Top 10 Courses in Demand in India: Choosing the right course for a career is the most crucial decision to make and if you don’t take that decision properly it would be troublesome. In today’s age, there is absolutely a lack of options that are available at your disposal. You need to decide what to learn once after completion of school or college based on your interest and the hard work that you can do.
In this article, we have discussed the top courses that are in high demand with the highest paying jobs. Check out the blog for complete information about the courses. You can also check out other course details on our website.
- Top Courses in Demand in India After 12th
- Computer Applications Course (BCA/MCA)
- Engineering Course – B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, ME, BE
- Designing Course – Fashion/Web/Interior
- Management Course – MBA/ BBA
- Hotel Management Course – Hospitality, BHMCT
- Finance Course – B.Com (Bachelors of Commerce)/CA (Chartered Accountant)
- Mass-communication/Journalism BJMC Course
- Medical Course -BDS (Bachelors in Dental Surgeon) and MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- Arts Psychology and Sociology Course
- Law Course – BALLB/ LLB
- Which course has the highest demand in India?
- Which course is best for the future?
- What are the top 10 online courses in India?
Top 10 Demanding Courses in India After 12th
Have a look at the list of top demanding courses in India after the 12th provided below.
As we can see computer is an integral part of education and these days computer applications course has a lot of popularity and we have many colleges or institutions offering this course. Students of computer applications study the software programs and learn to operate the system.
The basic eligibility criteria for these computer applications is
- Candidate should get 50% of marks after 12th from a recognized college.
- And you need to get admission based on the entrance examination or on a merit basis.
- The minimum and maximum age limits for this course are 17-25 years.
Here we will see the career options for the computer application course.
- Software Developer
- Technical Support
- IT Analyst
- Junior Analyst
- Software publisher
- Computer support service specialist
Engineering Course – B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, ME, BE
Engineering is the best way to create something new by inventing, designing, constructing, and using different experiments. It is one of the favorite programs for all science students after completion of 12th and we have the highest paying jobs after completion of this course not only in India but you will get jobs all over the world.
Basic eligibility criteria to study engineering courses are given below.
- Candidates should pass 12th with a minimum of 60% marks in PCM or PCB stream in a recognized college.
- You need to clear the entrance examination.
- The maximum age to study this course is 23 years.
The best career options you have after engineering are
- Electrical Engineer
- Computer Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
Designing Course – Fashion/Web/Interior
Demand for these design courses is increasing day by day. Those who are creative and have a good understanding of fashion and style can pursue this course. Designing is all about networking and marketing your products in the market. We have many colleges to pursue this course.
To study these designing courses we need the eligibility that was given below.
- The candidate should complete 10+2 with 50% of marks in any stream.
- You need to get qualified for the entrance examination.
We have a lot of career options for designing courses that are
- Graphic Designing
- Fashion Designing
- Interior Designing
- Textile Design
- Multimedia Design
Management is nothing but a person who coordinates the efforts of employees in an organization or business. If you are interested in planning, organizing, selecting employees, or leading an organization you can study this course. These courses like MBA, MPA, and BBA help to build your career.
If you want to study management courses we need to meet the below eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should complete B.Tech with a minimum of 50% marks in a recognized university.
- If you are in B.Tech final year/equivalent qualification is also eligible.
- In the case of BC/ST/SC, 45% of marks are required.
- To get admission to management courses you need to qualify for the entrance examination.
Best career options for management courses are
- Front line Managers
- Board of Directors
- Chief Executive Officer
- Senior Manager
- President of an organization
- Top 10 Computer Courses in Demand in India
- Finance & Accounting Courses
- List of Professional Courses in Finance and Accounting
Hotel Management Course – Hospitality, BHMCT
These hotel management courses are best suited for those candidates who like to interact with people and have a lot of passion for travel, luxury, and food. After this course, you need to join as a head executive who manages the operation of that hotel or related establishment. You can also get a chance to sail by being a cruise ship manager.
