Free PDF Download of CBSE Maths Multiple Choice Questions for Class8 with Answers Chapter 3 Understanding Quadrilaterals. Maths MCQs for Class 8 Chapter Wise with Answers PDF Download was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 8 Maths Understanding Quadrilaterals MCQs Pdf with Answers to know their preparation level.
Understanding Quadrilaterals Class 8 Maths MCQs Pdf
1. Which one of the following is a regular quadrilateral?
Explanation: A square has all its sides equal and angles equal to 90 degrees.
2. The perimeter of a parallelogram whose parallel sides have lengths equal to 12 cm and 7cm is:
b) 42 cm
c) 19 cm
d) 38 cm
Explanation: Perimeter of parallelogram = 2(Sum of Parallel sides)
P = 2 (12 + 7)
P = 2 (19)
P = 38 cm
3. If ∠A and ∠C are two opposite angles of a parallelogram, then:
a) ∠A > ∠C
b) ∠A = ∠C
c) ∠A < ∠C
d) None of the above
Explanation: Opposite angles of a parallelogram are always equal.
4. If ∠A and ∠B are two adjacent angles of a parallelogram. If ∠A = 70°, then ∠B = ?
Explanation: The adjacent angles of parallelogram are supplementary.
∠A + ∠B = 180°
70° + ∠B = 180°
∠B = 180 – 70° = 110°
5. ABCD is a rectangle and AC & BD are its diagonals. If AC = 10cm, then BD is:
a) 10 cm
b) 5 cm
c) 15 cm
d) 20 cm
Explanation: The diagonals of a rectangle are always equal.
6. Each of the angles of a square is:
a) Acute angle
b) Right angle
c) Obtuse angle
d) 180 degrees
Explanation: All the angles of square is at right angle.
7. Which of the following is not a quadrilateral?
Explanation: A quadrilateral is a four-sided polygon but triangle is a three-sided polygon.
8. Which of the following quadrilaterals have two pairs of adjacent sides equal and its diagonals intersect at 90 degrees?
9. If AB and CD are two parallel sides of a parallelogram, then:
d) None of the above
10. The quadrilateral whose diagonals are perpendicular to each other is:
We hope the given Maths MCQs for Class 8 with Answers Chapter 3 Understanding Quadrilaterals will help you. If you have any query regarding CBSE Class 8 Maths Understanding Quadrilaterals MCQs Pdf, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.