SBI Call Letter: Candidates who have shortlisted for the main examinations can download their call letters from the official website ie., sbi.co.in after the release date. Moreover, State Bank of India (SBI) officials intimate the elected aspirants for the release of the SBI Hall tickets via the registered Email ID or SMS. Candidates will not receive the Call letter through post or courier everyone has to visit the SBI official site and download their admit cards. Candidates can download the SBI Call letter easily by entering their Roll Number or Registration Number, and Date of Birth, or Password.
Complete information on how to download the call letter and what are the required documents candidates have to carry to the exam are given here. So, aspirants are advised to read the article thoroughly and download the SBI call letter for both the prelims and mains exams. Also, avail Letter Writing Topics for all kinds of categories in one place and be aware of various writing styles.
SBI Call Letter Important Dates for PO Examinations
|SBI PO Admit Card 2021|
|Admit Card for SBI PO Mains Exam||19th January 2021|
|Last Date to Download Admit Card||29th January 2021|
|SBI PO Exam Date – Mains||29th January 2021|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||February/ March 2021|
State Bank of India Clerk Mains Hall Ticket 2021 Important Dates
|SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021|
|Prelims exam||February-March 2021|
|Release of admit card||February 2021|
|Mains exam||To be notified|
|Mains admit card||To be notified|
|Admit card for pre-exam training||To be notified|
Steps To Download SBI Call Letter/Admit Card?
The following steps will aid applicants on how to download SBI Prelims & Mains Call Letter / Admit Card from the official website in a simple manner:
- Go to the official portal of SBI: www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Search for the Admit card and hit on the link to download the Call Letter.
- Provide your Registration Number or Roll Number, Date of Birth or Password, and Security Code in the respective fields.
- After entering the details, tap on the ‘Login’ to view the SBI Call Letter.
- Next, the SBI Admit Card will be displayed on the screen to view & download.
- Check the details stated in the Call Letter before downloading it.
- Then, download and take a printout of the Call Letter.
Details Issued in SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021
State Bank of India Call Letter contains the aspirant’s details along with information related to the exam. Below data tails are printed in the SBI Clerk hall ticket/call letter 2021.
- Roll number/user ID
- Venue of exam
- Date of exam
- Name and address
- Exam time
- Space for affixing photograph
- Registration number
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Space for left thumb impression
- Space for candidate’s signature
- Space for invigilators signature
Do’s and Dont’s while downloading SBI Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2021
The following points aid you in the understanding of what to do and what not to do while downloading the State Bank of India Call Letter:
- Make sure that the details provided on the call letter is accurate or not, check them out while downloading the SBI Admit Card.
- Confirm the SBI PO or Clerk Exams Venue and Time once you download the SBI Hall Ticket.
- Protection of Call Letter is necessary to evade any trouble during the examination.
- Check the photo and signature on the Admit Card. Ensure, it is not spread at any cost before the start of the examination.
- Read all the instructions mentioned on the SBI Call Letter and follow them carefully during the examination to avoid any inconvenience.
Required Documents & ID Proofs Along With SBI Admit Card
Applicants need to carry the following identity proofs to the exam center along with the state bank of India call letter:
- Printout of the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card / Call Letter
- Original Valid Photo ID Proof as given-below:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook
- Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Officer
- A Passport Size Photograph
FAQs on State Bank of India Call Letter
1. How to correct mistakes in SBI Hall Ticket?
Applicants are urged to verify all details printed on the admit card thoroughly. If aspirants notice any error in the details, they should directly contact the examination authority for correction. Once the errored details are corrected by the examination authority, applicants will receive a new admit card for SBI Examination.
2. What is the contact number of the SBI Authority?
SBI Authorities Contact Number are 022-2282 0427, 022-2282 0411.
3. When and how can I download the SBI Call Letter/ Admit card?
Aspirants can download the admit card online from the official website @ www.sbi.co.in a few days before the exam.
4. Can I receive a separate call letter for the SBI mains exam?
Yes, candidates who passed the prelims exam will get separate admit cards for the mains exam by the official authorities.