10 Lines on International Customs Day: International Customs Day is celebrated on 26th January. The Republic day of India is also celebrated on the same date. The day is celebrated to give respects to our custom officers who continue the flow of goods from one country to another. It was first celebrated in the year 1953 by the members of 17 European countries who attended this event in Brussels. The custom matters are controlled by WCO i.e. World Custom Organization which was first known as CCC i.e. Custom Cooperation Council.
You can read more than 10 lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology, and many more.
Set 1 – 10 lines on International Customs Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- The International Customs Day is celebrated on 26th January.
- It was first celebrated in 1953.
- Respect is given to custom workers and officials.
- Organizations host parties and appreciate the efforts of the workers.
- Events are hosted by the world customs organization.
- It is celebrated in many countries.
- Custom workers and officers enjoy this day.
- Awards are given for the best worker.
- Workers dance and sing to celebrate this day.
- On this day, we thank the workers for their hard work.
Set 2 – 10 lines on International Customs Day for school students
Set 2 will be helpful for students of classes 6, 7, and 8.
- International Customs Day is celebrated on 26th January all over the world.
- On this day, parties and events are hosted by the organization called WCO i.e. world Custom Organization.
- WCO is the organization under which all the customs officers and workers work. It was previously known as CCC (Custom Cooperation Council).
- WCO plays an important role in strengthening the growth of international trade.
- Established in 1952, WCO is a large body with around 177 custom administrations that control the transportation of goods from one country to another.
- At the event, various awards and prizes are given like employee of the year, star performer, and more so.
- The head of the organization gives a speech and motivates the workers to achieve their goals.
- The custom workers enjoy this day by dancing and eating good food to celebrate the day along with other workers.
- The arrangements of the party are done based on the theme and every year, new themes are introduced.
- The international custom day is a good reminder to praise the custom workers and officials who work hard for the benefit of the country.
Set 3 – 10 lines on International Customs Day for Higher class
Set 3 is useful for students of class 9, 10, 11, 12, and Competitive Exams.
International Customs Day was first celebrated on 26th January 1953 for the appreciation of custom workers.
The organization called World Custom organization is the only intergovernmental organization that focuses on the custom matters such as the import and export of materials.
The WCO was first established in the year 1952 and with around 177 custom officers along with workers and supervisors and workers; it is a large body who focuses to make the inflow of custom good effective and efficient.
It can be called the true voice of the custom community
On the occasion of International Customs Day, the officers and workers enjoy with each other and celebrate this occasion with dance and drinks.
The party was organized by WCO and every year, a theme is decided based on which the décor of the party is arranged.
Many awards and cash prizes are given on this day to the custom workers for their hard work and time to increase the revenue of the country and also to maintain the efficient inflow and outflow of goods.
With headquarters in countries like Brussels and Belgium, the organization is responsible for managing around 98% of world trade and even more.
On this occasion, the head of the organization gives a speech and boosts up the morale of the workers so that they can become more capable and work with more dedication and perspective.
This day is a good reminder to remember the work of customs officers and praise their role in the development of the country.
FAQ’s on 10 lines on International Customs Day
Question 1. When is International Customs Day celebrated?
Answer. International Customs Day is celebrated on 26th January, the same day as the republic day of India.
Question 2. Name the organization which controls custom trading?
Answer. The name of the organization is the World Customs Organisation, earlier known as Custom Cooperation Council.
Question 3. How is International Customs Day celebrated?
Answer. It is celebrated by decorating the place for the custom workers and officers so that they can come and enjoy it. Also, prizes are given based on their work throughout the year.
Question 4. What does a customs officer do?
Answer. A customs officer is a person who is responsible to keep an eye on the products which are traded throughout the country illegally.