International Law Courses: International laws are treaties or agreements that define the legal responsibility of a nation towards other nations. International law consists of rules and norms that bind two nations with policies related to war, stability, customs (General state practice), the legal system of nations, and mutual recognition to promote international relations.
There are many institutes in India and abroad that conduct International Law courses. This article shares the list of International Law courses, Eligibility, Colleges, fee structure, etc. For extra law courses and online law course details, please find the articles on our page.
- Best International Law Courses List
- Post Graduate International Law Courses Free
- Public International Law Courses in India: Eligibility Criteria
- International Law UG, PG, Diploma Certificate Courses Fees
- Job profiles after International law courses online free
- Syllabus and Subjects of International Law Course
- Top Colleges Offering International Law Courses in India
- FAQs – International Law Courses Outline
There are many courses available in different universities on International law. These courses are for International Business and for business graduates so that they can know about business legalities to enhance their employability. The Best International Law courses list is here for your reference and guidance.
- International Law in Action: The Arbitration of International Disputes
- International Humanitarian Law in Theory and Practice
- Children’s Human Rights
- International Criminal Law
- International Women’s Health and Human Rights.
- Citizenship and the Rule of Law
- International Courts and Tribunals in Hague
- Global Diplomacy: Diplomacy in Modern World
- International Business and Laws
- Global Diplomacy in UN
- International Tax Law
- Artificial Intelligence and Law
- International Law in Action: Investigating and Prosecuting International Crimes
- International Water Law
- Water Resource Management and Policy
- Privacy Law and Data Protection
- Privacy Law and HIPPA
- International Cyber Conflicts
- European Business Conflicts
- International Legal Studies
- Navigating Legal and Commercial Aspects of Sports
- International Investment Law
- Ethical Decision-Making for Global Managers
- International Human Rights Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- Human Rights, Human wrongs: Challenging Poverty, Vulnerability and Social Exclusion
- Foundation of Central Bank Law
- Indigenous People’s Rights
- Governance for Transboundary Freshwater Securities
- Asylum and Refugee Law
- Comparative Equality and Anti-discrimination Law
- Basic Japanese Civil Law
- Arctic Security Fundamentals
- Financial Regulation: From the Global Financial Crisis to Fintech and the Covid Pandemic
- Forms of Government around the world
Post Graduate International Law Courses Free
There are more than 100 courses in International law for law graduates. Here is a list of International law courses:
- LLM International Commercial Law Pathway
- LLM International Commercial Law
- Master of International Law
- LLM International Human Rights
- LLM International Law: Crime, Justice and Human Rights Pathway.
- Master of Public and International Law
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM International Economic Law
- LLM International Banking and Finance Law
- LLM International Maritime Law
- LLM International Corporate Law
- LLM International Trade Law and Pathway
Public International Law Courses in India: Eligibility Criteria
There is no specific course at LLB Level for International Law. You can join after 12th an integrated course with International Law as a specialization subject. For admission to the integrated LLB Course, you have to be 12th qualified in any stream with min 45- 50%. Admission in a Government college or private college, you have to qualify for national level Law entrance tests like CLAT, SLAT, DU LLB, etc.
For admission in LLM, PG Diploma, or certification courses you have to be a law graduate or Management Graduate in some institutions. In Some online International Law courses being a law graduate is not a compulsion. You can join any online law course with any graduate degree.
Admission to private institutes also does not ask for CLAT or SLAT scores. If you want to pursue International Law Course From a foreign University, you have to check the Eligibility for particular courses.
The Fee for International Law Courses may vary from institute to institute. Here, we are sharing the fee structure for all types of international law courses in India:
- Fee structure for an integrated LLB in Indian University Ranges from 1,00,000 to 15,00,000 per annum.
- The tuition fee of the Diploma course ranges between 15,000 to 80,000 per annum.
- For International Law certification the fee is around 500 to 20,000 per course.
- The fee for a master’s in International Law Course is around 50,000 to 5,00,000 per annum.
The online International Law course fee ranges from 3,000 to 15,000 per course. There are some websites like Coursera, Edx, Swayam, Moocs e-pathshala, Enhelion, etc which offer some courses free of cost.
|Certificate in International Law||Rs 1000 to 20,000/-|
|Diploma in International Law||Rs 15,000 to 80,000 /-|
|Integrated 5-year LLB course||Rs. 100,000 to 15,00,000 /-|
|LLM||Rs. 50,000 to 5,00,000/-|
You can join the International Court of Law after pursuing an international law course. You can also join overseas offices and also as a corporate lawyer. Legal Adviser at International Level. Here are some job profiles you can join after the course:
- International Lawyer
- Corporate Lawyer
- Human Rights Lawyer
- Contract Negotiator
- Legal document Reviewer
- Tax Advisory and Auditing
- Business consultant
- Banking and Finance
- Marketing and Account Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Business Law
- Public Administrator and Diplomat
The syllabus of the International law course is according to the course you choose. Still, we are sharing a few subjects which you will study during your course:
- Law and Justice in Globalization
- International Criminal Law
- General International Law
- International Business Law
- International Relations
- Law of Treaties
- International Law on Human rights
- The Act of State Doctrine, etc.
- International Women’s Rights
- International Children’s Rights
- Law of Contracts
- International Corporate Law
- The Law of the Sea
- International Trade Law
- International Organizations
- US Treaty Law
- International Agreements
- International Adjudication in the ICJ and other Tribunals
There are many institutes that offer international law courses in different disciplines. Some online websites are also providing diplomas and certifications in International law. Please check the list of institutes:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- National Law University, Delhi
- Swayam, and E-Pathshala @ NLU, Delhi
- IIT Kharagpur
- Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- The West Bengal National Law University of Judicial Sciences, Kolkata
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
- Munich Advance Courses in International Law
- MCI The Entrepreneurial Schools, Austria
- Manrightscareers.com (free Online Law Courses)
- Class Central an online Course Website
Q1: What are the basic skills required for the International Law courses?
You have to be good in communication skills, you must be aware that a foreign language may be required at the time of international client communication.
Q2: What are the famous institutes for International Law Courses Online?
There are few institutes that provide online International Law Courses. These are edx, Coursera, Manrightscareer.com, class central, etc.
Q3: How much can I earn as an International Lawyer?
You can earn approx USD 115,000 salary as an international lawyer.