NEET Physics is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Physics MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Physics objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Physics Conductors and insulators Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQ on Conductors and insulators
1. Which of the following is the most conductive element?
Answer: (d) Silver
2. A material that has zero resistance is called
Answer: (c) Superconductors
3. Why is copper a preferred choice in making electrical wires?
(a) Copper is a good conductor of electricity
(b) Poor conductors of electricity
Answer: (a) Copper is a good conductor of electricity
4. Which among the following is not an insulator?
Answer: (c) Silver
5. What is the inverse of resistance called?
Answer: (b) Conductance
6. The energy gap is maximum in
Answer: (c) Insulators
7. Conductors are materials that allow
(a) Allow the flow of heat
(b) Does not allow heat to flow
(c) Allows cold to flow
(d) Stops cold from passing through
Answer: (a) Allow the flow of heat
8. Good conductors have many loosely bound
Answer: (d) Electrons
9. The resistance of the conductor is directly proportional to
(b) Area of cross-section
Answer: (a) Length
10. With the increase in temperature the resistance of semiconductors
(c) Remains constant
(d) Initially increases and then decreases
Answer: (a) Decreases