Art Teacher Diploma Course Details: Do you want to become an art teacher in primary and secondary schools? If yes, then you can check the A.T.D course overview before applying for it. There is a huge demand for art teachers in both government and private schools in India. Every year, a lot of jobs are created related to art in the teaching field. So, the art teacher is a good job to choose.
Art teachers have to prepare, arrange art materials and art equipment in the classroom for the students. They need to deliver lectures to students about art techniques, art history, and so on. You can check the useful information about the art teacher diploma course online like eligibility, syllabus, overview, admission process, top colleges, and career scope in the below-mentioned sections of this page.
- What is Art Teacher Diploma?
- Art Teacher Diploma Course Details – Overview
- Art Teacher Diploma Course Details – Eligibility Conditions
- A.T.D Course Admission Process
- Diploma in Art Teacher Course Fees
- Best Art Teacher Diploma Course Colleges
- Art Teacher Diploma Syllabus
- Diploma Art Teacher Course Career Scope, Job Profile and Salary
- FAQ’s on A.T.D (Art Teacher Diploma) Course
What is Art Teacher Diploma?
Diploma Art Teacher is an undergraduate program in the Fine Arts field. Students who have successfully finished this course are awarded a diploma certificate. To apply for Art Teacher Diploma Course, students must have completed or appeared 12th class from a recognised board. The A.T.D course duration is for 2 years. ATD Course FEe is INR 42,000.
The diploma in art education course is mainly designed to meet the requirements of art teachers so as to equip them for art teaching in collegiate institutions including higher art institutions. The course gives them knowledge on art skills, teaching skills, drawing skills, and many more. Art Teacher Diploma Course details completed individuals can get art teacher jobs in primary and secondary schools with the best salary.
Art Teacher Diploma Course Details – Overview
|Course Name||Art Teacher Diploma|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Eligibility Details||H.S.C or Intermediate|
|Admission Procedure||Merit List|
|Art Teacher Diploma Course Course Fees||INR 42,000|
|Pay Scale||Rs 21,230 to Rs 63,010/-|
Art Teacher Diploma Course Details – Eligibility Conditions
Candidates must have appeared or passed the H.S.C examination (12th class) conducted by the state board of higher education and intermediate drawing grade examination conducted by the state board or central board to apply for Art Teacher Diploma Course. Also, check other courses after 12th class details.
A.T.D Course Admission Process
Students should follow the below provided instructions to complete the admission process for Art Teacher Diploma Course Details. Candidates are given admission to the college based on the merit list.
- 12th grade passed students can choose any one college to apply for an art teacher in diploma.
- Go to the official website of the college.
- Download the application form.
- Enter personal details, educational qualifications, and other required details in the application.
- Pay the application fee via the draft.
- Send the application form, required documents to the college address before the due date.
Diploma in Art Teacher Course Fees
|Year||A.T.D Course Admission Fee||A.T.D Course Fee||Total Fee|
|Ist Year||200||20,820||INR 21,020/-|
|2nd Year||200||20,840||INR 21,040/-|
Best Art Teacher Diploma Course Colleges
The list of top diploma in art teacher course details colleges is provided here.
- Sir J.J School of Art, Mumbai
- Rishikesh Chitrakala Mahavidyalaya, New Panvel, Navi Mumbai
- College of Fine Arts, JNAFA University
- Shri Manekba Amin College of Fine Arts, Gujarat
- Digiquest Institute of Creative Arts & Design, Hyderabad
Art Teacher Diploma Syllabus
Here we are giving the names of all subjects included in the A.T.D diploma course. Candidates should score qualifying marks in all these subjects to get the diploma certificate.
A.T.D First Year Subjects
- Fundamentals of Art
- Projection Drawing-Perspective
- Theory of Education and Child Art.
- Art Expression -(Dance, Drama & Music)
- History of Art (Indian) Part-I
- Object Drawing (Manmade / Natural)
- Drawing -Memory / Imaginative
- Work Experience: A – Clay, B – Paper & Cardboard work
- 2D Design & Print Making
- Colour-Theory & Practical
- Drawing & Painting
- Memory & Imagination
- Object Drawing (Manmade & Nature)
- Perspective Drawing
- Outdoor Study (Sketching & Landscape)
- Blackboard Drawing & Calligraphy
- 2D & 3D Design
- Theory & Practical
- Clay Work
- Paper & Cardboard Work
- Language Teaching Methodology
- Class Work
- Micro Teaching
A.T.D Second Year Subjects
- Human, Natural or Manmade Objects
- Memory/Imaginary Drawing
- Still Life: Creative/Realistic
- 2-D Design: Composition & Print Making
- Work Experience:
- Doll Making & Toys
- Screen Printing
- Art Expression (Teaching Methods)
- Art (Drawing-sculpture, Dance-Drama & Music) integrated teaching
- History of Art (Indian) Part-ll
- Theory of Education Part-ll
- BlackBoard Drawing/Writing
- Project Work: Based on any Art Form (Drawing, Sculpture, Architecture, Folk Art, Indian Art) with following Points
- Place – Period
- Artistic Importance
Diploma Art Teacher Course Career Scope, Job Profile and Salary
Diploma in fine arts degree holders has plenty of options to choose from in terms of their career. One can choose areas like teaching, archaeology, etc in terms of their career. The best and most of the individuals choose to teach options in secondary, primary schools, and colleges.
Art teachers have to teach subjects to school level students. There are various options in the private and government sectors but candidates have to do B.Ed degree in the long run. Teachers have to explain the art materials, equipment, art techniques, art history, and other useful details. The average pay scale for art teachers is INR 1.8- 2 lakhs.
FAQ’s on A.T.D (Art Teacher Diploma) Course
1. How to become an art teacher?
Candidates must possess the following three basic requirements to become an art teacher.
- A regular Art Teacher Diploma Course Details for the duration of 2 years from a recognised private/government college which is approved from UGC.
- A diploma course for the duration of 6 months in arts from a reputed college.
- Art appreciation certification programme from a government college for 6 months.
2. What is diploma art teaching?
The art education diploma is designed to meet the needs of art teachers so that they can teach techniques to college students including higher art institutions. Teachers should have knowledge on equipment of art, designing and drawing methods.
3. What is the eligibility for A.T.D Course?
The eligibility conditions for Art Teacher Diploma Course Details is to pass the H.S.C examination from a recognised board.
4. What skills does an art teacher need?
The skills every art teacher needs are given here:
- Love kids
- Love art
- Passionate about the profession
- Creativity, and so on.
5. What is the A.T.D (Art Teacher Diploma) Course Duration?
The course duration of the art teacher diploma is 2 years.
We thought that the data given here regarding Art Teacher Diploma Course Details si helpful for the candidates who want to become an art teacher. You can ask your doubts about the course using the comment section. Stay tuned to our website www.ncertbooks.guru to get the latest updates on other art teacher courses.