NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry Law Of Equilibrium And Equilibrium Constant Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Law Of Equilibrium And Equilibrium Constant
1. Could BF3 acidity be clarified using one of the following concepts?
(a) Arrhenius concept
(b) Bronsted Lowry concept
(c) Lewis concept
(d) Bronsted Lowry as well as Lewis concept
2. What will be the value of pH of 0.01 mol dm-3 CH3COOH (Ka = 1.74 x 10-5)?
3. Which of the following options will be correct for the stage of half completion of the reaction A ⇌ B?
(a) Go = 0
(b) Go > 0
(c) Go < 0
(d) Go = – RT ln 2
4. What should be the correct order of the gas, acetone and ether vapour concentration at 30℃. Considering that water has a maximum boiling point among these compounds, and that ether has a minimum boiling point?
(a) water > ether > acetone
(b) water < acetone < ether
(c) ether < acetone < water
(d) acetone < ether < water
5. What is the pH of the resulting solution when equal volumes of 0.1M NaOH and 0.01M HCl are mixed?
6. Which one of the following species cannot act as both Bronsted acid and base?
7. Which of the following salts will give the highest pH in the water?
8. The aqueous solution of NH4Cl is
(d) none of these
9. For acidic solution
(a) pH = 7
(b) pH < 7
(c) pH > 7
(d) None of these
10. The oxidation number of Cr in K2CrO4 is