NEET Biology is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Biology MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Biology objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Biology Kranz Anatomy Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Kranz Anatomy
1. Who discovered the C4 pathway?
(a) Melvin Kelvin
(b) Hatch and Slack
(c) Rudolph Markus
(d) Robert Brown
2. Which of the following is a C4 plant?
3. C4 pathway takes place in
(b) Bundle sheath cells
(d) Mesophyll cells
4. Which of the following pathways of carbon fixation has phosphoenol pyruvate as a primary CO2 acceptor?
(a) C3 plant
(b) C4 plants
(c) both (a) and (b)
(d) C2 plants
5. Which of the following is true about bundle sheath cells present in the leaves having Kranz anatomy?
(a) they have thin walls with many intercellular spaces and chloroplasts are absent
(b) they have thin walls with no intercellular spaces and many chloroplasts
(c) they have thick walls with many intercellular spaces and few chloroplasts
(d) they have thick walls with no intercellular spaces and many chloroplasts
6. C4 pathway is a more efficient photosynthetic pathway than C3, because of
(a) lower photorespiration rate
(b) cells contain more chloroplasts in leaves
(c) larger leaf area
(d) spore formation
7. In leaves with Kranz anatomy, formation of malic acid during CO2 fixation occurs in
(d) bundle sheath
8. In C4 plants, Calvin cycle occurs in
(a) chloroplasts present in the grana of bundle sheath
(b) chloroplasts present in the grana of mesophyll
(c) chloroplasts present in the stroma of mesophyll
(d) chloroplasts present in the stroma of bundle sheath
9. The difference between C3 and C4 pathway is
(b) Calvin cycle
10. The final product of C4 pathway is