Blockchain Technology Courses: In just a few years blockchain has gained importance. Generally, people are aware of the blockchain technology course so the completion is relatively less among the youth. You may find the various degree courses in the minimum price range.
Blockchain Courses are one of the best options if you are choosing them for your bright career. Here, you will find a detailed list of the blockchain technology courses related to eligibility, fee structure, courses offered, job profile, career scope, and a lot more.
- About Blockchain Technology Courses
- Overview of Blockchain Technology Courses in India
- Blockchain Developer Course Fee
- Blockchain Technology Courses Duration
- Best Blockchain Technology Courses Qualification
- Top Blockchain Technology Courses Free
- Blockchain Course for Beginners
- Offline/Online Blockchain Certification Courses
- Learn Blockchain Courses Online
- Blockchain Course Syllabus
- Top Colleges Offering Blockchain Courses in India
- Career After Best Blockchain Course
- Salary Structure and Job Profile for Blockchain Course
- FAQs on Blockchain Technology Courses in 2022
Blockchain Technology Courses will teach you more about the essential concepts related to hyperledger and blockchain. Both non-technical and technical people can easily build interest in blockchain technology. Right from graduation and certificate courses, you may pursue a postgraduate degree in blockchain technology.
Due to its growing need in the market and among the youth there are amazing courses available for the students at the online level too. With the requisite skills and experience, you are master your field and earn an amazing salary around the world.
Overview of Blockchain Technology Courses in India
The highlights of the blockchain technology courses are defined here.
|Admission Process||Merit-based or Entrance exams|
|Duration of The Course||UG – 4 Years
PG – 2 Years
|Average Course Fee||Rs. 6 to Rs 7 Lakhs|
|Average Salary||Rs. 2 To Rs 6 Lakh|
On average, you may complete the blockchain developer course in Rs. 6 to Rs 7 Lakhs. The fee structure varies from college to college and according to the courses you are choosing. Here, you may find the detailed list of UG, PG, and Ph.D. course fee structures for Blockchain technology courses.
|UG||Rs 2.10 Lakhs – Rs 14.41 Lakhs|
|PG||Rs 1.94 Lakhs – Rs 3.10 Lakhs|
|DOCTORAL||Rs 4.82 Lakhs – Rs 4.82 Lakhs|
The course duration varies according to the domain which you have chosen. The online courses can easily be completed in 4 to 6 months but take around 4 years to study for a bachelor’s degree in blockchain technology. However, you may complete the postgraduate degree in 2 years.
The eligibility criteria vary according to the courses. The students are required to hold a minimum of 50% marks in class 12th with the clearance of entrance exams or merit-based list which is mostly for UG courses. But those who want to study online can easily get direct admission.
You may easily learn the blockchain technology Courses from the top institutes that are too free. Some of the top courses for Blockchain are.
- Blockchain Essentials by IBM
- Blockchain Specialization by Coursera
- Decentralized Finance (Defi) Primitives by Coursera
- Alison offers a Diploma in Blockchain Technology and Applications
- Introduction to Hyperledger Blockchain Technologies by edX
- Blockchain for the decision-maker by Coursera
- Decentralized Finance (Defi) Deep Dive by Coursera
- Coursera offers an Introduction to Blockchain for Financial Services
- Coursera Offers: Understanding Its Uses and Implications of Blockchain
- Future Development in Supply Chain Finance and Blockchain Technology by Coursera
- Introduction to Blockchain Technologies by Coursera
- NPTEL offers Blockchain Architecture Design and Use Cases Course
- Blockchain Business Models by Coursera
- Smart Contracts by Coursera
- Blockchain Opportunity Analysis by Coursera
- Decentralized Applications (Dapps) by Coursera
- Blockchain Evolution and Technology Concepts by Coursera
- Blockchain: Foundations and Use Cases by Coursera
- Coursera offers a Cryptocurrency and Blockchain: Digital Currencies Introduction
- Blockchain, Cryptoassets, and Decentralized Finance by Coursera
Blockchain is at its growing stage, thus various students want to learn it at a basic level. For those students, there are courses designed at the beginners level by the top institutes. These courses can be pursued online with the medium of top online course platforms.
|Berkeley’s Blockchain Fundamentals Professional Certificate||Edx||3 months||$198|
|Blockchain & Bitcoin Fundamentals||Udemy||3 hours||$50|
|Blockchain A to Z: Learn unique ways To Build Your First Blockchain||Udemy||14.5 hours||$50|
|Blockchain Fundamentals||Pluralsight||2 hours 20 minutes||$30 monthly subscription|
|Blockchain: Foundations and Use Cases||Coursera||16 hours||Free|
|Python And The Blockchain Technology||Udemy||17. hours||$50|
|The Basics of Blockchain: Ethereum, Bitcoin, & More||Udemy||3.5 hours||$50|
You can pursue various certification courses along with the training period from the recognized institution. These courses certificate are valid for a lifetime. There are various subject specializations in which you can pursue Blockchain courses such as Smart Contracts, Hyperledger, Corda, Quorum, and a lot more.
