10 Lines on Winter Season: Winter has been the most loved season by all of us. It is one of the seasons which come for a period of four-month. It starts in December and continues to the mid of March. It is the coldest period of the year. In winter, you can find the view of falling snow, thick fog, freezing lakes.
The atmosphere changes drastically, as compared to another season. You can also witness the high cold wind during this period. The atmosphere is felt dry and cold. The winter is the sign of less sunlight, and we can all look over the sky, which has been covered by the thick cloud.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Winter Season for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Winter season is the coldest season among the seven seasons.
- It starts in December and ends in March.
- Winter season comes after the end of the autumn month, which happens due to the earth’s axis around the sun.
- The winter season receives less sunlight because the earth is moved away from the sun, and thus we cannot feel the sunlight so bright.
- December and January are regarded as the coldest month of the year.
- Many countries can find the temperature drops down to 3 degrees to minus degrees Celsius.
- In the northern region, we can witness the cold winds blowing at high speed in the winter season.
- Winters bring in the piles of enormous snow, the formation of thick fog, and the most relaxed air.
- As winter comes, we all go to wear our jackets and sweaters.
- Moreover, in the winter season, the nights are long, and the days are short.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Winter Season for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Winter season is the season where we get to celebrate our all favourite festivals.
- People love to go on hiking, ice skating, and playing ice hockey.
- Winter is the season of healthy fruits and green leafy vegetables.
- Winter season brings out the ideas of going out in picnic, tours and travels to hilly places.
- We can find lots of birds hibernates in the winter cold season.
- Winter is the only relives of the scorching heat of the sun.
- Winter comes with winter vacation, and it is the most beautiful vacation for the students.
- However, Winter comes with a drop in temperature, and we can find the dryness in the atmosphere.
- many animals hibernate during winter.
- The Amori city of Japan gets covered with 26 feet of snow during the winter season.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Winter Season for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- When we feel winter in the northern hemisphere, there is summer in the southern hemisphere.
- The earth distance gets tilt at an axis of 23.5 degrees during the winter season.
- The winter solstice is observed on every twenty-first day of December month.
- The winter solstice is the least hours that a day experienced.
- The winter also comes with many difficulties for older adults and children as they face many health issues.
- Winter comes with the beginning of farming, as a farmer starts to get ready for their new crop.
- There is plenty of cabbage, cauliflower, beans, carrots, and lots of fruits on the market.
- The winter makes people a bit lazy to get up from their bed, but it is quite a good thing for other people as they stay in good health and love to work all night and get a good overnight sleep.
- We get the experience of many festivals like Dussehra, Lohri, Christmas, Navratri, and Diwali during this period.
- People love to eat hot served food for their lunch, dinner, and even if some like to eat their favourite hot food in the evening while taking the evening walk.
Frequently Asked Questions on Winter Season
what are some of the activities that many people do in the winter?
many people in the winter season love to go on an early morning walk. They love to enjoy their hot cup of coffee and tea by sitting in the golden sunshine. For some people, winter is about going on a picnic, trekking, hiking. Some enjoy the winter vibe by wearing winter outfits like sweaters, jackets, sweatshirts, etc.
what are the different vegetables and fruits that you get in winter?
winter comes with a wide range of vegetation. We can find plenty of cabbage, cauliflower, carrot, radish, bean, green leafy vegetables, and different fruits in the market.