,00,000 to Rs. 8,00,000.
- The top recruiting companies in the field of Aviation are Air India, IndiGo, SpiceJet, Air Deccan, India Jet Airways, Air Costa, Air Heritage, Alliance Air, Air India Charters Ltd. and many others.
- The different job profiles in this field include Airport Manager, Program Manager, Manager of Airport Operations, Credit Control Manager, Manager of Airport, and many others.
What is Aviation?
Flying is one of the quickest developing enterprises in the nation and over the world. BBA in Aviation is a program that explicitly centres around the essentials of business correspondence, activities, financial matters, security, and so forth in the flying segment. The course manages the investigation of air terminals, business, carriers and each other part of the avionics business.
BBA in Aviation is a three-year undergrad level course that gives a top to bottom information on air transport, monetary bookkeeping, air terminal activities, traveller determining, air terminal arranging, showcasing, and so forth. The course additionally prepares its understudies on approaches to deal with groups and other administrative aptitudes—the capability of the flying business as far as employments has just expanded.
Different positions, including avionics director, asset chief, and so on, can be taken up by BBA Aviation graduates. Employments in the business are dynamic, and more open doors stop by with understanding. The program is for up-and-comers who can deal with aircraft clients with consistent thinking abilities, perseverance, lovely character, fantastic relational abilities. Elements like budgetary security, dynamism, and travel make the course an incredible choice for avionics aficionados.
Colleges for Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation
|Name of the College
|Annual Course Fee
|Rs. 8,00,000 per annum
|Kristu Jayanti College
|Rs. 5,50,000 per annum
|Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS)
|Rs. 10,00,000 per annum
|Rs. 8,65,000 per annum
|IIKM Business School
|Rs. 5,00,00 per annum
|Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)
|Rs. 5,75,000 per annum
|MaharashtraUniversity of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES)
|Rs. 9,00,00 per annum
|G D Goenka University
|No data available
|GurgaonHillside Business School
|Rs. 6,00,000 per annum
BBA in Aviation Syllabus/Curriculum
- Introduction to Management and Leadership.
- Introduction to Aviation Industry.
- Business Mathematics.
- Business Accounting
- Business Communication 1.
- Business Computing.
- Community Service 1.
- Organisational Behaviour.
- Business Statistics.
- IATA Travel and Tourism: Foundation.
- Enrichment Course.
- Principles of Management.
- Community Service 2.
- Business Economics 1.
- Marketing Management.
- Airport Functions of Airlines.
- Financial Management.
- Business Economics 2.
- Research Methodology and Report Writing.
- Open Elective 1.
- Business Communication 2.
- Cargo Handling.
- Consumer Behaviour Market Research.
- Program Elective 1.
- Market Research.
- Open Elective 2.
- Essentials of Strategic Management.
- International Business.
- Understanding of Aviation Business.
- Dissertation 1.
- Industry Tour Report.
- Program Elective 2.
- Airport Customer Services.
- Aviation Marketing.
- Human Resource Management.
- Industry Tour Report.
- Program Elective 3.
- Dissertation 2.
- Summer Internship.
BBA Aviation Elective Subjects
- Aviation Security Awareness.
- Basic Ramp Safely.
- Air Ticketing and Face Construction.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Crew Resource Management.
- Service Marketing.
- Airline Advertising and Sales Promotion.
- Entrepreneurship Development.
BBA in Aviation Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant ought to have finished 10+2 assessment or proportionate, from a perceived board.
- They ought to have scored a base total of half in 10+2 (45% in the event of the saved class.
- To get affirmation in a renowned institution, the understudies should perform incredibly well in the class XII assessment, since a large portion of the foundations offers confirmation based on the imprints scored in class XII.
- Furthermore, they should plan for the meeting cycle. Being confident is significant. Being a trade understudy can be advantageous as they might be acquainted with the essentials of the executives.
- Human expressions and science understudies ought to have a piece of fundamental information about the course and on recent developments for Group Discussions or Personal Interview.
- Youtube recordings on getting ready for a meeting can likewise be useful.
- The applicant must always be up to date with the course cut-off, application measure, application cut-off time, application expense and so forth they don’t miss any significant warnings.
BBA Aviation Entrance Exams
- The vast majority of the quantitative inquiries originate from Class X and Class XII maths. Hence, one must have a superior grasp over these fundamental ideas, equations and alternate routes.
- Continue rehearsing test question papers and model tests to know the example and structure of the test well.
- Deal with your time viably concerning addressing every single inquiry. Alternate ways ought to be applied while explaining the paper.
- Begin experiencing day by day news to improve your overall information abilities. General Knowledge is tried in placement tests and at times additionally asked in close to home meetings, and gathering conversation adjusts.
Two of the most recognised Entrance Exam Tests are as follows:
- LPUNEST: It is a passage and grant test led by Lovely Professional University for induction into different undergrad and graduate courses.
- JUEE: It is a placement test led for induction into different UG courses offered by Jagannath University.
