NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry Freezing Point of the Solvent Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Freezing Point of the Solvent
1. Which one of the following gases has the lowest value of Henry’s law constant?
2. If 10ml of 0.1M aqueous solution of NaCl is divided into 1000 drops of equal volume. What will be the concentration of one drop?
3. A 0.5 molal solution of ethylene glycol in water is used as a coolant in a car. If the freezing point constant of water be 1.86oC per mole, the mixture shall freeze at
4. Which statement is true for a solution of 0.020M H2SO3?
(a) 2 litre of the solution contains 0.020 mole of SO42-
(b) 2 litre of the solution contains 0.080 mole of H3O+
(c) 1 litre of the solution contains 0.020 mole of H3O+
(d) None of these
5. A 500g toothpaste sample has 0.2g fluoride concentration. What is the concentration of F in terms of ppm level?
6. If at a certain temperature the vapour pressure of pure water is 25 mm Hg and that of a very dilute aqueous urea solution is 24.5mm Hg, the molality of the solution is
7. Which of the following 0.10m aqueous solutions will have the lowest freezing point?
8. The amount of urea to be dissolved in 500 cc of water (K = 1.86oC mol-1) to produce a depression of 0.186oC in the freezing point is
9. The empirical formula of a nonelectrolyte is CH2O. A solution containing 6g of the compound exerts the same osmotic pressure as that of 0.05M glucose solution at the same temperature, The molecular formula of the compound is
10. The molar mass of the solute sodium hydroxide obtained from the measurement of the osmotic pressure of its aqueous solution at 27oC is 25gmol-1. Therefore its ionization solution at 27oC is 25 g mol-1. Therefore its ionization percentage in this solution is