10 Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose: One of the famous Freedom fighters of the country is Subhash Chandra Bose. He took part in many nationalist and freedom fighter movements.
Another name that Subhash Chandra Bose is known for is Neta Ji. We should never forget the contribution of Neta Ji. The freedom fighter was born on 23rd January in the year 1897. His place of birth is Cuttack. Let’s see the three sets of 10 lines on Subhash Chandra Bose for students of different classes.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 lines on Subhash Chandra Bose for kids
The following 10 lines on Subhash Chandra Bose will help children or the students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- The date of birth of Subhash Chandra Bose is 23rd January 1897.
- Subhash Chandra Bose was born in Cuttack.
- He is famously known as Neta Ji.
- Subhash Chandra Bose was a freedom fighter and a nationalist.
- He was one of the nationalists who participated in the Civil Disobedience Movement.
- Subhash Chandra Bose was one of the members of the Indian National Congress.
- In 1939, Neta Ji was the president of the Indian National Congress.
- Subhash Chandra Bose was different from Mahatma Gandhi.
- He was a violent freedom fighter.
- Neta Ji left the country secretly in 1941.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose for School Children
The following 10 lines on Subhas Chandra Bose will help middle school students in classes 6, 7, 8, and 9.
- Subhash Chandra Bose was a great leader of the country, always fighting for its freedom because he was a freedom fighter.
- His father’s name was Janaki Bose, and his mother’s name was Prabha Devi.
- Janaki Bose, his father, was a famous lawyer.
- Subhash Chandra Bose had 14 siblings, and he was the 9th child of his parents.
- Though Subhash Chandra Bose passed the ISC examination, he could not work because of the Britishers.
- In 1942, Subhash Chandra Bose formed the Azad Hind Fauj.
- Swami Vivekanand and Ramkrishna Paramhansa’s teachings were two people who hugely influenced Neta Ji.
- Neta Ji was jailed for his participation in the Civil Disobedience Movement.
- The slogan, “Tum Mujhe Khoon Do, Main Tumhe Azadi Dunga,” means Give me blood, I will give you freedom.
- Subhash Chandra Bose formed the Indian National Army in Japan in 1943.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose for Higher Class Students
The following set of 10 Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose is for senior school will help students in classes 10, 11, and 12.
- As a firm believer of Bhagwat Gita, Subhash Chandra Bose believed that it was a great inspiration for the fight against the British.
- Subhash Chandra Bose is one of the legendary national heroes of India.
- Neta Ji didn’t want to continue working for the British, so he quit his job and started his freedom fighter journey.
- On 20th July 1921 was the first time that Subhash Chandra Bose met Mahatma Gandhi.
- Neta Ji joined the non-cooperation movement against the British with Dasababu in Kolkata.
- Subhash Chandra bose met his wife Emily in Austria during his treatment.
- Subhash Chandra Bose and Emily had a child in 1942, and they named her Anita Bose.
- Subhash Chandra Bose started Azad Hind Radio in Germany to spread the impendence of the movement worldwide.
- “The Great Indian Struggle” is a book written by Neta Ji to explain the Indian Independence Movement’s history.
- It is said that Neta Ji died on 18th August in the year 1945 in a plane crash.
Frequently Asked Questions on Subhash Chandra Bose
When and where was Subhash Chandra Bose born?
- Subhash Chandra Bose was born in Cuttack on 23rd January in the year 1897. His parents were Janaki Bose and Prabha
- Devi. Subhash Chandra Bose’s father was a famous lawyer. Neta Ji was their 9th child out of 14 of his siblings.
What are some of the activities that Subhash Chandra Bose participated in against the British?
Subhash Chandra Bose actively took part in the Civil Disobedience and Non-Cooperative Movement. Neta Ji took part in the Non-Cooperative movement on the behest of Gandhiji. He joined the movement from Kolkata with Dasababu.
What are some of the activities that Subhas Chandra Bose started outside the country?
Subhash Chandra Bose formed the Indian National Army in Japan in 1943. Netaji started the Azad Hind Radio in Germany to spread the independence movement all over the country. Subhash Chandra Bose started founding these organisations after he escaped from India. The British put him under house arrest before 1943, from which he fled the country.
Name the book written by Neta Ji?
The book written by Neta Ji is “The Great Indian Struggle.” Neta Ji wrote this book in 1997. The Great Indian Struggle is about the history of India during India’s fight for freedom. The British colonial rulers banned the book in India. This period of the book is from 1920- 1942.