NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry Free Energy and Work Function Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Free Energy and Work Function
1. If the standard free energy change for a reaction is 1.546 kJ/mol at 500oC then the value of the standard equilibrium constant for the reaction is
(a) antilog (0.105)
(b) antilog (-0.105)
(c) antilog (0.241)
(d) antilog (-0.241)
2. The standard free energy of formation of NO(g) is
(a) 84.8 kJ/mol
(b) 86.8 kJ/mol
(c) 88.8 kJ/mol
(d) 90.8 kJ/mol
3. The term R ln KPo is equal to
(a) – ∆G
(b) – ∆Go
(c) – ∆G/T
(d) – ∆Go/T
4. If one gram of kerosene liberates 46.0 kJ of heat when it is burned, to what temperature can 0.25g of kerosene raise the temperature of 75 cm3 of water at 25oC?
5. Which of the following statements regarding entropy is not true?
(a) S (monoclinic) > S (rhombic)
(b) C (diamond) > C (graphite)
(c) H2O(g) > H2O(l)
(d) O3(g) > O2(g)
6. Which of the following is expressed to have the largest bond dissociation enthalpy?
7. During an isothermal expansion of an ideal gas which of the following is true for the gas?
(a) enthalpy decreases
(b) entropy decreases
(c) enthalpy remains constant
(d) entropy remains constant
8. For a spontaneous process, the change in Gibbs function is equal to the
(a) the heat content of the system
(b) entropy change of the system
(c) work of expansion
(d) useful work
9. Which of the following is an extensive property?
(a) surface area
(c) molar volume
10. Which of the following is a state function?