Looking for MBA Finance Notes and Study Material that can aid your preparation? There are plenty of books out there that can be useful for your exam preparation. But, picking the right books let you win half the battle as they are the most important resources for your exam. Have a glance at the Finance Notes PDF links available on the page and download them free of cost.
Do Check: MBA Course Details
MBA Finance Notes Download PDF
MBA Finance Course Structure is designed in a way that students will be aware of the functional areas of management. Usually, the MBA program covers various areas such as finance, accounting, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics and many. Refer to the Master of Business Administration Study Materials for all 2 Years(4 Semesters) prevailing on this page.
MBA First Year Study Materials
Check out Master of Business Administration Finance Study Materials listed below as per semesters during your First Year. Direct links to download the Subjectwise Study Materials for both of the semesters are available on this page. After completing the Second Semester Students have to undergo summer training, after which they need to submit a report.
|MBA First Year (Semester 1 & Semester II)|
|Human Resource Management||Download|
|Information Technology Management||Download|
|Organization Effectiveness and Change||Download|
|Economic Environment of Business||Download|
|Production and Operations Management||Download|
|Management of Information System||Download|
Also, Refer: MBA Books
MBA 2nd Year Study Materials
MBA 2nd Year even contains 2 Semesters similar to the first year. Make use of the direct links to download MBA 2nd Year Subjectwise Study Materials & Notes. The Schedule of Papers present in the MBA 2nd Year are as follows
|Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility||Download|
|Legal Environment of Business||Download|
|International Business Environment||Download|
During MBA Part II i.e. as a part of Semester III other than three compulsory papers candidates have to pick 5 Electives from the list of Optional Papers existing.
|List Of Elective Subjects||Download Links|
|Quantitative Analysis of Financial Decisions||Download|
|International Financial Management||Download|
|Management of Financial Services||Download|
|Management Control System||Download|
|Project Planning, Analysis & Management||Download|
MBA Finance Suggested/ Recommended Books
Check out the Finance Notes and Books recommended by subject experts. Use them during your preparation and score max. marks in the examination. Improve your score and accuracy in the exam by preparing effectively using these reference books. Refer to the suggested study material and books for Finance along with Author Names.
- Bateman Snell, Management: Competing in the new era, McGraw-Hill Irwin, 2002
- Stephen P.Robins, Organisational Behavior, Prentice Hall of India, 9th edition, 2001
- Hellriegel, Jackson, and Slocum, Management: A Competency-Based Approach, South Western, 9th edition, 2002
- Chandan J.S., Management Concepts, and Strategies, Vikas Publishing House, 2002
- Koontz, Essentials of Management, Tata McGraw-Hill, 5th Edition, 2001
- Geetika, Ghosh, Choudhury, Managerial Economics, Tata McGraw Hill 2009
- Hellriegel, Slocum, and Woodman, Organisational Behavior, South-Western, Thomson Learning, 9th edition, 2001
- Levin R.I. and Rubin D.S., “Statistics for management”, Prentice Hall of India
- Gupta, G.S. Macroeconomics, Theory and Applications, Tata McGraw-Hill
- Aczel A.D. and Sounderpandian J., “Complete Business Statistics”, Tata McGraw-Hill
- VSP Rao, Human Resource Management: Text and Cases, First edition, Excel Books
- James A O’Brien, “Management Information Systems”, Tata McGraw Hill
- Gary Dessler, “Human Resource Management”, Seventh Edition, Prentice-Hall of India
We wish the data present above regarding MBA Finance Notes has been useful in clearing your queries. If you have any other queries feel free to reach us via comment section and we will be of utmost help. Bookmark our site for more details on Course, Books, and Study Materials, etc.