NEET Biology is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Biology MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Biology objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Biology Nucleolus Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Nucleolus
1. Ribosomes are produced and assembled in
(d) Golgi apparatus
2. An outer membrane is not present in
3. Nucleoproteíns are synthesised in
(c) nuclear envelope
4. Which of the components of nucleolus disappears during late prophase and reappears during telophase?
(d) Nuclear pore
5. The main function of nucleolus is
(a) Protein synthesis
(b) ATP production
(c) DNA synthesis
(d) rRNA synthesis
6. Which of the following can pass through a nuclear pore?
(a) Ribosomal subunits
(d) both (a) and (c)
7. Which of the following are synthesised in the nucleolus?
(d) all of the above
8. Nucleoli were discovered by
(a) Felice Fontana
(b) Robert Hook
(c) Robert Brown
9. Synthesis of ribosomes in prokaryotes occurs in
10. Find the incorrect statement
(a) nucleoli are synthesised around nucleolar organizing regions
(b) only one nucleolus is found in the nucleus
(c) transcription of rDNA occurs in the fibrillar centre
(d) nucleolus contains a high concentration of iron in various plant species