Follow the eligibility criteria if you want to study the hotel management courses.
- For a UG degree, you need to pass class 12th with a minimum of 50% marks from the recognized college.
- You should take English as a compulsory subject in any stream.
- You need to pass the entrance examination.
- For a PG degree, you need to get at least 45% of marks in graduation.
Best career options for hotel management courses are
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Event Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Executive Housekeeper
- Hotel Engineering
- Travel & Tourism
Finance deals with the study of investment and money management. Mostly we do finance studies to manage the wealth of an organization. It includes the study of planning, raising funds, and cost control. As finance has 3 subcategories they are public, personal, and corporate finance.
To pursue these finance courses you need to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should pass 10+2 with commerce and mathematical subjects.
- Need to qualify CPT program.
- Commerce graduate and post-graduate with 55% of marks.
- Other UG/PG Courses with a minimum of 60% marks are also eligible.
The best career options for Finance courses are given below.
- Business Accounting and Taxation
- Certified Financial Planner
- Financial Risk Manager
- Stockbroking firms
- Auditing firms
If you are good at writing, speaking and thinking then this course will be the best suited for you. The process of communicating your message or information through mass media to a large population via different mediums like mobile, tv is called mass communication.
The best eligibility criteria for this mass communication /journalism are
- The candidate should complete 10+2 with a good percentage in any stream.
The best career options for mass communication/journalism are given below.
- Film Director
- Radio/Video Jockey
- Public Relation Officer
- Screen Writer
- TV Correspondent
- Photo Journalist
Medical Course -BDS (Bachelors in Dental Surgeon) and MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
In our society doctor’s degree is the most prestigious degree as it will have the power to heal any type of disease. We have many famous fields that are studied by medical students. The most preferred courses by these medical students are BDS (Bachelor of Dental Sciences), BBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), and BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery).
You need to meet the following eligibility criteria that are given below to study medical courses.
- Candidates should complete 10 +2 with the BIPC stream with 60% of marks.
- The minimum age to get MBBS admission is 17 years.
- The candidate should qualify for the NEET entrance exam.
The best career options for medical courses are given below.
- Patient Navigators
- Computer and Information Technologists
- Medical scientist
- Genetic Counselling and Nursing
- 3D Printing
- Robotic Assistance Nurse
It is a scientific study of people that goes hand in hand. The study of this psychology and sociology helps you to understand the emotions, relationships, and behavior of another human being. Psychology is defined as the study and behavior of human beings whereas sociology is the study of social behavior.
Following are the eligibility criteria to study arts psychology and sociology course.
- The candidate should complete 10+2 in any stream with minimum 45% of marks.
The best career options for psychology and sociology courses are given below.
- Admission Counselor
- Career Counselor
- Child care worker
- Marriage Counselor
- Rehab Counselor
- Behavioral Therapist
Law Course – BALLB/ LLB
This course is the system of rules that are enforced through social institutions to govern the behavior that can be made by the collective legislator. In every field, we will have specially defined laws to avoid escalation. Law courses will help us to understand the process of laws.
If you want to study law course we need to meet the below eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should get 40% of the marks in any stream.
- For SC/ST/BC candidates just need 35% of marks.
- In some colleges, we will have entrance exam tests.
Best career options for low courses are given below.
- Litigation Lawyer
- Legal Advisor
- Masters of Law
- Join the Corporate Industries
- Company Secretary
FAQs on Top 10 Courses in Demand in India
The highest demanding course in India is Management Analyst Course.
Look into the courses list that has the best future.
- Engineering course
- Construction Management
Here are the top 10 online courses in India.
- Graphic Design
- Foreign Language
- Web Development
- Digital Marketing
- Data analyst
- Cyber Security
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Development
- Artificial Intelligence
Hope that the information that we have provided for you on the top 10 courses in demand in India is useful for you. Still, if you have any doubts about this information you can comment to us in the comment section. Learn more courses by checking our site NCERTBooks.Guru and bookmark it for more interesting updates.