Para Medical Application Form 2020: Application Form to the Para Medical Courses is available on the Official Site. Aspirants interested to pursue the course are requested to fill the Application Form on or before the deadline and submit it. Refer to the entire article to avail information on Steps to fill the Para Medical Application Form, List of Para Medical Exams, Instructions on how to fill the form, etc.
- Paramedical Diploma Online Application Form
- Para Medical Form 2020
- How to fill Para Medical Online Application Form 2020?
- List of Para Medical Exams
- Paramedical 2020 Courses Offered
- Instructions regarding Para Medical Application Form
- How do I fill out a Para Medical Form?
- Is NEET Required for Para Medical Courses?
- How many courses are in Para Medical?
- What is the Scope of Paramedical?
Keep yourselves updated with the latest release of Application Forms on the Health Education and Research Council of India’s official website. Keep visiting the website on a regular basis so that you will not miss any important events related to the admission procedure. Submit the form before the announced date by the officials.
|Exam Name||Application Form|
|AIIMS Paramedical Exam||12 December 2019 To 16 January 2020|
|UP Paramedical Admissions||30 November 2019 To 6 February 2020|
|Jammu & Kashmir Paramedical||14 March 2020|
|Bihar Paramedical Form (Released)||18 March 2020 To 10 May 2020|
|Odisha Paramedical Application||April 2020|
|Karnataka Paramedical Form||April 2020|
|Jharkhand Paramedical 2020||June 2020|
|Rajasthan Paramedical Application||July 2020|
|CGDME 2020 (Released)||15 Nov. 2019 to 23 Nov. 2019|
|Goa Paramedical Admission 2020||To Be Announced|
|Telangana Paramedical||To Be Announced|
|SMFWB (State Medical Faculty of West Bengal)||Last Week of May 2020|
|Maharashtra Paramedical||To Be Announced|
|Tamil Nadu Paramedical Form 2020||2nd Week of August 2020|
|Kerala Paramedical Registration||To Be Announced|
|Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Board- Online Registration||To Be Announced|
|GCET 2020||26th March 2020|
|Chattisgarh Paramedical Admission 2020||To Be Announced|
For the candidates planning to or applying for the ParaMedical Course Submission of Para Medical Form plays a vital role. Fill up the form with utmost care ad go through the Information Brochure to avoid any errors while submitting the Application Form. Fill up the details like Academic Information, Personal Details, Contact details. Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the sizes specified in the Information Brochure.
Be sure that you enter all the valid details as any mislead in the details entered will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Final Submission of Application will be done only after completing the Payment.
Be aware of the simple and easy steps to fill the Para Medical Application Form by referring further. Refer to the Information Brochure carefully before submitting the Application Form.
- Visit the Official Site of Health Education and Research Council of India and go to Examination Section.
- The Link will be made available in Online Registration under the Admission Section.
- Tap on the Application Form link and the form will be displayed on the screen.
- The first step is Registration. Enter the info such as personal, Academic, and other basic details that are required compulsorily.
- Upload the necessary documents, photographs, and Signatures as per the required sizes prescribed by the Officials.
- The last step is the payment of the fee. Authorities will not accept the Applications of the Candidates who didn’t complete the payment.
- You will get a confirmation page after the final submission of the application form. Do remember to fill the complete application as incomplete applications will not be accepted by the officials.
Also, See: UPMT Application Form
Aspirants willing to apply the Para Medical Exams need to keep them updated themselves. The various States provide the Para Medical Courses for candidates who wish to pursue their career in this field. List of various states that conduct the Para Medical Exam to give admission to the students is as follows.
|S.No.||Paramedical Application Form State wise List|
|1||Karnataka Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|2||UP Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|3||Gujarat Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|4||Maharashtra Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|5||Madhya Pradesh Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|6||Jharkhand Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|7||Orissa Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|8||West Bengal Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|9||Chattisgarh Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|10||Assam Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|11||Himachal Pradesh Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|12||Haryana Paramedical Application 2020|
|13||Bihar Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|14||Rajasthan Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|15||Punjab Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|16||Uttarakhand Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|17||Kerala Paramedical Online Form 2020|
|18||Tamilnadu Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|19||AP (Andhra Pradesh) Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|20||TS Paramedical Online form 2020|
|21||MP Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|22||Delhi Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|23||Jammu and Kashmir Paramedical Application Form 2020|
|24||Goa Paramedical Application Form 2020|
Below is the table that lists the Paramedical courses offered, eligibility criteria, duration, etc.
