Online Marketing Courses: Marketing is one of the popular fields among people these days. As the growth and development of the business are completely dependent on marketing. In this era of online education, people are leaning toward online courses.
Thus, online marketing is one such career that can be pursued at the online level and is offered by the top institutes. In this article, you will get detailed information about the eligibility, duration, certificates, top institutes, career scope, salary structure, job profiles, and a lot more about online marketing course details.
- About Marketing Online Courses
- Outline for Marketing Certification Courses Online
- Online Marketing Certification Courses Eligibility
- Best Online Marketing Courses Duration
- Paid Online Marketing Courses with Certificates
- Free Online Marketing Courses with Certificates
- Online Marketing Courses for Beginners
- Top Best Digital Marketing Courses Online
- Online Social Media Marketing Courses with Certificates
- Free Online Sales & Marketing Courses
- Online Fashion Marketing Courses
- Free Online Digital Marketing Courses with Certificates by Google
- Career Scope & Job Prospects after Online Marketing Courses in India
- Marketing Online Courses Salary Structure
- FAQs on Online Marketing Courses Free
Online marketing is the domain that we see in our day-to-day life. From google ads, emails, sponsored posts, and a lot more online marketing is indulged in every field. If you are working in a small firm or a big firm some companies want you to deal in the digital marketing context.
With these online marketing courses, you will know more about engagement, SEO, web analytics, big data applications, content marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing, and a lot more. These marketing techniques will help you to perform your business tasks related to sales will be done effectively.
The digitalization era is helping small and big businesses. Thus, to move forward with the online marketing courses you may have a brief idea about the courses.
|Course Name||Online Marketing Courses|
|Duration||3 Months to 1-year|
|Eligibility||Pass class 12th with 45% marks|
|Type of Learning||Online/Distance|
Mostly the online courses ask students to clear class 10th or 12th with a minimum of 45% marks. The students can get direct admission to the courses and they can easily apply it directly to the defined website from which they want to pursue the course.
The online marketing courses can be completed in 3 months. However, some courses may take up to 12 months the completion. It is entirely dependent on the course which you have chosen.
There are several platforms such as Google, Facebook, Hubspot, and more that are offering online marketing courses. You may pursue these courses for absolutely free. Some institutes may charge you a minimal amount in exchange for certificates.
A detailed list of free and paid online marketing courses is listed below.
|Content Marketing Institute Certificate||$995|
|Facebook Blueprint Certification||$150|
|GetResponse Digital Marketing Certificate||$199|
|AMA Digital Marketing Certification||$249|
The era of online education has motivated students to move toward free courses. These courses are the best chance to study and create lucrative career opportunities without even spending a penny. So, you may have a detailed list of free marketing courses at an online level in the below table.
|Google Ads Certification|
|HubSpot Email Marketing Certification|
|HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification|
|Google Analytics Certification|
|HubSpot Content Marketing Certification|
|Twitter Marketing Certification|
|SE Ranking Academy Certificate|
The intermediate courses have a lot to teach students. If you are a beginner and want to reach out to the audience through online marketing then there are numerous courses for you. You may pursue these courses for free as well as in paid manner.
You are eligible to work on any platform after the completion of these courses. Thus, the list of top courses in online marketing for beginners is listed here.
- Introduction To Social Media Strategy – Skillshare
- A Google Analytics course for beginners
- Google Online Marketing Challenge
- Free Diploma In E-Business – Alison
- “What Is Social?” By Coursera
- The SEO training course, by Moz
- Social Media Quickstarter Digital Marketing Course
- PPC University – WordStream
- Inbound Digital Marketing Course – HubSpot Academy
Top Best Digital Marketing Courses Online
Digital marketing is one of the best career options these days, Companies are eagerly waiting for skilled employees who can bring growth to the companies through digital marketing. Even you can pursue the certificate courses for free from the top institutes in digital marketing.
For more information on this specific course just click on this available link: Digital Marketing Course Details.
- Video Marketing Course- HubSpot Academy
- Graphic Design Specialization – Coursera
- Event Marketing Course and Certification – Eventbrite
- Photoshop 2020: One-on-One Fundamentals – LinkedIn Learning
- Graphic Design Basics – Canvas
- Event Sponsorship Course and Certification – Eventbrite
- InDesign 2020: Essential Training – LinkedIn Learning
- YouTube Ads Certification – YouTube
- Affiliate Marketing for Beginners – Udemy
Online Social Media Marketing Courses with Certificates
You may see every person is on social media these days. To take the advantage of it you may promote your products and engage directly with the consumers through social media such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and lot many other platforms.
