Annamalai University offers a wide range of courses in different programs of study under regular-stream. The Online application for Admission in Annamalai University distance Education 2022 starts on 5 May 2022 and lasts till 31 May 2022. It has the largest enrollment in India, it is well equipped with computers & computer training centers, and other infrastructure facilities. In this article, we are sharing all about the Annamalai distance Education Courses, Course Eligibility Criteria, Processes to apply in Courses, Fee structure, etc.
- About Annamalai University
- Annamalai University Distance Education Course Details
- Annamalai University Distance Education Courses
- Annamalai University Distance Education UG Courses List and Eligibility
- Annamalai University Distance Education PG Courses List
- Annamalai University Distance Education Postgraduate Diploma/Diploma/ Certificate Courses
- Annamalai University Distance Education Application Procedure 2022
- Annamalai University Distance Education Courses List and Fees
- Annamalai University Distance Education Courses Syllabus
- FAQs on Annamalai University Distance Education Courses
Annamalai University Distance Education was established in 1979, it offers more than two hundred courses in different programs of study under regular-stream. The Annamalai Distance Education University is the first in India to offer PG programs in applied psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Law, bioinformatics, etc. The directorate of distance education at Annamalai also offers programs in fashion Design, Interior Design, textile design, Hotel management, retail management, Health Science, Yoga Science, Music, fire & Safety.
The programs offered by the Annamalai University are approved by The Distance Education Council, New Delhi, and the B.Ed program by the National Council of Teachers Education (NCTE), New Delhi. Annamalai University is also accredited A+ Grade by NAAC.
|Name of the University||Annamalai University,|
|Location||Annamalainagar, Tamil Nadu|
|University Type||Distance Education|
|Contact Number||8807010881, 8807013211
04144- 238043 to 238047
|Email ID||[email protected]
|Admission 2022 Application starts||5 May 2022|
|Admission Registration ends||31 May 2022|
The Directorate of Distance Education at Annamalai University offers courses in distance education at undergraduate, postgraduate, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate levels. Here we are sharing the list of courses offered by the Annamalai University.
Annamalai University Courses are about 46 at the undergraduate level, and the eligibility for most of the courses is 12th standard. The medium of courses in English for most of the courses and some courses are also available in both English and Tamil language. The duration of courses is also 3 years. , some Bachelor of arts courses is of 4 years.
|B.Sc Botany, Chemistry, Zoology,||12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or mathematics for chemistry.|
|B.com (Computer Application, International Business, Accounting and Finance, Marketing and Management, Commerce)||12th in commerce or any stream from a recognized institute.|
|B.Sc Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology, Visual Communication||12th PCM from recognized Board|
|B.Sc Lateral-II (Computer Science, Information Technology, Visual Communication, Computer Application)||12th standard in PCM & 1-year diploma or degree|
|Bachelor of Arts Economics||12 th grade 50% marks|
|Bachelor of Education||Graduation in any stream|
|B.A. English/ History/ Human Rights, Political science||12th with 50% marks in any stream|
|B.A. Social Welfare Administration||12th in any Stream from recognized Board|
|B.A. Public Administration||12th in any Stream with 50% marks|
|B.A. Sociology||12th in any Stream with 50% marks|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts: Music- Vocal, Music-Veena, Music- Violin, Music-Mridangam, Music-Bharatnatyam||–|
|Bachelor of Library Science||Graduation in any stream|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||12th grade with 50% marks|
|BBA Computer Application||12th with 50% marks|
|B.Sc Mathematics, Physics||12th PCM with 50% marks|
|B.Lit Tamil||12th with 50% marks|
|B.A. Tamil||12th Grade with 50%|
|B.Sc. Psychology||12th grade with 50% marks|
Annamalai University Distance Education offers around 55 postgraduate courses in different streams. The courses are available in English and Tamil Mediums. Here is the list of courses offered
|M.Sc Botany, Chemistry, Zoology|
|M.Sc Mathematics, Physics|
|M.Sc. Yoga, Yoga-Direct|
|M.Sc Computer Science/ Information Technology|
|M.Sc. Software Engineering|
|M.Sc. Information Technology Lateral-II|
|M.Com Co-operative Management/ M.com commerce|
|M.Com Banking and Insurance Management|
|M.Com Accounting and Finance/ Marketing|
|M.Com Education Management|
|M.S. Industrial Engineering and Management|
|M.Sc Information Technology/ Software Engineering/ Computer Science|
|M.Sc Computer Science/ IT Lateral -II|
|M.A Economics/ English|
|M.A History/ Linguistics|
|M.A. International Relation/ Police Administration/ Social Welfare Administration|
|M.A Political Science/ Human Rights|
|M.A. Public Administration/ Labor Management|
|M,A. Philosophy/ Religion & Culture|
|Master of Sociology/ Social Work|
|Master of Tourism and Travel Management|
|Master in Library & Information Sciences|
|MBA Information Systems, E-Business|
|MBA International Business/ Human Resources|
|MBA Marketing Management/ Financial Management/ Hospital Management|
|Master in Fine Arts Music: Vocal, Music- Veena, Music- Violin,|
|Master of dance Bhartnatyam|
|M.Sc Applied Psychology|
|M.A Yoga- direct|
If you are passionate about studying then you can look at the course details page outlined and decide on your favorite course.
