Online Electrical Diploma Courses in India: If you are passionate about electronics, electricity then you can choose an electrical diploma course. A diploma in electrical engineering is a skill enabling engineering program that deals with telecommunications, maintenance, installation, control systems, signal processing. Nowadays that electrical engineering not only involves electronics but also computer, communication, and mechanical fields.
In this article, we are going to discuss the complete information about the eligibility criteria, salary, fees, colleges, and many others.
- About Electrical Diploma Course
- Electrical Diploma Course Highlights
- Eligibility Criteria for Electrical Diploma Course
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering Admission 2022
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering Entrance Exams
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering Course Duration and Fee Structure
- Electrical Diploma Syllabus | Diploma in electrical engineering subjects list pdf
- Top Colleges for Electrical Diploma Course
- Career Options For Electrical Engineering Diploma Course
- Books And Study Materials
- Top Recruiters for Electrical Diploma Course
- FAQs of Electrical Diploma Course
- Final Words
Students who successfully complete their 10 +2 can enter into an electrical diploma course. If you are enrolled in this course you will learn various aspects of electromagnetism, electronics, electrics, telecommunications, signal processing, and power. In today’s life, we have many career opportunities for electrical engineers, electricity became a part of our life. With an electrical diploma course, you can get a job in both private and public organizations. The electrical diploma course mainly focuses on electrical elements and devices.
|Admission Process||Merit-Based / Entrance Exam Based|
|Course Fees||INR 10,000 to INR 3,00,000.|
|Entrance Exams||Delhi CET, JMI EE, AMU EE, JEXPO|
|Electrical Diploma Subjects||Digital Electronics, Measurements & Instruments, Computer Applications, Transducers, Signal Conditioners, Circuits, Electronic Devices, etc.|
|Top Colleges||KJ Somaiya Polytechnic, Jamia Millia Islamia University, Swami Vivekananda Group of Institutions, Central Polytechnic College, etc.|
|Average Salary||Rs. 120,000 to Rs. 168,000.|
If you are interested in a diploma course then you need to fulfill the given set of eligibility criteria that are given below:
- Candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.
- The candidate must obtain a minimum of 50% marks in class 10.
- And in that class 10th, you need to pass in mathematics and science subjects is compulsory.
- If you have 12th then they are also eligible for the electrical diploma course.
- The candidate must not have any color blindness problem.
- Candidates who have reservations must submit their reservation certificates that are issued by the government.
Most universities and colleges admit students based on 10th class and 12th class merit but in some universities, they admit students by the entrance exams. We will the below steps that candidates should follow to get admission in the course.
Entrance Exam Based
- Firstly, you need to register for admission to an electrical diploma course.
- And appear for the exam on the scheduled exam date.
- Then you need to secure the cut-off mark in that examination.
- After that, you need to attend counseling and reserve a seat.
- Submit the documents on the given date.
- Pay the admission fee and you can join the course.
- Firstly, you need to get the merit marks in the 10th or 12th that your university needs.
- Then you need to attend the counseling and reserve a seat.
- Submit the documents on the given date.
- Then you need to pay the admission fee and join the course.
Some of the top entrance exams for diploma courses in electrical engineering are:
- Delhi CET
- JMI EE
- AMU EE
- Assam PAT
- HP PAT
This diploma course is a 3-year course with 6 semesters and this semester will be completed after every 6 months. Through this course, you will get knowledge about each and every piece of electrical equipment that use in our daily life. And this Diploma in Electrical Engineering Course Fees ranging from Rs.10,000 to 50,000 PA these fees are different from university to university. Some of them are given below:
- St. Peter’s Engineering College – INR 46,500.
- Quli Qutub Government Polytechnic – INR 11,400.
- Vishwa Bharati College of Engineering – INR 65,000.
- Government Polytechnic College – INR 8,000.
- Turbomachinery Institute of Technology & Sciences – INR 45,000.
Here we are going to discuss the syllabus that you have for your diploma electrical course is:
|Semester||Diploma in Electrical Engineering Syllabus|
Semester – I
|Semester – II||
Semester – III
|Semester – IV||
|Semester – V||
|Semester – VI||
Here are some top colleges for electrical diploma courses are given below:
- Government Polytechnic, Pune
- Quli Qutub Government Polytechnic
- Government Polytechnic, Nagpur
- Government Polytechnic, Mumbai
- Government Polytechnic, Ahmedabad
- Aryabhatt Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- Acharya Polytechnic, Bangalore.
- Reddy Jana Sangha Polytechnic
- MN Technical Institute, Bangalore.
Career Options For Electrical Engineering Diploma Course
Following are the job profiles that we get for the electrical diploma course.
- Verification Engineer
- Field Application Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Technical Engineer
- Transformer Design Engineer
- Teaching Associate
- Project Manager
- Project head
- Operations Manager
- Workshop Manager
|Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering||B.R. Patil|
|Foundations of Electrical Engineering||Leonard S. Bobrow|
|Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering||M. S. Sukhija|
|Electric Machinery and Transformers||Bhag S. Guru|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||T.K. Nagsarkar|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||Prasanta Kumar Satpathy|
|Protection and Switchgear||Bhavesh Bhalla|
Look into Some top recruiters who hire for the electrical diploma course.
- Mentor Graphics – Noida.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- BMW Group
- Shell Oil Company
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Fuji Electric
- Cable Corporation of India Ltd.
- Tata Motors
- Jai Balaji Steel
For the electrical diploma course salary will be offered for freshers salary starting from Rs. 2 Lakh from 5 Lakh per annum. And there are different for different job profiles and there are differences from office to office. And for experienced candidates, you will get $65000 per annum. We will see some of the profiles along with the salary.
|Job Profiles||Salary Offered|
|Electric Designer Engineer||INR 1,40,000 to INR 1,95,000|
|CAD Engineer||INR 1,65,000 to INR 2,22,000|
|Junior Engineer||INR 1,42,000 to INR 1,80,000|
|Technical Trainer||INR 1,50,000 to INR 1,92,000|
1. Can I get admission into a diploma course after the 10th?
Yes, you can get admission into a diploma course after the 10th.
2. What are the top specializations of electrical engineering?
Some of the specializations of electrical engineering are Microsystems, Signal and Image Processing, Electrical Engineering are Semiconductors, etc.
3. Is electrical engineering a good career?
At present days, we have a lot of opportunities for electrical engineers for young professionals.
Hope that the information which is given above regarding Electrical Diploma Course helped you and you have got some knowledge about this course. Still, if you need any assistance in the electrical diploma course, feel free to reach us via the comment section so that we will answer you as early as possible. Stay tuned to this NCERTBooks.Guru website for more course details.