NEET Biology is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Biology MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Biology objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Biology Krebs Cycle Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Krebs Cycle
1. Product of Krebs cycle essential for oxidative phosphorylation is _______
(a) NADPH and ATP
(b) Acetyl CoA
(c) CO2 and oxaloacetate
(d) NADH and FADH2
2. A single molecule of glucose generates _________ molecules of acetyl CoA, which enters the Krebs cycle.
3. ___________ accepts hydrogen from malate
4. Which of the intermediate of the Kreb’s cycle is utilised in the formation of amino acids?
(a) Citric acid
(b) Malic acid
(c) Isocitric acid
(d) 𝛼-ketoglutaric acid
5. Krebs cycle occurs in aerobic respiration due to
(a) Electron transport chain requires aerobic conditions to operate
(b) Oxygen is a reactant
(c) Oxygen has a catalytic function
(d) All of the above
6. Acetyl CoA is formed from pyruvate by__________ reaction
(c) Oxidative decarboxylation
7. Which of the following is not formed during the Krebs cycle?
(d) Both (a) and (b)
8. The entry of pyruvate into the TCA cycle is inhibited by the presence of a high cellular concentration of
(c) Coenzyme A
9. ATP synthesis is powered by
(a) Coenzyme motive force
(c) proton gradient
(d) GTP hydrolysis
10. FAD is reduced in which of the reaction of the Kreb’s cycle?
(a) Isocitrate to oxaloacetate
(b) Succinyl CoA to Succinate
(c) Fumarate to malate
(d) Succinate to fumarate