Arts Courses After 12th: Arts students have experienced humiliation earlier and they must have heard that why haven’t they chosen science or commerce. But that’s simply a myth, in this era of globalization arts offers one of the best fields after the 12th. You may find the detailed list of arts courses after the 12th, career scope, eligibility criteria, duration, fees, job profile, salary structure, and more below.
- Know About After 12 Art Courses
- Arts Courses After 12th Outline
- After 12th Arts Courses List PDF
- Diploma Courses After 12th arts
- Fine Arts Courses After 12th
- Designing Courses After 12th Arts
- Travel and Tourism Courses After 12th Arts
- Extra Courses After 12th Arts List
- High Salary Courses After 12th Arts
- Career Scope After Arts Courses in India
- Jobs after 12th Arts Stream for Girl & Boy
- Salary after Arts Courses for 12th pursued candidates
- FAQs on Arts Student Courses After 12th
In art courses, numerous subjects are included such as history, geography, political science, economics, philosophy, psychology, and more. You may find arts such as visual arts, literature arts, performing arts, decorative art, and tangible arts. You can choose numerous courses in the arts domains after the 12th.
In the art courses, you will be taught about the exploratory, analytical, and critical faculties. It seems to be a bright choice to choose arts as career options due to a huge number of availability in courses.
Arts Courses After 12th Outline
The arts students are needed everywhere. It offers the most prominent job opportunities. You may have an overview of the arts courses.
|Admission Process||Entrance or Merit-Based|
|Average Fees||Rs 5,000 to Rs 5,00,000|
|Average Salary||Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 16,00,000|
There are various courses available in the arts stream after the 12th. One of the most famous domains is a bachelor of arts in which you may find various subjects where you can pursue a specialization in the same. These courses are offered by the top institutes. The duration of B.A. courses is 3 to 4 years.
Students may find the list of courses in the arts after 12th here below.
- BA Economics
- BA Geography
- BA English Literature
- BA Linguistics
- BA Social Work
- BA Theology
- BA in Public Administration
- BA Psychology
- BA Philosophy
- BA in International Relations
- BA Political Science
- BA Religious Studies
- BA History
- BA Anthropology
- BA Interior Design
- BA Rural Studies
- BA Archaeology
The diploma courses in the arts domains can be completed in around 6 months to 1 year, it is completely dependent on the institutes. It might also take 2 years to complete some courses. There are various domains available in the diploma after arts. Even the career opportunities are quite high after the completion of diploma courses.
In just a short time, you may go for your job or run your business. The detailed list of diploma courses after arts is defined here.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Creative Writing
- Diploma in VFX/Graphics Designing/Visual Arts
- Diploma in Education
- Diploma in Baking, Beverage, and Catering
- Diploma in Interior Designing
- Diploma in Web Development
- Diploma in Fine Arts
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in 3D Animation
- Diploma in Language and Translation
- Diploma in Foreign Languages
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Multimedia
- Diploma in Photography and Videography
- Diploma in Psychology
- Diploma in Paralegal Practice
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Diploma in Graphic Designing
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Multimedia
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Diploma in Public Relation and Corporate Communication
- Diploma/Certificate in Yoga
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
Fine arts courses offer a wide range of opportunities for the students. You can study drawing, sculpture, painting, literature, music, dance, architecture, theatre, photography, and a lot more in the fine arts courses after the 12th.
From around Rs 1,000 to Rs 3,00,000 you can easily pursue fine arts courses from the top universities. Here, you can read the detailed list of Fine and visual arts courses in the below list.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- BA in Fine Arts
- Diploma in Music
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (BPA)
- Diploma in Art and Craft
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- BFA Painting
- Advanced Diploma in Carnatic Music (Vocal)
- BFA in Photography
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA)
- BFA Digital Art
- BFA in Painting
- BA in Drawing and Painting
- Diploma in Performing Arts
- Diploma in Fine Arts
- BVA Applied Arts
- BA Music (Vocal)
- BA in Dance
Designing is one of the most chosen fields by the students. You may study various courses in the designing courses after the 12th. Few of the top domains included gra[huc designing, fashion designing, interior designing, and a lot more.
These courses even offer quite a good salary whether you are working with some company or on your own. Some of these top courses are defined here.
