NIMHANS Application Form 2020: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences releases the Application Form for UG and PG Courses. Officials will release the NIMHANS 2020 Application Form on nimhans.ac.in the Official Website of NIMHANS. In order to get Admission into UG, PG Courses Candidates have to fill in the Required Details on the Application Form.
You can apply for Super Speciality, Ph.D., Postgraduate, Postdoctoral, Diploma, B.Sc., and Certificate Courses. This article gives you an insight into details like Application Fee, Steps to fill Application Form, Test Center related data.
Also, Check: AIPGMEE Application Form
NIMHANS Application Form
Aspirants can have an overview of the NIMHANS Application Form by referring below to know the important dates.
|National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Application Form||Session 1||Session 2|
|Releasing date for NIMHANS 2020 Application Form||07 Jan 2020||01 Aug 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||06 Feb 2020||31 Aug 2020|
|Last date for editing details in NIMHANS application form||06 Feb 2020||31 Aug 2020|
|NIMHANS 2020 Online Exam Date for Ph.D., Super Speciality,
Postdoctoral and PG courses
|To be notified soon||18 Oct 2020|
|NIMHANS 2020 Exam date for B.Sc Courses||To be notified soon||—|
NIMHANS 2020 Application Fee
After submitting the Application Form, Aspirants need to pay a minimum fee required. Application Fee should be paid online either through Debit, Credit or Net Banking.
For Indian Candidates:
- Ph.D., Super specialty, Postdoctoral and Postgraduate Courses – Rs. 1000/- per course
- B.Sc and Certificate courses – Rs. 1000/- per course
For Foreign Nationals Except from SAARC Countries
|Name of the Course||Registration fee
(All figures are in USD)
|For Ph.D. Programs, M.Phil. Courses, M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing Course||500|
|For super specialty courses [DM/M.Ch. (6 & 3-year duration)], Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neuropathology Or Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neuroanaesthesia Courses||1000|
|DPN OR DNN Courses||100|
Documents needed for NIMHANS 2020 Application Form Submission
Candidates need to keep the following documents in order to fill the NIMHANS 2020 online application form. Keep them handy as they might be useful. They are in the following fashion
- 10th /SSLC/Matriculation Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Marks Card of all years/semesters for degree examination
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from Institution/College, from where the last qualification degree was pursued
- Internship Completion Certificate, if applicable
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Disability Certificate, if applicable
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Work Experience Certificate, if applicable
How to fill the NIMHANS 2020 Application Form?
Aspirants have to go through the instructions to fill the Application Form for NIMHANS Entrance Exam. Refer to these simple steps to fill the Application Form and only after successful completion you will get the Admit Card.
- Visit the Official Website of NIMHANS i.e. nimhans.ac.in
- Check for the relevant link on the Home Page and Register Online.
- Fill up the basic details like name, mobile number, email id. Tap on Save & Next Button to Submit the Registration Details.
- After submitting these details, you will get the Login ID and Password. The Same will be sent to your Registered Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Login by entering the Registration ID and Password that you get after the Registration Process.
- Aspirants have to fill up the basic details, qualification, and experience details.
- Upload the necessary documents and signature as per the requirements specified.
- Proceed to Pay the Application Fee and check for whether the details printed are correct or not.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form and keep it for future reference.
There is no offline provision to send the Application Form for the Entrance Test. You have to fill the application form online only.
Do refer: UPCPMT Entrance Exam Application Form
Details Printed on 2020 NIMHANS Application Form
Below is the list of details or information printed on the NIMHANS Entrance Exam Application Form. You can check them after downloading it like Education Details, Basic Info, etc. They are as under
- Are you a person with disability?
- List of courses
- Candidate’s name
- Are you sponsored or deputed?
- Relationship with the guardian
- Candidate’s complete address
- Domicile State.
- Do you have an external fellowship?
- Are you applying fo the course(s) with qualification?
- Are you serving under Govts services?
- Date of birth
- Test center preference – minimum 03
- Whether you belong to the EWS category?
Education Qualification Details
- Select the qualification
- Name of the Institute
- Duration of the course
- Have you passed /appeared for the final exam?
- Date of completion of the course
- Semester /year
- Attempts made to clear each semester /year
- MCI registration number /state medical council number
- Date of registration
- Internship start and end date
- Name of the employer
- Toal period of service (from-to)
- Nature of the duty
- Years of service
NIMHANS Test Center 2020
While filling the details of the Application Form aspirants have to keep 03 preferences for the test center. Some of the test cities for the entrance exam NIMHANS are listed below.
FAQs on NIMHANS Application Form
1. How do I Apply for NIMHANS Entrance Exam?
You can fill the Application Form on the official website of NIMHANS for the concerned courses. You can even go through the step by step procedure listed above.
2. What is the Full Form of NIMHANS OET?
NIMHANS OET stands for the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Online Entrance Test.
3. How many sessions are there for NIMHANS OET?
There are two sessions in the NIMHANS OET, i.e., Session 1 and Session 2.
We wish the data shed above regarding the NIMHANS Application Form clarified your queries to an extent. If you have any other doubts feel free to ask us via comment box and we will help you at the soonest. Bookmark our site for more information on Books, Study Materials, Application Forms, and other info.