BBA in Aviation Application ProcessThe application process for the Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation generally varies among different colleges. All colleges usually require the applicants to take an Entrance Exam Test like the LPUNEST and JUEE. After clearing these, the applicants are called on for a Group Discussion or Personal Interview as preferred by the institute. All applicants are personally required to appear in the college they wish to pursue during this process, and it cannot be avoided in any circumstances.A large portion of the organisations offering BBA in Aviation acknowledge understudies dependent on their exhibition in a series of gathering conversations followed by an individual meeting. A few organisations complete their own placement tests. The confirmation cycle for admission to BBA in Aviation will fluctuate from organisation to establish. You should fill the application type of BBA in Aviation for the choice school before continuing for the determination cycle. Other than this, you are required to check all the rounds and significant directions for the determination cycle referenced in the data leaflet or the plan of the school.
Benefits of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Aviation
In the present age, time is the most important thing, and the flying business has an immense impact on sparing time by giving quick transportation. The flying business is developing tremendously, consequently opening up different energising open doors for BBA Aviation graduates. Here is a portion of the energising focuses to realise why considering BBA Aviation can be valuable:
- BBA Aviation is a hidden driver for the travel industry, and along these lines, it essentially adds to the economy of our nation.
- Contemplating flying, individuals, for the most part, consider turning into a pilot or an airline steward. Yet, there’s something else entirely to aeronautics, and BBA flying accurately instructs about dealing with this specific industry.
- The understudies are outfitted with aptitudes that are required to deal with the best possible working in the air terminal and furthermore the carriers.
- Alongside dealing with, the flying business likewise requires marking. Since persuading individuals to purchase exorbitant administrations is a test. In this manner, BBA and MBA understudies are exceptionally required.
- The BBA Aviation graduates are available to different energising openings for work like credit control administrator, air terminal chief, program supervisor, aide air terminal director, air terminal activities supervisor, and so on.
- The course additionally gives them chances to landing positions in fields other than the aeronautics business like item based organisations, publicising organisations, advertising organisations, coordinations, and so on.
- Applicants are selected by the top and presumed Airline organisations like Air India, India Jet Airways, Alliance Air, Air Costa, Air Heritage. These organisations offer a normal pay of INR 4 to 8 lakhs for each annum.
- The graduates additionally become qualified to go for higher expert investigations like an MBA.
BBA in Aviation Course Fee Details
The private schools driving Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation is commonly higher. Undoubtedly, government colleges’ charge is lesser than private establishments. Regardless, the associations’ charge structure ranges from Rs.75,000 to Rs. 4,00,000. The cost structure moreover depends upon the program that the member selects into. The average cost constituting of most of the colleges in this profession add up to Rs. 2,00,000.Job Profiles Under BBA in Aviation CourseThe following lists the different places where a graduate of BBA Aviation can work in:
- Deals and Advertising Companies.
- Instructive Institutes.
- Flight Schools.
- Aircraft Insurance Companies.
- Recuperation and Credit Manager.
- Credit Control Manager.
- Branch Manager.
- Test Manager.
- Instructor and Lecturer.
- Avionics Industry Manager.
- Partner Manager.
- Carrier Contracting Manager.
- Partner Airport Manager.
- Air terminal Operations Manager.
- Program Manager
Salary Offered to BBA in Aviation
There are various employment choices subsequent to finishing BBA in Aviation. The alumni can land positions in the places of Airport Manager, Airport activity chief, and so forth. They are offered a pay bundle around Rs. 4-8 Lacs for each annum. The compensation typically increments with experience and higher scholastics. The prime territories of work are in air terminals, carriers, Flight schools, Airline insurance agencies, Sales and publicising organisations, instructive foundations, and so on. A portion of the BBA Aviation Job profiles alongside the portrayal and normal compensation bundle are referenced underneath:
- Airlines Contracting Manager- Rs. 9,00,000 per annum.
- Airport Operations Manager- Rs. 6,50,000 per annum.
- Assistant Airport Manager- Rs. 7,50,000 per annum.
- Assistant Teacher- Rs. 4,00,000 per annum.
- Credit Control Manager- Rs. 5,00,000 per annum.
FAQ’s on Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Aviation
What are the top colleges offering the Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation?
Following are a portion of the top universities offering Management courses: Vinod Gupta School of Management – IIT KGP (Kharagpur), Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology (Delhi), Institute of Management Technology (Ghaziabad), Shailesh J Mehta School of Management (Mumbai), International Management Institute (New Delhi).
What is the fee structure for the course of Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation?
The fees in the field of Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation ranges from Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 4,00,000. The average fee for this course is about Rs. 2,00,000.
What is the course duration for Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation?
The duration for the Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation is three years.
What is the average salary received by a graduate in Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation?
Applicants are selected by the top and presumed Airline organisations like Air India, India Jet Airways, Alliance Air, Air Costa, Air Heritage. These organisations offer a normal pay of INR 4 to 8 lakhs for each annum.
What is the basic eligibility for Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation?
All participants opting for this course are required to have a school certificate of 10+2 with at least 50% marks from a recognised board. All admissions are based on merit-based entrance tests. The top entrance exams in this field include LPUNEST and JUEE.