10 Lines on Politeness: Politeness is defined by the way you behave and the way you talk. It is an essential virtue of life. Being polite is always respected by everyone around. Politeness is regarded as a good manner. When you behave politely, you can do every work in quiet possible ways. The person with politeness gets all the honour. When you are civilised, you behave with your dignity, and that reflects your politeness. You can speak to the opposite person with grace, and they are not going to hurt their feeling, even if they are wrong.
Politeness always demands a superior heart. You can win this world with polite words and behaviour. Being polite costs nothing; it only increases your respect and honour. Politeness always refers to how much disciplined you are with others. Politeness should be incorporated with one when you are young; that is how it will last long. Polite behaviour is very much essential when you work for big companies or organisation. The behaviour of you can decide your work stability. So you must develop all those polite behaviour within yourself.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Politeness for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Politeness is developed from the home.
- Politeness shows how much dignified and useful you are.
- Politeness is the principles that we all need to follow in our life.
- being polite never creates hate redness for us.
- Polite people always stay righteous with their words.
- Polite people are always shown love and respect by society.
- Politeness refers to how civilised as a person you are with others.
- When you behave politely, you maintain good social relationships with others.
- If you find anything wrong, try to behave politely, as being rude can hurt someone’s feelings.
- Politeness earns you so much of your values of yours in others’ life.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Politeness for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Politeness is an essential virtue of our life.
- Being polite will always reflect your inner peace.
- Polite behaviour is needed ever where, like in school, organisation, home, society, in front of younger or elders.
- When you are polite, you will get to know the opposite person feels towards you.
- When you are polite in your behaviour, an angry person cannot show their anger upon you.
- Politeness is another duty when you live in society.
- Polite behaviour makes you calm and relaxes in any problematic situation.
- Polite behaviour also includes the character of being grounded to the earth.
- Politeness character must teach to the student’s right from their childhood.
- Every person should know how to deliver polite behaviour, and that’s how you get respected in society.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Politeness for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- For a civilised person, politeness is the main character.
- Politeness is also known as benevolence.
- Politeness person is needed by everyone and leads a happy life.
- Politeness adds a lot of values to your life, in the form of respect, dignity, and values.
- Polite behaviours people have zero enemies.
- Enemies also fear if you are polite to them
- Polite words can win everyone’s hearts.
- Politeness has the power of influencing others.
- If we are given some offers and do not like them, you should decline them politely, showing how dignified you are.
- Polite behaviour is the key to winning the heart and earning respect.
Frequently Asked Questions on Politeness
how can you show polite behaviour to others?
we can show our politeness to others by listening and understanding their feelings. We should avoid using negative words. Instead of negative words, we should always prefer to show polite talk and positively reply to them. It’s still better to avoid the argument, and apologies in time if you have hurt someone in any way. Use little words and speak less to soften any one’s heart. Never show the finger-pointing things to others, as that counted as a disrespectful to another person. These are some of the polite behaviour that you can follow.
what are different polite words?
there are various polite words that you can use in front of another person. You can ask for sorry; you can tell thank you. If you have some work with others, you must say excuse me. You can request a person by saying, please. And you can appreciate other person work also in a polite manner. All these words can help you in developing the politeness towards others.