AIPGMEE 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Merit List, Result & Counselling details are available here for the candidates who are interested to seek admissions in Post Graduation in the field of Medicine. AIPGMEE is the national level entrance test which is replaced by NEET PG.
Candidates who are willing to study the Post Graduate courses of medicine should check the eligibility conditions before going to apply for the AIPGMEE 2020 Exam. Applicants have to submit the AIPGMEE 2020 Application Form via online mode before the last date. Check out this article until an end and get the whole details about the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2020.
Also Check Related Articles:
About AIPGMEE 2020 Test @ mcc.nic.in
The Full Form of AIPGMEE is the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination. Aspirants who are trying for admission in 50% All India quota seats of MD/MS or Diploma Programmes can apply for this replaced NEET PG entrance exam i.e., AIPGMEE.
With the help of AIPGMEE 2020 merit marks, candidates can obtain admission in different private/government-aided medical institutions or universities. The entire required process about All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2020 is given in the below links, click on them and get full knowledge about the NEET PG medical entrance test.
- Important Dates of AIPGMEE 2020
- Previous Year AIPGMEE 2019 Exam Dates
- AIPGMEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- How to fill the AIPGMEE Application Form 200
- AIPGMEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2020 Syllabus
- AIPGMEE Admit Card 2020
- Cut Off Marks & Merit List
- Results of AIPGMEE 2020
- AIPGMEE 2020 Counselling
|Registration Starts on
|Registration Ends on
|Admit Card Date
|Exam Starts on
|Application Form Starting Date
|3rd week of September 2018
|Last Date for Basic Registration
|3rd week of October 2018
|Admit Card Release Date
|Last week of November 2018
|January 6, 2019
|Declaration of Result
|3rd week of January 2019
Willing candidates must verify the AIPGMEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the test. Invalid applications will not be entrained for further process of AIPGMEE. So, check out the exam officials designed eligibility conditions for AIPGMEE 2020 test from the below points and start filling your application form properly.
- Age Limit: Registrants must have attained the age of 25 years as on December 31, 2019, for the admission.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have finished their MBBS degree, Provisional MBBS via a reputed institute that comes under the Indian Medical Council Act.
- The enthusiastic aspirants must have done one year of the internship on or before March 2020.
- Students those who appeared/passed MBBS from Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh states are not eligible to apply under 50% All India quota.
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
AIPGMEE 2020 (NEET PG) Application Forms will be available only through online mode. So, candidates who are planning to apply for the medical entrance exam should fill up their details in the AIPGMEE Online Application Form via the official website. For more info on How to fill the application form of APIGMEE, Check out the below steps:
- First of all, go to the official portal of examination board @ mcc.nic.in.
- On the home page, you will find out the AIPGMEE or NEET PG Application Form link, click on it.
- But, before that candidates have to register themselves on the portal and then tap on the application form and start filling it.
- Once you fill the Online Form of AIPGMEE, upload your photograph along with a signature.
- After completing all these things, candidates are advised to check all entered details in the online application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking). View the below module for more about the application fee details.
AIPGMEE 2020 Application Fee
Applicants need to send the application fee once you finish filling the application form of All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2020. For the sake of both General and Reserved Candidates, we have given the details about AIPGMEE Application Fee 2020 in the following table:
|General Category (Unreserved) & OBC
|Reserved Category (SC/ST/PWD/PH)
Note: No counseling fee for participation in the counseling for All India 50% Quota MD/MS/Diploma seats.
Candidates have to know the test pattern before going to prepare for the AIPGMEE 2020 Exam. With the help of the AIPGMEE 2020 Exam Pattern, aspirants can get a clear cut idea about the exam paper and its weightage. So, check the below points and attain knowledge about AIPGMEE Test Pattern 2020:
- The Question Paper is for 300 Marks.
- The Questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
- The Exam Duration is 3 hours.
- The Exam will be in Online Mode.
The Syllabus for AIPGMEE 2020 Exam is provided here. Applicants must go with the latest medical entrance exam syllabus after submitting the AIPGMEE Application Form 2020. Based on the following topics only candidates will see the questions in the examination:
- Medicine Dermatology and Venereology
- Forensic Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Social and Preventive medicine
- Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics, and Anesthesia
- Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy
AIPGMEE 2020 Admit cards will be made available to candidates from 22nd December 2019 onwards through online mode. Applicants have to take the printout of their hall ticket from the official site by clicking on the download icon or print icon and at last paste a photograph on it. Also, the candidate may need to carry any valid photo ID proof while appearing for the exam. Without bringing AIPGMEE Hall Ticket 2020, candidates will not be entertained to enter the examination hall.
Verify the below table and know about the minimum qualifying marks in the All India Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination 2020:
|Minimum Qualifying Marks
|General Category (UR)
|Persons with Disability
Results will be declared within 2 to 3 months after the completion of the exam. Based on the merit list only the result will be announced. Aspirants can view their AIPGMEE Results 2020 on the official website through online mode. Applicants who ranked in the merit list will make a move for the Counselling Process.
Well, the applicants who qualified in the exam and join the merit list will be eligible for the AIPGMEE Counselling Process as per their scheduled time. Once candidates get any intimation from the examination board, then they should fill the preferred courses and college’s names and submit them at the time of seat allotment process.
Seats will be allotted as per the rank, choice filled by candidates, and seat availability. Also, aspirants need to submit the required documents at the time of AIPGMEE 2020 Counselling. So check the Documents to be brought at the time of All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination Counselling 2020 from below:
- 10th mark sheet and its certificate
- 12th mark sheet and its certificate
- Graduation mark sheet and its certificate
- Category certificates (if needed)
- Transfer certificates
- Admit Card and Rank Card
- Latest passport size photographs
- Counseling call letter
FAQs on AIPGMEE Test 2020
1. How will the AIPGMEE Application Form be submitted—offline mode or online mode?
Applications are only accepted through Online mode.
2. How many Multiple Choice Questions will be there in the AIPGMEE 2020 Test?
There will be 300 questions and the duration of the exam is 3 hours.
3. Is there negative marking in this exam?
No, there is no negative marking. 1 mark will be given for the correct answer.
4. How to check the AIPGMEE Results 2020?
Follow the below-given process of checking All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination Results 2020:
- Aspirants must have to visit the official website of AIPGMEE @ mcc.nic.in.
- Candidates need to log in with their registered ID and password.
- After entering the login details, the required result page will be displayed on the screen along with your AIPGMEE Results 2020.
- Take a printout of the results page for any forthcoming reference.
5. What are the Documents needed at the time of Admission?
While joining the allotted institute, aspirants are required to carry out the following documents in original:
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- Rank letter
- Permanent/provisional certificate issued by MCI
- 10th and 12th passing certificate
- One ID proof
- Internship completion certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or college from where the candidate completes the internship by 31st March of the year of admission.
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate (if applicable)
- Orthopedic Physical Disability certificate (if applicable)
We believe the information shared above has been helpful to you in clarifying your concerns related to AIPGMEE 2020. For more details like online form, dates, eligibility, application fees, and many more, drop a comment to us via the below comment section so that we can revert back to you at the earliest possible.
Also, Bookmark our site Ncertbooks.guru and get related info about all Medical Exams, Admissions, Books, Reference Notes, Courses, and Syllabus, etc.