NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry s-Block Elements Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on s-Block Elements
1. Which of the compounds is known as Slaked lime?
2. Which of the ions have maximum hydration energy?
3. As compared to K, Na has
(a) higher ionization potential
(b) lower melting point
(c) lower electronegativity
(d) larger atomic radius
4. Which one is the most stable carbonate?
5. Plaster of Paris (POP) is
(a) CaSO4 H2O
(b) CaSO4 2H2O
(d) CaSO4 1/2H2O
6. Which oxide is amphoteric?
7. Be shows the diagonal relationship with
8. The tendency to lose their valance electron easily by alkali metals makes them
(a) strong reducing agent
(b) weak reducing agent
(c) strong oxidising agent
(d) weak oxidising agent
9. Which one is known as a fusion mixture?
(a) Na2CO3 + NaHCO3
(b) Na2CO3 + NaOH
(c) Na2CO3 + K2SO4
(d) Na2CO3 + K2CO3
10. Find the incorrect trend for alkaline earth metals
(a) atomic size Be < Mg < Ca < Sr
(b) second ionization energy Be < Mg < Ca < Sr
(c) Hydration enthalpy Sr < Ca < Mg < Be
(d) Density Ca < Mg < Be < Sr