Annamalai University offers around 47 postgraduate diploma courses in various streams. Let’s have a look:
- PG Diploma in Agricultural Marketing Management/ Intellectual Property Rights
- PG Diploma in Ornamental and Landscape Gardening/ Dairy Technology.
- PG Diploma in Design And Construction of Concrete Structures/ Quantity Surveying And Valuation.
- PG. Diploma In Cooperative Management/ PG Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- PG Diploma in Banking and Insurance/ Finance & Taxation/ International Business
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications/ Internet Technology/ Data Mining/ Cyber Security.
- PG Diploma in Petroleum Exploration
- PG Diploma in Educational Administration and Supervision
- PG Diploma in Electrical safety and Safety management
- PG Diploma in Electrical Energy Management and Energy Audit
- PG Diploma in English Language Teaching.
- PG Diploma in women Studies
- PG Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science/ Cyber Law.
- PG Diploma in Library Automation And Networking
- PG Diploma in Natural Language Processing
- PG Diploma in Business Administration/ Personal Management & Industrial Relations.
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management/ financial Management/ Tourism Management
- PG Diploma in Advertising/ Public Relation/ Hospital Management/ Entrepreneurship
- PG Diploma in Foreign Trade/ Material Management/ Public Administration
- PG Diploma in Human Rights/ NGO Management
- PG diploma in Guidance and Counseling/ Rural Studies/ Software based Statistical Analysis
- PG Diploma in Actuarial Statistics/ Yoga/ Yoga Therapy.
- Certification in Title of Isai Kalaimani- Vocal/Violin/ Mridangam
- Title of Nattiya Kalaimani.
- Certificate in Offset Machine Printing/ Bidding and finishing
- Certification in Front Desk Operations/ Office Management.
- Certification in goods and Service Tax (GST)
- Certification in Entrepreneurship Innovation and Career Hub/ safety In construction Practices
You can apply to the Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education course in undergraduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, and certification courses through both online mode and offline mode. You must check eligibility criteria before applying to any course. For undergraduate courses, you must have qualified in 12th grade with a minimum of 50% marks. For postgraduate courses, you have to be a graduate of a recognized University.
Annamalai University Online Application Procedure
First of all, you have to visit the Annamalai University Directorate Of Distance Education website: http://audde.in/ here you will get a link to Homepage Application 2021-22. Click on that link and you will be redirected to the page Application Form.
- Step 1: Visit Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education.
- Step 2: Click on the Link Application for Admission 2021-22.
- Step 3: you will be redirected to the Application Form, Fill in all the details required, Programme category, Programme Code, Application Fee, Mobile number, Choose Study, Your Name, Qualification, Address for Correspondence, phone number, etc.
- Step 4: Fill in your Qualification and remaining details and upload your Photograph and Documents.
- Step 5: Final Submit the Application Form.
The Annamalai University Application Fee is INR 100 for In-person by post it is 175 for UG courses and PG courses 250 to 375/- for all students.
You have to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- Degree/ Provisional Certificate (Original & Photocopy)
- Marksheet of 10,11 or 12th (Original & Photocopy)
- Community Certificate (Original & Photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (Original & Photocopy).
- Aadhar Card Photocopy.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Prescribed Fee.
There is a different Fee Structure for different courses at Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education. The fee for some courses is mentioned below:
|BSc||INR 4000 to 8000 per year|
|B.Sc Computer Science||INR 8400 per year|
|B.Sc IT||INR 7900/- per year|
|MSc Computer Science/ Software Engineering||INR 10900 per year|
|M.Sc Botany, Zoology, Chemistry||INR 10800 to 11800 per year|
|B.Com||INR 4500 /- per year|
|BA||INR 1900 to 3500 /- per year|
|MBA||INR 16,000 /year approx|
|BBA||Rs 5650/- per year|
|PG Diploma Courses||Rs 3800 to 4500 /- per year|
|LLB||3500 to 7000 per year|
|Certification courses||Rs 2500/- per year|
|MFA||3200 to 5200 /-per year|
You can check the Courses syllabus on the Annamalai University Directorate of distance Education website i.e. http://audde.in/. On opening the website you will get the link download prospectus session 2021-22. On downloading the prospectus you can check the course syllabus of each course offered by the University.
1. When Online Application for Annamalai University Distance Education 2022 starts?
A.online application for Annamalai University Distance Education starts from 5 May 2022 till 31 May 2022.
2. Where do I have to apply for admission to the Annamalai University Distance Education Course?
A.You have to visit the Annamalai University Distance Education Website i.e. http://audde.in/ for online application for Distance Education Courses.
3. What is the Eligibility criteria for Annamalai University Distance Education Admission of Postgraduate courses 2022?
The minimum requirement for admission to postgraduate courses is you have to qualify for a graduate degree with a minimum of 50% from a recognized University. All other Eligibility will depend upon the courses you choose.
4. Is Annamalai University Distance Education Degree Valid as other Regular courses?
Yes, Annamalai University for Distance Education degree is valid as other University degrees, the University is accredited as Grade-A University by NAAC, and also approved by UGC.
5. Annamalai University Distance Education is Private University or Govt.?
Annamalai University was started as a private University in 1927 but owned by the Tamil Nadu government in 2013.