IP University Courses: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University or IPU is the first state government university established in 1988 by Govt of NCT. IP University Admission 2022 are open for PG, UG, and PhD Courses. This university is a teaching and affiliating university which focuses on professional education. It provides market-oriented professional education to the students.
IPU mainly focuses on the specialisations like engineering, medicine, technology, management studies, pharmacy, education, law, and others. Admissions into GGSIPU Courses are done based on the score obtained in IPU CET or national level entrance exam. In the following sections, we can check IPU Courses List, Eligibility Conditions, Fees Structure, Affiliated Colleges, Duration, Admission Process, and Placements.
Get to Know More about other types of Course Details Streamwise, and Category wise.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Courses Overview
- IP University Courses List
- GGSIPU Courses Eligibility | IP University Courses Fees | IPU Duration
- IP University Rankings
- IP University Affiliated Colleges
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Admissions 2022
- IP University Placements
- FAQ’s on IP University Courses
|University Name||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Establishment year | Ownership type||1998 | State University|
|No. of Affiliated Institutes||100+|
|Number of Courses||472 offered by 100+ affiliated institutes|
|Entrance Exam Conducted||IPU CET|
Here is the list of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Courses for undergraduates, and postgraduates.
- Master Of Technology (Nanoscience And Technology)
- Doctor Of Philosophy ( Management)
- Doctor Of Philosophy (English)
- Integrated (Bachelor Of Arts) – (Bachelor Of Law)
- Master Of Technology (Computer Science And Engineering)
- Doctor Of Philosophy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Health Care Management (Weekend)
- Master Of Technology (Electronics And Communication Engineering)
- Master Of Computer Applications (Software Engineering)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Fire And Life Safety Audit
- Doctor Of Philosophy (Mathematics)
- Master Of Science (Biodiversity And Conservation)
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- Master Of Arts (English)
- Master Of Business Administration (Disaster Management) (Weekend)
- Doctor Of Philosophy (Education)
- Master Of Education
- Master Of Law
- Master Of Philosophy (English)
- B.tech/m.tech (Chemical Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- Master Of Business Administration
- Doctor Of Philosophy ( Environmental Sciences)
- Doctor Of Philosophy (Electronics And Communication)
- Master Of Science (Natural Resource Management)
- Bachelor Of Technology (Biotechnology)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Entrepreneurship And Startup
- Doctor Of Philosophy (Chemical Engineering)
- B.tech/m.tech (Biochemical Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- Doctor Of Philosophy (It/CSE/Computer Applications)
- Doctor Of Philosophy (Biotechnology)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Data Analytics
- Master Of Technology (Information Technology)
- Master Of Science (Environment Management)
- Master Of Science (Medicinal Chemistry And Drug Design)
- Master Of Technology (Engineering Physics)
- B.tech/m.tech (Electronics And Communications Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- Master Of Technology (Biotechnology)
- Doctor Of Philosophy ( Disaster Management)
- Integrated (Bachelor Of Business Administration) – (Bachelor Of Law)
- Master Of Law (Weekend) Cyber Law And IPR
Doctor Of Philosophy (Law And Legal Studies)
- Master Of Arts (Economics)
- Master Of Arts (Mass Communication)
- Master Of Technology (Robotics And Automation)
- Master Of Technology (Chemical Engineering)
- Bachelor Of Architecture
- Doctor Of Philosophy (Physics)
- Master Of Business Administration (Financial Analysis)
- Doctor Of Philosophy (Mechanical And Automation Engineering)
- Doctor Of Philosophy (Chemistry)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Equity Research
- Doctor Of Philosophy ( Mass Communication)
Get complete information about IP University Courses in the following sections. Here you can learn about UG, PG GGSIPU Courses duration, eligibility conditions, and fees structure.
|B.Tech||10+2 with 55% marks||4 Years||INR 4.69 Lakhs|
|BA||10+2 level||3 Years||–|
|B.Arch||10+2 with 55% marks||5 Years||INR 3.33 Lakhs|
|B.Com||10+2 with 55% marks||3 Years||INR 2.51 Lakhs|
|MBBS||10+2 with 55% marks||5 Years||INR 3.33 Lakhs|
|B.Sc||10+2 level||4 Years||–|
|BCA||10+2 level||3 Years||INR 2.59 Lakhs|
|B. Pharmacy||10+2 level with 55% marks||4 Years||–|
|LLB||10+2 level with 50% marks||3 Years||INR 1.84 Lakhs|
|BPT||10+2 level with 55% marks||4 Years||INR 3.72 Lakhs|
|BHMS||10+2 level with 50% marks||5 Years||–|
|MSc||Graduation in the concerned subject||2 Years||–|
|MCA||Graduation||2 Years||INR 2.88 Lakhs|
|M.Tech||B.E/B.Tech||2 Years||INR 40,500|
|PhD||Master’s degree||1 Year||INR 19,000|
IP University national wide rankings as per the category are listed here:
|Shiksha Collections (2021)||
|The Week (2021)||Universities||35|
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has 12 affiliated colleges. The names of the affiliated colleges are provided here:
- Gitarattan International Business School- [GIBS]
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology (MSIT)
- Delhi School Of Professional Studies And Research – [DSPSR]
- Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIT)
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute Of Management – [LBSIM]
- Delhi Metropolitan Education
- G.B. Pant Govt. Engineering College
- Ambedkar Institute Of Technology
- Meera Bai Institute Of Technology
- KCC Institute Of Legal & Higher Education
- Delhi Institute Of Tool Engineering – [DITE]
- JIMS Rohini
Eligibility conditions satisfied candidates can apply online for IP University Courses 2022. Follow the instructions mentioned below to successfully complete IP University Admissions 2022.
- Go to the IP University official website.
- Fill the application by giving General and Professional Information along with Payment details.
- Upload the scanned files.
- Verify the details you have provided in the form and check the Declaration box.
- Submit the applications.
- Pay the application fee (INR 1000) by Credit/ Debit Card or through Net-Banking.
- Take the printout of this page for further admission requirements.
IPU has a different and excellent career guidance and placement cell which is responsible for the placement related activities in the university. In general, the placement rate at the university is 94%. A total of 250+ companies visit every year to recruit the best students. The top recruiters of IP University are TCS, Amazon, Cognizant, Cvent, Adobe, VectoScalar, and others. The average CTC of students is INR 10 LPA.
1. How many courses are there at IP University?
IP University offers 24 UG courses and 16 PG courses. These courses are in the fields like management, medical science, engineering, law, commerce, and so on.
2. How to get admission in IPU?
Admissions into IP University are done based on the entrance exams. Eligible students can fill out online applications for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Courses.
3. What is the fee of IP University Distance Education Courses?
IP University Courses Fees is different for different courses. For MBA courses, the fees are INR 1.5 to 5.65 lakhs, and for BBA courses, the fees will be INR 1.8 to 3.5 lakhs.
4. Does IPU conduct the CET exam for all admissions?
Yes, IPU accepts CET scores for admissions into different courses.