Best Books for EAMCET: EAMCET is an entrance examination conducted separately in the Indian States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for admission into different colleges in both the states in the streams of Medicine, Engineering, and Agriculture. It is also known as Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. To ace the EAMCET exam, it is essential to know the reference books and other materials for this exam. Preparing with these books for EAMCET will help you grapple marks in your exams.
In this article, we will confer you the best EAMCET guides and books. To ace the EAMCET Exam, it is also essential to know the Exam pattern and complete the syllabus of this exam.
EAMCET Books and Reference Materials
The EAMCET exam prepares and guides your broad career. The syllabus for the main exam includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Applicants can check out the EAMCET books to read and refer to any topics.
- EAMCET Examination Pattern
- EAMCET Syllabus
- EAMCET Notes and Books
- List of Colleges
- EAMCET Study Materials
EAMCET Examination Pattern
To buy the EAMCET books, applicants need to know the exam pattern and syllabus. The EAMCET is conducted separately in the Indian States of Andhra Pradesh (AP EAMCET)and Telangana (TS EAMCET). TS EAMCET and AP EAMCET are designed to test the technical, aptitude, and quantitative knowledge of a candidate in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics or Biology. Separate question papers are set for different courses. However, the primary AP and TS EAMCET Exam Pattern followed in all the papers remains the same as stated below:
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Total number of Questions||
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Medium of Exam||English & Telugu/English & Urdu|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for Correct Answer; No negative marking|
|Level of Questions||Based on the 10+2 syllabus|
Students planning for the entrance exam must check the syllabus so that the preparation can be done accordingly.
Syllabus for Mathematics
|Statistics||Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion|
Syllabus for Chemistry
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Atomic Structure|
|Chemical Equilibrium and Acid Bases||p-Block Elements – Group 13 (Boron Family)|
|Hydrogen and its Compounds||Surface Chemistry|
|Classification of Periodicity in Proper Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure and Elements||Solid State|
|The s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals||Some Basic Principles and Techniques and Hydrocarbons- Organic Chemistry|
|Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen||p-Block Elements – Group 14 (Carbon Family|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||Biomolecules|
|Solutions||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|d and f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds||Organic Compounds Containing C, H and O (Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acid|
|General Principles of Metallurgy||Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics|
Syllabus for Physics
Syllabus for Zoology
|Human Anatomy and Physiology-3||Biology & Human Welfare|
|Locomotion & Reproduction In Protozoa||Zoology – Diversity of Living World|
|Human Anatomy and Physiology-2||Organic Evolution|
|Ecology & Environment||Applied Biology|
|Invertebrate Phyla||Type Study of Periplaneta Americana|
|Phylum: Chordata||Structural Organization in Animals|
|Human Reproduction||Human Anatomy and Physiology-1|
|Human Anatomy and Physiology-4||Genetics|
Syllabus for Botany
|Diversity in the Living World||Plants, Microbes and Human Welfare|
|Reproduction in Plants||Morphology of Flowering Plants|
|Genetics: Principles of Inheritance and Variation||Molecular Biology: Molecular Basis of Inheritance|
|Biotechnology and its Application||Internal Organisation of Plants|
|Plant Physiology||Cell- The Unit of Life|
EAMCET Notes and Books
The best books for EAMCET cover the subjects of the exam thoroughly. They are easy to present material related to the EAMCET syllabus and also give great practice questions.
Here is a subject-wise listing of the most essential EAMCET preparation books:
EAMCET Books for Mathematics
- Class XI & XII Mathematics -R.D. Sharma
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable- I.A. Maron
- Problems Plus In IIT Mathematics- A. Das Gupta
- IIT Mathematics- M.L. Khanna
- Differential Calculus- A Das Gupta
- Trigonometry, Geometry Books- S.L. Loney
- 35 Years Chapterwise Solved Papers 2013- Amit M. Agarwal
- A Multipurpose Quick Revision Resource- Handbook of Mathematics – Arihant Experts
- Higher Algebra- Hall and Knight
- EAMCET Mathematics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)- Arihant Experts
- Handbook of Mathematics- Amit Rastogi
EAMCET Books for Chemistry
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry- J.D. Lee
- 7th Edition-Organic Chemistry Robert Neilson Boyd, Saibal Kanti Bhattacharjee, Robert Thornton Morrison, 3rd Edition- Arihant Experts
- Organic Chemistry- O.P Tandon
- Numerical Chemistry- P.Bahadur
- EAMCET Chemistry (Andhra Pradesh and Telangana)- Arihant Experts
- Fundamentals of Inorganic Chemistry- Ananya Ganguly
- Handbook of Chemistry- R P Singh
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations- R.C. Mukherjee
EAMCET Books for Physics
- IIT JEE Physics- DC Pandey
- Concepts of Physics (Volume – 2) -HC Verma
- Concepts of Physics (Volume – 1) -HC Verma
- EAMCET Physics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)- Arihant Experts
- Physics for IIT-JEE- Resnick, Halliday, Walker
- Problems in Physics- S.S. Krotov-HC Verma
- Key Notes Terms, Notes, Formula- Arihant Experts
- Handbook of Physics- Nipendra Bhatnagar
- Problems in General Physics-I.E. Irodov
EAMCET Books for Zoology and Botany
- NCERT Textbook
- ABC of Biology Class XII
- Biology @ Your Fingertips
- NEET Biology
List of Colleges for EAMCET
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Engineering
- Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- J.B. Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi – (IIT Delhi)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
EAMCET Study Materials
In addition to books, other references to study materials assist an individual’s EAMCET preparation and promotes an in-depth practice for students. A few more suggested reading references and study materials for EAMCET preparation are as follows-
- 17 Years Solved Papers EAMCET Engineering Telangana and Andhra
- TS and AP EAMCET Mathematics Chapterwise 26 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests
- 18 Years Solved Papers EAMCET Engineering Andhra & Telangana
- TS and AP EAMCET Chemistry Chapterwise 26 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests
- TS and AP EAMCET Physics Andhra and Telangana Chapter wise 26 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests
Conclusion on Best Books for EAMCET
The EAMCET, Notes, and Study Materials are discussed above aim to help students at the time of exam preparations. Applicants can practice and refer to the given EAMCET sample papers, Notes and Study materials from this article.
FAQ’s on Best Books for EAMCET
What are the strategies to prepare for EAMCET?
Applicants preparing for the EAMCET exam can make proper notes on all related topics from the essential books and study materials for easy preparation. They should practice more mock tests and test series and explore more books for EAMCET. They should also practice the latest edition of competitive books.
What is the time duration for the EAMCET exam?
The time duration for the EAMCET exam is 3 hours. Candidates have to attempt a total of 160 objective-type questions.
What is the full form of EAMCET?
The full form of EAMCET is Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is conducted separately in the Indian States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for admission into different colleges in both the states in the streams of Medicine, Engineering, and Agriculture.
What are some of the topics for Botany in EAMCET?
Some of the topics for Botany in EAMCET are Reproduction in Plants, Morphology of Flowering Plants, Plant Systematic, Microbiology and many more.