MBA Finance Reference Books PDF: If you are in search of the Master of Business Administration Books and Study Material you have come the right way. Get to know related info like MBA Full Form, Eligibility, Subjects, Colleges List.
Check out the Master of Business Administration Study Material and Books recommended by experts. If you have the right books in hand preparation becomes quite easy and your problem-solving skills will be enhanced. These books will make it easy for you to find topics.
Also, Check: MBA Books
MBA is one of the professional courses and has a huge demand in India. Master of Business Administration is an internationally accepted postgraduate-level degree. The Courses in MBA Cover different areas of business. The Program includes elective courses and needs twice the amount of credits required for other degrees.
It has materials the same as Master of Economics, Master of Accountancy, Master of Finance, Master of Science in Marketing and Master of Science in Management.
Colleges list providing MBA Finance
Below is the list of some of the colleges that offer Master of Business Administration Finance Course. They are along the lines
- Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Indian Institute of Finance, Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Indian School of Business Hyderabad
- Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
Must See: Finance Notes
List of Subjects in MBA Finance
Here is the list of MBA Finance Subjects that fall under each of the semesters for all years. Go through the below modules and learn the topics to be covered as a part of the MBA Finance Course Curriculum.
- Financial Institutions
- Management Information Systems
- Issues in Management and Organization
- Statistics for Business
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Calculus for Business
- Business Writing
- Advanced Marketing
- Money and Capital Markets
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Finance Course
- Candidates need to complete their Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum percentage.
- However, aspirants need to clear the Entrance Exam too which is accepted by the majority of the institutions.
- Students will be Qualified based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination and will be given admission in Reputed Universities.
MBA Finance Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
To make you help pick the right book for your MBA Finance Exam Preparation we have listed top books along with author names. Keep them handy and make your preparation effective so that you can secure better grades. Refer to the books recommended by experts during your preparation and they are along the lines
- MBA Fundamentals Accounting and Finance (Kaplan Test Prep) by Michael P. Griffin
- Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers (Executive MBA Series) by Samuel C. Weaver and J. Fred Weston
- Macroeconomics for MBAs and Masters of Finance by Morris A. Davis
- Soft Skill Business and Professional Communication (for BBA and MBA Students) by Sutapa Banerjee
- Financial Lexicon: A Compendium of Financial Definitions, Acronyms, and Colloquialisms (Finance and Capital Markets Series) by Erik Banks
We wish the data existing on our page in reference to the MBA Finance Books PDF has cleared all your ambiguities. If you have any other books to be added to the list do leave us your suggestions through the comment box. Stay connected to our site for the latest updates on this.