Olympiad Books for Exam Preparation: When it comes to Olympiad Preparations, school students must kick start their study plan with the relevant boos and learn the subject from them to avail good marks in the examinations. Make sure that students who are appearing for the exams select and buy the best books for Olympiads from the market or online.
In addition to Olympiad textbooks, you even can practice the selected subject by solving previous questions, taking online tests, and sample papers to ace up their preparation. With the help of these Olympiad best books for classes 1 to 12, students can cover the entire syllabus with a clear understanding of the concepts. So, to help you all, we are providing you with the best Olympiad textbooks, study materials, preparation tips for classes 1 to 12 as suggested by subject experts and top teachers.
Content in this Article
- Best Olympiad Books For Preparation – How to Prepare for Olympiads?
- Olympiad Exams In India – Overview
- Preparation Tips to score well in the Olympiad Exams for Class 1 to 12
- What is an Olympiad exam?
- What is the best Olympiad available for CBSE Class 1-12 students?
- How many types of Olympiad exams are there?
- Who can apply for Olympiad?
- Where can I find the best Olympiad books & study materials for class 1 to 12?
Best Olympiad Books For Preparation – How to Prepare for Olympiads?
These Olympiad exams are mainly based on the syllabus of the particular classes in which you are studying. So, Olympiad books contain the same syllabus of a particular subject. Candidates who are studying for Olympiad exams are advised to refer to the best books, study materials to score a rank in the competitive exam. By referring to the Olympiad textbooks you will get to know the level of questions asked in the actual exam papers.
Also, there are several benefits by using these Olympiad books at the time of preparation. If you wish to get the Olympiad books for class 1 to 12, access the links available below and view the article for Olympiad books of the respective classes:
|Class||Best Olympiads Study Materials Classwise|
|Class 1||Olympiad Books for Class 1|
|Class 2||Olympiad Books for Class 2|
|Class 3||Olympiad Books for Class 3|
|Class 4||Olympiad Books for Class 4|
|Class 5||Olympiad Books for Class 5|
Olympiad Exams In India – Overview
Before going to kick start your Olympiad exam preparation, once have a look at an overview of the National Olympiad Program in India from the below table. Prior knowledge about Olympiad Exams helps you choose the correct path at the educational level and set up your career in a better way. Students from class 1 to 12 can participate in the National Olympiad Program and enhance their critical thinking and analytical skills on the respective subject.
|Name of the Program||Olympiads|
|Nodal Centre in India||Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE)|
|Exams Conducted||Science Olympiad & Mathematics Olympiad|
|Subjects||Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Junior Science, Physics, & Mathematics|
|Participating Students||Students of Class 1 to 12|
|Type of Exam||National Level|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|Number of Stages||Five for Science Olympiads and Six for Maths Olympiad|
Preparation Tips to score well in the Olympiad Exams for Class 1 to 12
Below are some of the important and necessary tips to follow by the students to prepare for Olympiad exams and score better marks:
- First, refer to the Olympiad Syllabus of the respective exam that you are preparing for an upcoming exam.
- Set a proper time for your learning and prepare time slots for each concept of the subject.
- The Olympiad study time must vary from the study time of school
- Try not to skip your Olympiad preparation even one day also. Just be a good student and regularly follow your study plan to get succeed in the examination of Olympiad.
- The best book is very important to clear the Olympiad exams. It helps you have a clear understanding of each and every concept of the subject first.
- After completing the preparation of all concepts do practice the topics as many as you can.
- By solving enough number of Olympiad online test papers and practice questions for each concept.
- Also, remember to practice and solve all-important and repeated questions from Olympiads Previous year question papers.
- Finally, get enrolled for the Olympiad Skill Development Programme and develop your skills like reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills in a fun-filled manner.
FAQs on Best Books for Olympiad Exams
Olympiad exams are a competitive examination conducted by various independent organizations like SOF, etc. at the school level. Olympiads are completely based on the school curriculum. The main objective of conducting these Olympiads is to provide exposure to students and make them ready to face any challenge in the future.
2. What is the best Olympiad available for CBSE Class 1-12 students?
There are top 5 Olympiad exams available for the students of CBSE class I-XII to identify their mental ability, intelligent quotient, and some talents towards the subject. Check out the below provided 5 best Olympiads and participate in it by preparing with our given books for Olympiads:
- Indian National Olympiad (INO)
- Science Olympiad Foundation
- Silverzone Olympiads
- National Interactive Maths Olympiad (NIMO)
- National Biotechnology Olympiad or NBO
3. How many types of Olympiad exams are there?
The following are the Six Olympiads conducted by SOF every year in India for students of class 1 to 12:
- National Cyber Olympiad (NCO)
- International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)
- International English Olympiad (IEO)
- National Science Olympiad (NSO)
- International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO)
- International Company Secretaries Olympiad (ICSO)
4. Who can apply for Olympiad?
School students from class 1 to 12 are open to apply for Olympiads. There are no criteria for minimum marks, so Olympiads are exposed for the school students.
5. Where can I find the best Olympiad books & study materials for class 1 to 12?
Class 1 to 12 students can easily find the best books for Olympiads on our page. Access the links available over here and click on it to view the list of best Olympiad books for the respective classes.
Now, you have enough data about the Olympiad Books, so that you can ace up your preparation effectively. In case we left with some other details which are needed for you to kick start your preparation for Olympiad Examinations, don’t hesitate to ask us we feel glad to share the required information for you at any time. So, do comment in the below comment sections and get full information about the best books for Olympiad Class 3. Visit or bookmark(Ctrl+D) our site NCERTBooks.Guru for more updates on Class 3 Olympiad Syllabus, Previous Papers, Notes & Study Material, etc.