NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry Hydrocarbons Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Hydrocarbons
1. Find the correct order of increasing acidity
2. Identify Z in the given reaction:
3. The product obtained on heating 2-Bromopentane with potassium ethoxide in ethanol is
(d) 2-ethoxy pentane
4. Choose the process by which liquid hydrocarbons can be converted to gaseous hydrocarbons
(d) distillation under reduced pressure
5. Which one of the following halide can be used in the Friedel-Crafts reaction?
(a) Isopropyl chloride
6. Which one of the following compound forms salt on reaction with NaNH2?
7. Which among the following reagent can be used to distinguish between CH2BrCH=CH2 from CH3CH=CHBr?
(b) cold KMnO4
8. Isopropyl iodide is formed after reaction of propene with HI, this is due to
(a) more stable free radical
(c) more stable carbanion
(d) more stable carbocation
9. C6H5CHO is formed when C6H6 is treated with CO and HCl in the presence of anhydrous AlCl3. Name of the reaction is:
(a) Friedel crafts reaction
(b) Gattermann Koch reaction
(c) Rosenmund reaction
(d) Stephen reaction
10. A compound having a bond angle 180° is