- Developing an End-to-End Instagram Marketing Strategy For Your Business Course by HubSpot
- Free Social Media Certification – HubSpot Academy
- Social Media Marketing on LinkedIn Learning
- Academy Diploma in Social Media Marketing – Alison
- Social Media Analytics – Quintly
- Social Media Quickstarter – Constant Contact
- Facebook Blueprint – Facebook
- Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate – Facebook
- Semrush Social Media Toolkit Course – Semrush
- Social Media Marketing Specialization- Northwestern University: Coursera
- Strategic Social Media Marketing- edX
- Social Media Advertising – Coursera
- Social Marketing Training- Hootsuite Academy
The sales and marketing strategies are the keys to the betterment of the business. You may see there are hundreds of companies which are dealing in the same products, but it’s their technique of sales and marketing which make them differentiable.
Thus, companies want such employees who can bring their ideas and skills to grow the sales of the business using their amazing marketing techniques. You may find the best online sales and marketing courses in the below list.
- PG Certificate Programme in Managing Brands & Marketing Communication – MICA
- Diploma in Marketing Management – Allison
- High Impact Selling Online course by Northwestern Kellogg School of Management
- Sales Prospecting and Lead Generation – Allison
- Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing with Goldman Sachs 10000 women by Coursera
- Introduction to Marketing by Allison
- Sales Machine: The Sales Training B2B Master online Course by Udemy
- Fundamentals of Sales Management by Allison
- Sales Courses – edX-
- Free Sales Training Online Courses by LinkedIn Learning
The fashion industry is one of the top reading industries in the world. Thus, the top luxury brands attract consumers through their marketing strategies.
Must Refer: Diploma Fashion Designing Course
Thus, the need for online fashion marketing arises. You may have a detailed list of online fashion branding courses below.
|Courses||Institute||Cost of Studying|
|Fashion Marketing Strategy: How To Promote & Sell Your Brand Online course||Udemy||₹649|
|Fashion & Lifestyle Online Marketing||Udemy||₹649|
|Diploma in Fashion Marketing||Thecareerhub||–|
|Fashion Marketing Online Short Course||UAL||£465.00|
|Certificate in Fashion Merchandising||DreamZone – School of Creative Studies||INR 19,000|
Free Online Digital Marketing Courses with Certificates by Google
Google offers free digital marketing online courses for intermediate, beginner, and advanced levels. Google Digital Unlocked and Skillshop are the two platforms for the online courses offered by Google. These courses will help to get command in SEO, SEM, use of search ads, analyzing website traffic, etc.
- Promote a business with content
- Get a business online
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Drive Advertising Revenue with Google Ad Manager
- Google Ads – Measurement Certification
- Connect with customers over mobile
- Google Analytics for Beginners
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Fundamentals of digital marketing
- Google Ads Apps Certification
These days marketing is one of the leading sectors through which you can earn quite a good amount. The need for skilled digital marketers is arising. With the rise in social media, the internet, smartphones, and other platforms companies have shifted their focus towards online marketing.
It is impossible to grow your business without the help of marketing. Thus, jobs will always be available to people. Some of the top job profiles in marketing are.
- Paid Media Specialist
- Video Production for newer social media platforms
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Data Analyst
- Social Media Marketer
- Content Marketer
- Web Developer
- Search Engine Optimizer
- Automation Expert
- Content Creator for AR- VR
- Email Marketer
- SEO Specialist for Voice Assistants
On average the markets can earn Rs 5 lakhs in the beginning and it raises to Rs 10 lakhs with the experience. It also depends on the skills and knowledge of the employees related to the salary structure. You may find the job profile-wise salary in the below list.
|Job Profile||Salary structure|
|Digital marketing manager||Rs 2 to Rs 9 lakhs|
|Content strategist||Rs 2.5 to Rs 16 lakhs|
|SEO & SEM specialist||Rs 3 to Rs 18 lakhs|
|Email marketing specialist||Rs 4.8 to Rs 12.5 Lakhs|
|Social media marketer||Rs 2.5 to Rs 5 lakhs|
1. Is it worth getting an online marketing certificate?
Yes, The online marketing certificates are extremely worthwhile. As you will be able to learn about the new technologies through the use of laptops and computers. Mostly the acceptance depends on the skills you have learned at the institute from where you have opted for this certificate.
2. What are the necessary skills for online marketing courses?
Students who are willing to build their career in online marketing must hold command in video marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Marketing, Data, Tech savvy, Analytics, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), design skills, communication, copywriting, etc.
3. Are paid online marketing courses more useful than free ones?
No, there is no such criterion that free courses are less worthy as compared to paid ones. The value is entirely dependent on the skills and knowledge you have learned and on the certificate issuer.
4. Which are the most preferred institutions for online marketing courses?
The best platforms which provide you with online marketing courses are Udemy, Coursera, Skillshare, Google, LinkedIn, FutureLearn, Microsoft Virtual Academy, Alison, Simplilearn, and more.
Over to You!
The market is full of courses which are offering certificates in online marketing. But you need to choose the best course according to your interest and needs. With the certificates in marketing courses, you will be able to learn new skills. If you are confused about choosing the courses then you may contact our team Ncertbooks.guru and ask your queries in the comment section below.