- Bachelor in Fine Arts in Graphic Designing
- Bachelor of Built Environment (Interior Architecture)
- BDes Fashion and Textile
- BDes Fashion
- BDes Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Honours)
- Bachelor of Design in Interior Architecture (Honours)
- BDes Fashion Design Technology
- Bachelor in Fine Arts (Illustration)
- BDes Interior Architecture
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Design- Interior and Environmental Design (Honours)
Travel and Tourism are one of the most demanded domains in India as well as abroad. Those who are wanderlust can easily opt for this course. You may get an opportunity to travel and a chance to earn a good amount of money.
But you might also get an opportunity to work on the front office assignments. With good skills and knowledge, you can easily master your field.
- BA in Culinary Arts
- BA (Hons) Hospitality Management
- Resort and Hotel Management Diploma
- Diploma in Hotel & Tourism Programme
- BA International Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Culinary Management
- BA Hotel and Resort Management (International)
- Bachelor in Hotel and Event Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
Arts students think that B. A is the only option for themselves. But it’s not true, you can also go for the teaching courses, law, and various B.Sc courses too. You must study the required subjects in your graduation for the courses rest you can pursue anything.
There are various integrated courses available too. Just you need to score more than 50% marks and the career option for various extra courses in arts are available.
- B.Com. LLB.
- B.B.A. LLB.
- B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
- B. El. Ed or Bachelor in Elementary Education
- B. Lib. Sc.
- B.A. LLB.
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (B.H.M)
When students look for career opportunities then salary is the first thing that comes to their mind. With the skills and knowledge, you can easily earn a sound salary and get a good job profile in profitable firms.
- Event Management
- Foreign Languages
- Hotel Management
- Travel & Tourism
- Air Hostess
- Corporate Lawyer
- Animation & Multimedia
- Professional Photographer
Arts not only offer amazing career scope in the private sector But there are numerous career opportunities in the government sector too. Students get a lot of options for subjects to study in the arts domains. If you are willing to open a business then you can also go for this option.
After the completion of courses, there are top-profile jobs available to them. Some of these career opportunities are defined here.
- Content writer
- Fashion Designer
- Sales executive
- Marketing Executive
- Human Resource Manager
- Radio Jockey
- News Analyst
- Jewelry designer
- Front Office manager
The career scope even in the government sector is very high for art students. Even the regulated subjects which were studied in arts will help them a lot while preparation. They can work in the following domains:
- Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Forest Guard
- Indian Coast Guard
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- SSC Stenographer (Grade C and Grade D)
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)
- National Defense Academy (NDA)
You may earn around Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 16,00,000 easily after the completion of arts courses. But it is also important for you to hold the important skills and knowledge. In the below table you may find the top job profiles which offer you a high salary after the art courses. Though there are more career opportunities too.
|B.A||Rs 3 to 7 Lakhs|
|BFA||Rs 3 to 6 Lakhs|
|B.F.D||Rs 14 to 48 Lakhs|
|BBA||Rs 4.7 to 8 Lakhs|
|B.H.M||Rs 6 to 8 Lakhs|
|BBA+LLB||Rs 3 to 6.5 Lakhs|
|B.Des||Rs 2 to 8.5 Lakhs|
|B.J.M.C||Rs 1.5 to 6.5 Lakhs|
1. Can I get admission in Medical Courses after the arts in Class 12th?
Ans. No, you can’t study MBBS or related courses after art class 12th. As for the medical courses, the students must hold a science subject in class 12th.
2. What are the eligibility criteria to get admission in arts courses after the 12th?
Ans. To be eligible for Arts courses you need to secure a minimum of 50% marks in class 12th. Mostly the admission is done on a merit basis but few colleges accept entrance exams. Some national-level exams are CUET, BHU-UET, IPU-CET, JNUEE, NPAT, and more.
3. What are the average fees for the art courses?
Ans. The average fee structure for the art courses varies from college to college. It has been observed that the fees for government colleges are quite less as compared to private colleges. You may complete the arts degree for around Rs 5,000 to Rs 5,00,000
4. What are the top colleges for art students?
Ans. Delhi University offers one of the best colleges for arts. Some of these are
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Christ College, Bangalore
- St. Xavier`s College, Kolkata
- Miranda House, New Delhi
- St. Stephen`s College, New Delhi
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Fergusson College, Pune
- St. Xavier`s College, Mumbai
With the unlimited career opportunities in the arts sector, you can easily choose the best course for you. We hope that the above-provided information offers you a complete list according to your career opportunities. If you are still confused about your career then feel free to reach out on Ncertbooks.guru.