NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry Organic compounds containing Nitrogen Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
1. Acetamide can be converted to methenamine by which of the following reactions?
(a) Stephen’s reaction
(b) Hoffmann bromamide reaction
(c) Carbylamine reaction
(d) Gabriel phthalimide synthesis
2. An aldehyde on reaction with primary amine forms
(b) Schiff’s base
(c) aromatic acid
(d) carboxylic acid
3. Benzene-diazonium chloride on reaction with phenol in weakly basic medium gives
(a) Diphenyl ether
4. Which one of the following does not contain the -COOH group?
(a) Picric acid
(c) Benzoic acid
(d) Ethanoic acid
5. C3H9N can have how many structural isomers?
6. Products formed when Nitrobenzene reacts with HNO3/H2SO4 at 80-100°C
(a) 1, 4-Dinitrobenzene
(b) 1, 2, 4-Trinitrobenzene
(c) 1, 2-Dinitrobenzene
(d) 1, 3-Dinitrobenzene
7. Benzene forms Nitrobenzene on reaction with conc. HNO3/H2SO4, in the reaction HNO3 acts as a
(b) reducing agent
8. The bad-smelling substance formed by the action of alcoholic caustic potash on chloroform and aniline is
(a) Phenyl Isocyanide
9. Which of the following compound will form secondary amine on reaction with LiAlH4?
(a) Methyl cyanide
(b) Methyl isocyanide
10. Find the compound which is more basic than aniline