NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry Redox Reaction Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Redox Reaction
1. Which of the compounds can exist together?
(a) HgCl2, SnCl2
(b) FeCl3, KI
(c) FeCl3, SnCl2
(d) FeCl2, SnCl2
2. One mole of ferrous oxalate requires____ moles of MnO4– to get oxidised completely in an acidic medium
(a) 0.6 moles
(b) 0.4 moles
(c) 0.2 moles
(d) 7.5 moles
3. H2O2 changes Cr2O72- ion to CrO5 in an acidic medium, the oxidation state of Cr in CrO5 is
4. H2SO4 acts as a strong oxidising agent. In which of the reaction, is it not acting as an oxidising agent?
(a) C + 2H2SO4 → CO2 + 2SO2 + 2H2O
(b) CaF2 + 2H2SO4 → CaSO4 + 2HF
(c) S + 2H2SO4 → 3SO2 + H2O
(d) Cu + 2H2SO4 → CuSO4 + SO2 + 2H2O
5. During a reaction of oxalic acid, potassium chlorate and sulphuric acid, the oxidation number of which of the element undergoes a maximum change
6. Find the redox reaction
(a) In the atmosphere, O3 from O2 by lighting
(b) The reaction of H2SO4 with NaOH
(c) Both oxidation and reduction reaction
(d) Evaporation of water
7. Find the oxidation state of I in H4IO6–
8. In which of the following complex, the oxidation number of Fe is +1?
9. Which among the following compounds is the most reducing compound?
10. Which among the following is the strongest oxidising agent?