Blockchain Courses in India: People who are interested in pursuing the Blockchain course can check for course-related information here. Here, you can get information on what Blockchain course, duration of the course, fee structure, eligibility, admission process, name of the institutions offering this course, job opportunities after completing this course, and salary structure.
If you’ve any interest in banking, finance, and cryptocurrency, you must have heard about Blockchain. Blockchain is the technology that records the bitcoin network. Block means the digital information and chain means the database. In Blockchain, digital information is stored in a public database.
- About Blockchain Courses in India Online
- Blockchain Courses in India Details
- Subjects & Concepts in Blockchain Courses
- List of Colleges/Universities Offering Blockchain Courses in India
- Eligibility for Blockchain Courses in India
- Blockchain Courses in India Fee Structure
- Best Blockchain Courses in India Admission Procedure
- Blockchain Course Duration
- Blockchain Courses Syllabus
- Job Profiles of Blockchain Certified Courses Candidates
- Salary Offered to Blockchain Professionals
- FAQ’s on Blockchain Courses in India Free
Get to Know More about other types of Course Details in Streamwise, and Category wise
Blockchain technology is also called Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT ). The concept of sharing Google Docs has similarities with Blockchain. When we share a google doc with a group of people, everyone gets access to use it, unlike waiting for the changes to be made by others. Everyone can work on it, and the changes made are recorded in real-time. So, it remains transparent to everyone.
Must Check: Blockchain Technology Courses
In Blockchain, digital assets are distributed not transferred. The asset is decentralized and allows real-time access. A transparent ledger is there to preserve the integrity of the document. Blockchain is a promising technology because it is secure, finds out fraud, and is trustworthy. Blockchain works in three parts which are discussed below:
- Block: It stores information like when a transaction is done and by whom. It also keeps the information about the amount transacted. Instead of recording one’s regular name, it saves a unique digital name. Blocks save information that is different from each other. Each block has a unique code called a hash. Each block has a different nonce as well. A single block of bitcoin blockchain can store up to 1 MB of data which means it can store a thousand transactions.
- Miners: Miners help in creating new blocks. Every block has its hash, but there is also a reference to the previous block in the chain. So, creating a new block is not that easy. Miners use software to create unique nonce to generate an accepted hash. But there are almost four billion nonce-hash combinations. So, it is tough to get the right nonce. It is challenging to change a block. If you want to change an exact block, you have to do the remaining of all blocks following that particular block.
- Nodes: Decentralization is an essential aspect of Blockchain. No computer or human being can own any chain. Node is an electronic device that keeps Blockchain’s record and keeps the network working. Nodes play an essential role in a new block to get accepted, trusted, and verified. Every user gets a unique identification number that shows their transaction.
|Blockchain Course Duration||Two months to 1 year|
|Blockchain Courses Eligibility||Undergraduate/ Graduate/ Professionals with minimum knowledge on coding, programming languages, and networking|
|Admission||Direct admission or entrance exam or personal interview|
|Blockchain Course Fee||20000 to 2.5 lacs Rupees|
|Starting Salary||5 to 8 lacs per annum|
|Job Profiles||Blockchain Developer
Blockchain Solution Architect
Blockchain Project Manager
Blockchain UX Designer
Blockchain Quality Engineer
Blockchain Legal Consultant
ICO Advisors, etc.
|Recruiting Areas||Big industries, Tech firms, Startups, and Government organizations|
The list of blockchain courses subjects & concepts are curated here for your quick reference:
- What Blockchain is and why it is used
- Different components involved in Blockchain
- Hyperledger Fabric model and its architecture
- Hyperledger composer and explorer
- Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, and Ethereum
- Deploy and exercise example smart contracts
- SDKs for Node and Java
- Practice projects
- When and why one wants to use Blockchain
Blockchain is now a thriving technology. The world has seen various developments in this field, which made this technology a popular one.
Many institutions are offering full-time, part-time, and certification courses on Blockchain. The institutions in India offering Blockchain courses are listed below :
- International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore
- Amity University
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology and IBM Research in association with NPTEL
- Emurgo Learning Solutions Private Limited
- ExcelR Solutions
Eligibility for Blockchain Courses in India
Anyone from a technology background can avail of this course. However, some institutions offer this course to graduates and undergraduates as well. However, one should have some idea of coding and programing language before starting this course. It is a highly technical course. It is best suitable for working professionals from software engineering, finance, team leader, and product management background.
If you enroll with NPTEL, it is free. But in other institutions, the course fee varies from 18000 to 2.5 lacs. However, the course depends on the institution’s reputation, quality of instructors, duration, mode of course, etc. Fees in government and government subsidiary institutions are less than in private institutions.
Some institutions give admission based on previous academic backgrounds. Some colleges have their entrance exam, while some institutions take personal interviews before ensuring admission. However, a rough idea of coding, programing language, and the network is required to continue this course.
The course is offered on both a monthly and hourly basis. Some institutions offer a 40 to 180 hours class for this course while others offer a 2 to 12 months certificate course. However, there is the flexibility to choose the duration of your choice. Many professionals do this course while working. One can opt for classes on weekends as well.
This course is highly technical. So, students should have basic knowledge of coding and programming language.
|Introduction to Blockchain
|How Blockchain works
Structure of Blockchain
Blockchain has now become a buzzword. It is one of the high-paid professions in the technology sector. In the last few years, this technology has developed so many things that it has become trendy. There are four types of working areas for Blockchain professionals.
- Big Industries like oil and gas, accountancy firms, law firms, etc. want to stay updated with this technology.
- Startups have shown interest in this technology from its beginning of it.
- Tech firms mostly need this technology.
- Many government firms hire Blockchain professionals to get advice on various technology-related issues.
Some of the job opportunities after completing the Blockchain course are listed below :
- Blockchain Developer
- Blockchain Solution Architect
- Blockchain Project Manager
- Blockchain UX Designer
- Blockchain Quality Engineer
- Blockchain Legal Consultant
- Crypto Journalists
- Crypto Brokers
- ICO Advisors
More Related Articles
It is the era of Blockchain technology, as every sector is concerned about decentralized ledger. India also has a considerable demand for Blockchain professionals. Research says Blockchain professionals are getting paid 50% to 100% higher than conventional IT professionals.
What is the Blockchain course?
Blockchain is the way to record sequential transactions through bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies in a decentralized manner with utmost security.
Is Blockchain a good career option?
It is undoubtedly yes. This technology is growing and will be here for many years. But it still lacks enough human resources. So, it is the right career choice.
Which programing language is used in Blockchain?
How long does it take to learn Blockchain?
A minimum of two months is required to learn Blockchain. However, you need to practice a lot to become an expert.
The blockchain industry is here to stay for many years coming. So if you have an interest in crypto and Blockchain, this course is best for you. Hopefully, the information provided above about the Blockchain Courses in India will help you know this course better before taking admission. If you get any other queries, please write them in the comment section.
We will try our best to provide you with the right information soon. Freshers with less than one year of experience earn up to 8 lacs per annum. At the same time, one with a minimum of three years of experience can earn up to 45 lacs per annum. Senior professionals earn up to 4 crores per annum. However, it all depends on your skills, the reputation of the company, and your expertise level.