Blockchain Courses in India: People who are interested in pursuing the Blockchain course can check for course-related information here. Here, you can get information on what Blockchain course, duration of the course, fee structure, eligibility, admission process, name of the institutions offering this course, job opportunities after completing this course, and salary structure. If you’ve any interest in banking, finance, and cryptocurrency, you must have heard about Blockchain. Blockchain is the technology that records the bitcoin network. Block means the digital information and chain means the database. In Blockchain, digital information is stored in a public database.
- What is Blockchain?
- Which things are taught in the Blockchain Course?
- What are the subjects in the Blockchain Course?
- What is the syllabus for the Blockchain Course?
- Who are eligible to get admission to the Blockchain course?
- What is the procedure to take admission to the Blockchain course?
- What is the fee structure of the Blockchain course?
- What are the colleges in India that Blockchain course?
- What are the job openings available after completing the Blockchain course?
- How much do Blockchain professionals earn?
- What is the duration of this course?
Get to Know More about other types of Course Details in Stream wise, and Category wise
About Blockchain Courses in India
Blockchain technology is also called as Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT ). The concept of sharing google doc has similarity with Blockchain. When we share a google doc with a group of people, everyone gets access to use it, unlike waiting for the changes to be made by others. Everyone can work on it, and the changes made are recorded in real-time. So, it remains transparent to everyone. In Blockchain, digital assets are distributed not transferred. The asset is decentralized and allows real-time access. A transparent ledger is there to preserve the integrity of the document. Blockchain is a promising technology because it is secure, finds out the fraud and trustworthy. Blockchain works in three parts which are discussed below:
- Block: It stores the information like when a transaction is done by whom. It also keeps the information about the amount transacted. Instead of recording one’s regular name, it saves a unique digital name. Blocks save information that is different from each other. Each block has a unique code called a hash. Each block has a different nonce as well. A single block of bitcoin blockchain can store up to 1 MB data that means it can store a thousand transactions.
- Miners: Miners help in creating new blocks. Every block has its hash, but there is also the reference of the previous block in the chain. So, creating a new block is not that easy. Miners use software to create unique nonce to generate an accepted hash. But there are almost four billion nonce-hash combinations. So, it is tough to get the right nonce. It is challenging to change a block. If you want to change an exact block, you have to do the remaining of all the blocks following that particular block.
- Nodes: Decentralization is an essential aspect of Blockchain. No computer or human being can own any chain. Node is an electronic device that keeps Blockchain’s record and keeps the network working. Nodes play an essential role in a new block to get accepted, trusted, and verified. Every user gets a unique identification number that shows their transaction.
Blockchain Courses in India Details
|Duration||Two months to 1 year|
|Eligibility||Undergraduate/ Graduate/ Professionals with minimum knowledge on coding, programming languages, and networking|
|Admission||Direct admission or entrance exam or personal interview|
|Course Fee||20000 to 2.5 lacs Rupees|
|Starting Salary||5 to 8 lacs per annum|
|Job Profiles||Blockchain Developer
Blockchain Solution Architect
Blockchain Project Manager
Blockchain UX Designer
Blockchain Quality Engineer
Blockchain Legal Consultant
ICO Advisors, etc.
|Recruiting Areas||Big industries, Tech firms, Startups, and Government organizations|
Subjects, Concepts in Blockchain Courses
- What Blockchain is and why it is used
- Different components involved within Blockchain
- Hyperledger Fabric model and its architecture
- Hyperledger composer and explorer
- Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, and Ethereum
- Deploy and exercise example smart contracts
- SDKs for Node and Java
- Practice projects
- When and why one wants to use Blockchain
List of Colleges Offering Blockchain Courses in India
Blockchain is now a thriving technology. The world has seen various developments in this field, which made this technology a popular one. Many institutions are offering full time, part-time, and certification courses on Blockchain. The institutions in India offering Blockchain course are listed below :
- International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore
- Amity University
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology and IBM Research in association with NPTEL
- Emurgo Learning Solutions Private Limited
- ExcelR Solutions
Blockchain Courses in India Eligibility Criteria
Anyone from a technology background can avail of this course. However, some institutions offer this course to graduates and undergraduates as well. However, one should have some idea of coding and programing language before starting this course. It is a highly technical course. It is best suitable for working professionals from software engineering, finance, team leader, product management background.
Blockchain Courses in India Fee Structure
If you enroll with NPTEL, it is free. But in other institutions, the course fee varies from 18000 to 2.5 lacs. However, the course depends on the institution’s reputation, quality of instructors, duration, mode of course, etc. Fees in government and government subsidiary institutions are less than private institutions.
Blockchain Courses in India Admission Procedure
Some institutions give admission based on previous academic background. Some colleges have their entrance exam, while some institutions take personal interviews before ensuring admission. However, a rough idea of coding, programing language, and the network is required to continue this course.
Blockchain Courses in India Duration
The course is offered in both monthly and hourly basis. Some institutions offer a 40 to 180 hours class for this course while others offer a 2 to 12 months certificate course. However, there is the flexibility to choose the duration of your choice. Many professionals do this course while working. One can opt for classes on weekends as well.
Blockchain Courses in India Syllabus
This course is highly technical. So, students should have basic knowledge of coding and programming language.
|Introduction to Blockchain
|How Blockchain works
Structure of Blockchain
Job Profiles of Blockchain Courses
Blockchain has now become a buzzword. It is one of the high-paid professions in the technology sector. In the last few years, this technology has developed so many things that it has become trendy. There are four types of working areas for Blockchain professionals.
- Big Industries like oil and gas, accountancy firms, law firms, etc. wants to stay updated with this technology.
- Startups have shown interest in this technology from the beginning of it.
- Tech firms mostly need this technology.
- Many government firms hire Blockchain professionals to get advice on various technology-related issues.
Some of the job opportunities after completing the Blockchain course are listed below :
- Blockchain Developer
- Blockchain Solution Architect
- Blockchain Project Manager
- Blockchain UX Designer
- Blockchain Quality Engineer
- Blockchain Legal Consultant
- Crypto Journalists
- Crypto Brokers
- ICO Advisors
Salary Offered to Blockchain Professionals
It is the era of Blockchain technology, as every sector is concerned about the decentralized ledger. India also has a considerable demand for Blockchain professionals. Research says Blockchain professionals are getting paid 50% to 100% higher than conventional IT professionals.
FAQ’s on Blockchain Courses in India
What is the Blockchain course?
Blockchain is the way to record sequential transactions through bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies in a decentralized manner with utmost security.
Is Blockchain a good career option?
It is undoubtedly yes. This technology is growing and will be here for many years. But it still lacks enough human resources. So, it is the right career choice.
Which programing language is used in Blockchain?
How long it takes to learn Blockchain?
A minimum of two months is required to learn Blockchain. However, you need to practice a lot to become an expert.
Summary of Blockchain Courses in India
The blockchain industry is here to stay for many years coming. So if you have an interest in crypto and Blockchain, this course is best for you. Hopefully, the information provided above about the Blockchain course will help you know this course better before taking admission. If you get any other queries, please write it in the comment section. We will try our best to provide you the right information soon. Freshers with less than one year experience earn up to 8 lacs per annum. At the same time, one with a minimum of three years of experience can earn up to 45 lacs per annum. Senior professionals earn up to 4 crores per annum. However, it all depends on your skills, the reputation of the company, and expertise level.