MBA HR Reference Books: In order to keep pace with the growing business it is always necessary for HR Professionals to gain knowledge from every possible resource. Books will always be handy and you can prepare on the go or whenever you want. There are plenty of ones available in the market and to help you clear your ambiguity we have jotted the Best Books for MBA HR Course.
Make use of the MBA Human Resource Study Materials and Books over here to score better grades in your examinations. Apart from that, this article gives you an insight into details like MBA HR Full Form, Eligibility, Subjects you need to keep an eye on as a part of the curriculum.
Master of Business Administration is a Professional Course that is ever demanding in India. It is an internationally accepted Postgraduate level degree that deals with various areas of business. MBA in HR Management helps students to apply the principles of Business Disciplines.
MBA Program includes elective courses and needs twice the amount of credits that a normal degree like Master of Economics, Master of Finance, Master of Accountancy, Master of Science in Marketing and Master of Science in Management would require.
Subjects List in MBA HR Course
Below is the list of topics to be covered during the MBA Human Resource Course. Go through the subjects in advance and improve your problem-solving skills and accuracy in the examination. Having a prior idea on the MBA HR Course Curriculum will give you an extra edge during your preparation.
- Finance management
- Operations management
- Information systems
- Organizational Behavior
- Cost management and accounting
- Marketing management
- Business analysis
- HR management
- Strategic management
Top Colleges list offering MBA HR Course
We tried providing you the list of colleges that offer Master of Business Administration HR Course. You can choose the college that best fits your requirements and opt for the MBA HR Course. They are as under
- Nirma Institute of Management Ahmadabad
- Indian School of Business Hyderabad
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
- Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
- XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration Chennai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements for MBA HR Course
- Candidates are supposed to clear the entrance exam accepted by the institution.
- Any Graduate is eligible for the entrance test.
- Candidates should finish their Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college or university with a minimum aggregate.
MBA Human Resource Books PDF & Recommended Authors
For the sake of contenders trying to figure out the best books for the MBA HR Course, we made the below list. All the books mentioned below are recommended by Subject experts and will definitely ease your way in preparation. Go through them and score max. marks in your examinations. They are along the lines
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT(SIE): Gaining a Competitive Advantage by Raymond Noe, John Hollenbeck
- Human Resource Management: Text and Cases by Aswathappa
- Managing Human Resources Through STR (Managing Human Resources Through Strategic Partnerships) by SCHULER, JACKSON
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT(SIE): Gaining a Competitive Advantage by Raymond Noe and John Hollenbeck
- Human Resource Management 14e by Dessler, Varkkey
Importance of Reference Books
You can search for the required topics easily by making use of these MBA HR Reference Books. In fact, they will help in your proper preparation for the examinations. You can practice thoroughly in a comprehensive manner, enhance your problem-solving ability with these Recommended Books. As the competition will be high for the entrance exams proper guidance, planning, and hard work are necessary.
I hope the information shed has been beneficial in clearing your queries on MBA HR Reference Books. If you feel any other book that would be great to add on to the list and feel missing in ours do leave us your feedback. We will check on the recommendation at the earliest and add it to the aforementioned list.