NEET Biology is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Biology MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Biology objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Biology Symptoms Of Hyperthyroidism In Females Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Symptoms Of Hyperthyroidism In Females
1. Rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath, high body temperature are the symptoms of ___________.
(a) Thyroid crisis
(b) Thyroid storm
(c) Thyroid failure
(d) Thyroid death
2. Thyroid disorders are often mistaken for this condition.
(c) Crohn’s disease
(d) Posttraumatic stress disease
3. A 35-years-old female present to the hospital with symptoms of sudden onset of pain in the anterior neck spreading to the jaw from the past 2 days. Other than these symptoms, she also reported a full recovery from ‘a cold a week ago’. Which of the following findings are not consistent with her diagnosis.
(a) Formation of microabscesses
(b) Dense fibrosis of the thyroid gland
(c) Neutrophilic filtration of thyroid
(d) Plasma cells aggregating around damaged thyroid follicles
4. A condition marked by low TSH levels is called ___________.
(d) Thyroid cancer
5. A 30-year old female presents with fatigue, fever, swelling in the neck area along with pain and difficulty in swallowing. Upon diagnosing, tenderness on palpation of thyroid in elicited. The lab reports showed elevated ESR, elevated T4, T3, and thyroglobulin levels. The 24hrs RAIU report is lesser than 5 per cent. What is diagnosed according to the patient’s lab reports?
(a) Grave’s disease
(b) Subacute thyroiditis
(c) Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
(d) Acute infectious thyroiditis
6. Which of the following body function is regulated by the thyroid producing hormones?
(d) Blood pressure
7. Rapid heart rate, weight loss, heat sensitivity are most likely the symptoms of _________
(a) Thyroid cancer
(b) Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
(c) Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
(d) All of the above
8. Exophthalmic goitre is due to ________.
(a) Hyposecretion of thyrocalcitonin
(b) Hyposecretion of thyroxine
(c) Hypersecretion of thyroxine
(d) Hypersecretion of thyrocalcitonin
9. Which type of epithelium is found in thyroid follicles?
10. Which of the following is the major causative for Grave’s disease?
(a) Hyperactivity of thyroid gland
(b) Hyperactivity of adrenal cortex
(c) Hyperactivity of adrenal medulla
(d) Hyperactivity of the islets of Langerhans