Fitness Courses in India: Fitness is an integral part of our lives. But sometimes we forget to take care of our mental and physical fitness. With the help of Fitness Courses, students will be able to create awareness about fitness in this stressful environment.
Read this below article to have a piece of detailed information about the Fitness Online Courses in India. You will get knowledge of fees, online courses, top institutes, physical fitness, nutrition fitness, and other fitness certification courses related topics.
- What are Fitness Training Courses in India?
- Top Fitness Trainer Courses: Overview
- Fitness Certification Courses in India
- Online Fitness Courses Free with Certificate
- Fitness Diploma Courses in India
- Sports and Fitness Courses in India Online
- Best Fitness Courses in Indian Universities
- Physical Fitness Courses in India – Career Scope
- Salary After Fitness Related Courses in India
- FAQs on Best Fitness Courses in India
Fitness Courses will provide you the opportunity to become a well-trained professional in the field of fitness. There are various certified courses available in India which make you a certified trainee. The certificate courses are completed in a short time and they are less expensive too. Whereas the 3 or 4-year degree makes you eligible for the higher degrees in fitness training.
The course will teach candidates about the need which are to be bodily fit and healthy. Thus, with the help of these courses, students will find a lot of scopes in the field of fitness and its related aspects all over India and abroad.
Here, you can have a piece of important information about the Certified Fitness Trainer and its related aspects.
|Mode of education||Online and offline|
|fees||Free to Rs 90,000|
|Average salary||Rs 2 to Rs 5 lakhs|
|Eligibility Criteria||Pass class 10th with a minimum of 50% marks|
The fitness certification courses are an integral part for the students who want to build their careers in the fitness genre. You will not help your clients in losing weight, motivate them to eat healthy food, and other aspects, but you will also be motivating or training the people for the physical exercises.
Here, you can find the top courses which you can pursue and receive certificates.
- Yoga Practices 1
- Yoga Practices 2
- Certification in Practical Training in Gym
- Certified Personal Trainer Certification
- Certified Fitness Trainer
- Certification in Sports Nutrition (CSN)
- Certification in YOGA
- Introduction to Yoga and Applications of Yoga
- International Fitness Professionals Association offers online Personal Fitness Training Certification
Also See Related Articles:
Here is the list of top online fitness courses in India free which are offered by the best online institutes such as Udemy, Coursera, Skillshare, and more. These courses can be completed within 3 hours to 21 days, even some courses are there which you can complete in 2 to 3 hours.
There is complete variability while completing these courses. Find the list below.
The diploma in fitness courses can be completed in just 2 months to 1 year. To be eligible for the diploma course you need to be clear in class 12th. Admission to the top institutes can be taken up on the basis of entrance exams and merit-based.
Some of the top institutes offering diplomas in personal training are.
|Institute Name||Course Name||Duration||Course Fee|
|Bibhu Universal Fitness,||Personal Training||4 months||Rs.20 000|
|Exercise Science Academy, Mumbai||Certified Personal Trainer||4.5 months||Rs.55 000|
|Fit n Met, Kochi||Diploma in Personal Trainer||3 months||Rs.50 000|
|Fitness Cravers, Delhi||Certificate in Personal Training||3 months||Rs.46 000|
|Indian Academy of Fitness Training, Bangalore||Personal Instructor Training||125 hours||Rs.9000|
|Integrated Fitness Sports Institute, Pune||Certified Personal Trainer||4 months||Rs.45 340|
|JLO Fitness Institute, Mumbai||Level 4 Personal Trainer||4 weeks||Rs.24 000|
|K Eleven School of Fitness, Delhi||Diploma in Personal Training||222 hours||Rs.83 200|
|NIFS, Kolkata||Certificate in Personal Training||3 months||Rs.20 500|
|Tulip International, Mumbai||Diploma in Personal Training||2 months||Rs.14 990|
The top sports and fitness courses are defined herein detailed manner. You can find the list of diploma, graduate, Ph.D., and master’s courses in sports in fitness.
