Check out the ACSIR University Courses and Syllabus 2022. Candidates who have got the admission to ACSIR University are searching for the ACSIR University Courses and Syllabus details 2021. So, in this article, I am going to give detailed information about the ACSIR University Courses and Syllabus. (एसीएसआईआर विश्वविद्यालय पाठ्यक्रम और पाठ्यक्रम) Here you can also check the Syllabus for all the courses semester wise.
The details of various academic programs offered by ACSIR University are also mentioned in this article. The Syllabus for Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Chemical Sciences, and Mathematical and Information Sciences are also provided in this article. ACSIR University offers various courses in the areas of science and technology.
ACSIR is defined as the “Institution of National Importance” with the aim to increase the number of qualified researchers and professionals in the domain of Science and Technology. ACSIR offers Ph.D. Courses in Science, a Ph.D. program in engineering, the Ph.D. program in Integrated M.Tech and other courses such as Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Chemical Sciences and Mathematical and Information Sciences, etc.
- Courses Offered by ACSIR University
- ACSIR University Courses and Syllabus 2021
- Name the list of courses offered by ACSIR University?
- Where do I find ACSIR University Syllabus PDF?
- How to download ACSIR University Syllabus?
ACSIR University Courses and Syllabus 2022
|Location||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Offered Courses||Ph.D. Courses|
|Category||ACSIR University Courses and Syllabus|
Here are the Courses and Syllabus offered by the ACSIR University. We have also provided the ACSIR list of courses in the ACSIR University. You can also download the PDF files provided for you.
- Basic Chemistry
- Research Methodology, Communication/ethics/safety
- Biotechniques and Instrumentation
- Materials Characterization Technique
- Biology of Macromolecules
- Plant Environment Interaction
- Microbes and Environment
- In Vitro Development and Morphogenesis in Plants
- Seminar Course
- Genome and gene
For more Courses in Biological Sciences – Click Here
- Research Methodology: Core
- Analytical Tools and Instrumentation Core
- Basic Chemistry for Interdisciplinary sciences: Optional
- Introduction to Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Optional
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry Core
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry Elective
- Advanced Materials Characterization Techniques Elective
- Sol-Gel Chemistry Elective
- Green chemistry Elective
- Environmental Sciences Elective
- Environmental Chemistry Elective
- Process Chemistry Elective
- Separation Science and Technology Elective
- Green Chemistry Elective
- Soil Sciences Elective
- Ground Water and Geochemical Studies Elective
- Natural Products and Drug Discovery Elective
- Corrosion and Corrosion Protection Elective
- Nano Science and Engineering Elective
- Functional and Smart Materials Elective
- Microfluidics and Microsepara
For more Courses in Chemical Sciences – Click Here
- Research Methodology
- Fundamentals of Engineering Geology
- Rock Mechanics
- Advanced Seismology
- Landslide Disaster Mitigation
- Project Proposal
- Review Article
- CSIR-800 Societal Program: Housing-related societal issues
- Research Methodology
For More Courses in Physical Sciences – Click Here
- Applied Mathematical Methods
- Applied Numerical Methods
- Aircraft and Systems
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Flight Mechanics
- Aerospace Materials
- Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
For more Courses in Engineering Sciences – Click here
Mathematical and Information Sciences
- Research Methodology
- Principles and Techniques of Mathematical Modelling
- Mathematical Modeling: Principles and Application
- Network Security and Cryptography
- Weather and Climate Informatics
- Reasoning and Quantitative Thinking
- Advanced Numerical Techniques
- High-Performance Scientific Computing
- Introduction to Non-linear Dynamics
- Advanced Information Security
- Finite Element Method
For more Courses in Mathematical and Information Sciences – Click Here
- Gri Institute Courses And Syllabus
- Daiict Courses And Syllabus
- Cutn Courses
- Cmi Courses And Syllabus
- Jindal Global Law School Courses And Syllabus
- Institute Of Rural Management Anand Courses
Here is the Syllabus for all courses offered by the University. Here are the PDF files provided, you can just download the PDF files by the links available by clicking on them. These Syllabus PDF will also be available on the official website of ACSIR University. Candidates who want to prepare for the exams must first know the Syllabus.
Biological Sciences Syllabus PDF – Download Here
Physical Science Syllabus PDF – Download Here
Chemical Science Syllabus PDF – Download Here
Engineering Science Syllabus PDF – Download Here
Mathematical and Information Science Syllabus PDF – Download Here
FAQs on ACSIR University Courses
ACSIR University offers various courses in Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Mathematical and Information Sciences.
You can find ACSIR University Syllabus PDF on our page.
You can download ACSIR University Syllabus through the quick links available on our page. Tap on them and download them for future usage.
We have provided ACSIR University Courses and Syllabus 2021 in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details about the ACSIR Courses and Syllabus can visit the Official website or keep visiting our website for updates.