|Course||Training period||Fee Structure|
|Certified Blockchain Developer||Eight hours||Rs 9,999|
|Certified Blockchain Expert||Nine hours||Rs 9,999|
|Certified Blockchain Architect||Six hours||Rs 15,999|
|Certified Hyperledger Expert||Five hours||Rs 9,999|
|Certified Corda Expert||Six hours||Rs 9,999|
various top institutes are offering online courses such as edX, Coursera, Udemy, and a lot more. You may complete these courses in a minimal amount. Students are required to hold a minimum class 12th degree to be eligible for the online blockchain technology programs.
|Become a Blockchain Developer||Udacity Nanodegree|
|Blockchain A to Z: Learn Ways to develop Your First Blockchain||Udemy|
|Blockchain for Business: The New Industrial Revolution||Udemy|
|Blockchain Revolution Specialization||Coursera|
|How Blockchain will change Business||LinkedIn Learning|
|Learn the Basics of Blockchain with Python||Codecademy|
|Professional Certificate in Blockchain for Business||edX|
|Professional Certificate in Blockchain Fundamentals||edX|
|Blockchain Architecture Design and Use Cases||NPTEL|
The course structure is almost similar to all the colleges. It depends on them in which semesters they are taking up the subjects.
- Programming – Python, C++
- Data Structures
- Database management
- Security aspects of blockchain
- Practical Aspects of blockchain
- Blockchain: Fundamentals to Application Development using Smart Contracts
- Software Development
- blockchain Architecture
- IT applications
- People Skills
- Object-Oriented Programming
Top Colleges Offering Blockchain Courses in India
You may find numerous colleges around India for Blockchain Technology. Various colleges are offering degrees in association with other institutions. Some of the Best Colleges for Blockchain are described here.
- Indian Institute of Blockchain Technology, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur, and IBM Research (India) associated with NPTEL
- Emurgo Learning Solutions
- Amity University
- Kerala Blockchain Academy
- Indian Cyber Solutions, Kolkata
- International Institute of Information Technology (IIT), Hyderabad with association TalentSprint
- Naresh Technologies, Hyderabad
In the world, the demand for blockchain developers is increasing rapidly. Due to the shortage of skilled and experienced people in this field, the demand is always high. Thus the companies are ready to pay a huge amount to the employees in the Blockchain jobs. With the essential skills and knowledge, you may also work as a freelancer in various job profiles.
Thus, the career scope is relatively high in the Blockchain Technology field. Every industry be it HR, Forecasting, Government Departments, and a lot more require blockchain developers. Here are the top sectors in which you can build your career in blockchain technology.
- Cloud Storage
- Banking and Finance
- Real Estate
- Supply chain
- Protection of Intellectual Property
- Data Management
- Prediction Markets
A fresher after the completion of a blockchain technology course can easily earn about Rs 800000 per annum but with the experience comes shortly they can earn a salary of Rs. 45,00,000. Here, are the few job profiles that you can pursue after Blockchain courses.
|Job Profile||Salary (per annum)|
|Blockchain Designers||Rs 6,80,000|
|Blockchain Quality Engineers||Rs 8,00,000|
|Blockchain Project Managers||Rs 9,00,000|
|Blockchain Developers||Rs 6,90,000|
|Blockchain Legal Consultants||Rs 15,00,000|
|Blockchain UI/UX designer||Rs 3,80,000|
1. What are the required skills for Blockchain Technology?
The students need to hold some specific skills for the blockchain degree such as Blockchain Architecture, Cryptography, Data Structures, Web Development, programming languages knowledge, Information about software development, information technology information, ability to handle big databases, and a lot more.
2. What are the top recruiters for Blockchain students?
Some of the top recruiting firms for blockchain Technology students are Fueled, JP Morgan Chase, IBM, Infosys, KPMG, Tech Mahindra, Hyperlink Infosystem, Paypal, MasterCard, and Accenture
3. What are the tools used in the blockchain technology course?
Few tools used in Blockchain technology are
- Geth – An Ethereum Client
- Ganache – Personal Blockchain for Testing
- Remix IDE – Browser-Based Development Environment
- dApp Board – Blockchain Explorer
- Truffle – Ethereum Development Framework
- Drizzle – Front End Libraries for developers of blockchain
- Infura API – Ethereum Network Access API
- Ethlint (formerly Solium) – Solidity Code Linter
- Solidity – A Programming Language for Ethereum
- Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS)
- Metamask – An Ethereum Wallet
- BlockChain Testnets
- Solc – An Ethereum Script Compiler
4. Is it worth pursuing a Blockchain technology Course?
Yes, Blockchain technology offers one of the leading career choices among the youth. Due to its high demand around the world and amazing salary structure it is worthful to pursue your career options in Blockchain. You may get employment in top companies after the completion of the degree.
Blockchain technology is slowly gaining importance in the top national and international companies. With the help of these Blockchain technology courses, you can work with the latest technology. You will also be able to maintain data security for the companies.
If you are willing to know more about the blockchain courses, you may ask your doubts in the comment section below. Our expert team of netbooks.guru will reach out to you for solving your queries asap on all course details along with blockchain courses.