- Diploma In Physical Education (DPEd)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management
- Undergraduate degree in Physical Education & Sports Sciences
- Master of Physical Education (MPEd)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd)
- Certificate Course In Aerobic And Fitness (CCAF)
- Diploma In Sports Science and Nutrition (DSSN)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Medicine
- Master of Sports Coaching (M.S.Coaching)
- Postgraduate degree in Sports Sciences and Physical Education
- Diploma in Sports Coaching (DS Coaching)
- Certificate Course in Sports Management
- Short Term Course in Water Sports
- M.Phil. Physical Education
- (PGD) Post Graduate Diploma in Health And Fitness Management
- Certificate Course in Physical Education (CPEd)
- B.Sc. Physical Education
Must-Know: How to Become Miss India
There are numerous programs available for the fitness trainer which ensures you a certificate. However, the best programs are available at top institutes. These, in turn, offer you lucrative on-field training, professional guidance, placements, internships, and a lot more. Students will be trained in fitness scientific methods and their related aspects.
The Fitness Training Courses are offered in all domains such as diploma and certification courses. To be eligible for the programs you need to understand the various concepts related to fitness. Thus, find a few institutes offering fitness training courses.
- American Council on Exercise
- National Federation of Professional Trainers
- K11 Academy
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- International Sports Sciences Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- VC Fitness Academy
- National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association
- Gayo Fitness Academy
- Golds Gym Fitness Institute
- Reebok Fitness Studio
- National Council on Strength and Fitness
These days people are becoming lazy with the advancements in technologies. But now they are arising and want to become fit. Thus, the need for physical trainers or personal trainees has arisen.
Must See: How to become a Yoga Instructor in India
Even there are numerous companies that are hiring people in the physical fitness domain. You can work in these mentioned top job profiles and earn quite a good amount of money.
- Fitness Apparel Designer
- Strength and Conditioning
- Physical Therapist
- Wellness Coach
- Crossfit Trainer
- Sports Nutritionist
- Weight Loss / Weight Management Consultants
- Gym Trainer
- Fitness Blogger / YouTuber
- Personal Trainer
- Fitness Tech Engineer
- Fitness Startup Partner / CEO or Gym Chain
The average earning of a fitness trainer is around Rs 2 to Rs 5 lakhs per annum. But once you have gained experience and skills you can earn more than this. Even the pay scale depends on the domains in which you have received the specialization.
The average salary structure is defined here.
|Job profile||Average salary|
|Crossfit Trainer||Rs 5 lakhs|
|Fitness Apparel Designer||Rs 4.8 lakhs|
|Physical Therapist||Rs 2.04 lakhs|
|Sports Nutritionist||Rs 4.5 lakhs|
|Wellness Coach||Rs 4.5 lakhs|
Also Read: Sports Management Courses
1. What are the gold gym trainer course fees in India?
Ans. Gold’s gym is considered one of the best gyms. But on average, it costs you around Rs 12k to Rs 30K. But the average fee depends on the hourly basis you take the training at the gold’s gym which can be around Rs 750 per hour.
2. What are the eligibility criteria to become a fitness trainer?
Ans. To be eligible for the fitness trainer courses you need to pass class 10th with more than 50% marks. However, if you have completed a diploma then you can surely go for further education in the fitness domain.
3. Who are the top recruiters for fitness trainers?
Ans. Some of the top recruiters for the fitness trainers are gold’s gym, Anytime Fitness, Infosys, Hyatt Regency Trivandrum, Multifit Wellness Pvt Ltd, ProFit Functional Fitness Center, and more.
4. Is it worth to opt fitness training courses?
Ans. Yes, fitness trainers are in high demand. And now with the introduction of online technology people can opt for online sessions around the globe and start working as a freelancer. The scope in India as well as abroad is quite well and it’s increasing day by day. So, the choice is worth choosing fitness courses.
Summing Up on Fitness Management Course in India
With the introduction of fitness courses, you can be advanced in keeping yourself fit and even help people to remain fit. Just by following the required skills and necessary qualities, you can become one of the top fitness trainers. To know more about the top fitness courses in India and other course details, stay tuned to our official website Ncertbooks.guru. Also, you may ask your doubts and clear them anytime with the help of the comments section.