NEET Biology is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Biology MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Biology objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Biology Protozoa Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Protozoa
1. Unicellular eukaryotes are grouped in
2. Which of the following organisms will vanish if all the ponds and puddles are destroyed?
3. In Amoeba and Paramecium, the cell organelle for osmoregulation is
(b) body surface
(c) contractile vacuole
4. Which class does the malarial parasite belong to?
5. Protozoa are classified on the basis of
(a) locomotory organelle
(c) number of nuclei
6. Organ of defense in protozoans is
7. Which of the following is not a characteristic feature of prtozoans
(a) binary fission
(b) contractile vacuole
(c) cell membrane as an outer body covering
8. Which of the following class of protozoa does not generally contain contractile vacuole?
9. Trypanosoma belongs to which of the following group?
10. Which of the following protozoan causes African sleeping sickness
(a) Plasmodium vivax
(b) Entamoeba gingivalis
(c) Trypanosoma lewsii
(d) Trypanosoma gambiense