|S. No||Name of the courses||Duration(Years)||Eligibility(Min)|
|1.||M.PH.W (Male)Multi-Purpose Health Worker||1||10th with science|
|2.||M.PH.W (Female) Vocational Course Multi-Purpose Health Worker||1 1/2||10th with science|
|3.||D.M.L.TDiploma in Medical Lab & Technology||2||10th with Science|
|4.||B.M.R.TBachelor of Medical Radiotherapy Technology||3||10+2 with science|
|5.||B.P.TBachelor of Physiotherapy||4 1/2||10+2 with science|
|6.||B.Sc (M.L.T)Bachelor of Science in medical lab and technology||3||10+2 with science|
|7.||D.P.TDiploma of Physiotherapy||2||10th with science|
|8.||D.D.L.TDiploma in dental lab technology||2||10th with science|
|9.||B.Sc (O.T.T)Bachelor of Science in operation Theatre & Technology||3||10th with science|
|10.||D.M.R.TDiploma in Medical Radiography and Technology||2||10th with science|
|11.||Diploma in X-Ray and E.CG Technology||1||10th with science|
|12.||Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy||2||10th with science|
|13.||Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacy||2||10th with science|
|14.||Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy||2||10th with science|
|15.||Dental Nursing||2||10th with science|
|16.||Dental therapist||2||10th with science|
|17.||D.H.W – Dental Health Worker||1||10th with science|
|18.||Nursing Assistant||2||10th with science|
|19.||Anesthesia Assistant||1||10th with science|
|20.||Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant||2||10th with science|
|21.||Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing & Panchakarma Therapist||1||10th with science|
|22.||Dialysis Technician||2||10th with science|
|23.||Nanny Care||1/2||10th with science|
|24.||T. B health visitor||1||10th with science|
|25.||Health Sanitary Inspector||1||10th with science|
|26.||V.L.D.A Diploma in Livestock & Veterinary science||2||10+2 with science|
|27.||C.M.S & E.D||1 1/2||10th with science|
|28.||C.M.S & E.D (Correspondence)||1 1/2||10th with science|
|29.||B.E.M.S(Bachelor’s of Electropathy Medicine & Surgery)||4||10+2 with science|
|30.||D.O.T.T Diploma in Operation in Theatre and Technology||2||10th with science|
Aspirants willing to appear for the Para Medical Form must be aware of certain points at the time of Form Submission. The Details you enter must be valid and correct. Have a glance at certain points related to the Application Form.
- Application Form is available in online mode only. Thus, the candidates have to visit the official website of Health Education and Research Council of India.
- After getting the Application Form, make sure you fill-up the form on or before the due date as per the Admission Schedule.
- Examination Conducting Body usually releases an Information Brochure along with the Application Form to guide students on how to fill the form.
- Go through the Information Brochure carefully and make sure you satisfy the eligibility criteria. If in case, you don’t meet the eligibility criteria you will not be eligible for the further process.
- Information you enter in the Para Medical Application Form must be valid and genuine. If you are found entering invalid details your candidature will be canceled at any point of time.
- You can submit the Application Form after completing the fee payment. Review all the sections in the form and make sure you enter the details in all the sections of the form. Authorities will not accept Incomplete Application Forms.
Do Check: UP Veterinary Entrance Exam
Frequently Asked Questions
You can check out the link in Online Registration under the Admission Section in the Official website. Fill out the form and apply for Para Medical Courses.
No, NEET isn’t required to get admission for Para Medical Courses.
There are altogether 33 courses in Para Medical that you can apply for after 12th, graduation or post-graduation.
We believe that the knowledge shared above in reference to Para Medical Application has cleared your ambiguities to an extent. If you still have any other concerns so let us know via the comment section so that we will help you at the earliest possible. Bookmark our site for more information on various application forms, Admissions, Books and Study Materials.