NEET Biology is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Biology MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Biology objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Biology Floral Formula Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Floral Formula
1. Tricarpellary, syncarpous gynoecium is found in these flowers
2. Perigynous flowers are found in
(b) China rose
3. Tulip, onion, cucumber, guava, potato, brinjal, mustard, china rose – amongst these, how many have superior ovary?
4. Standard petal of a papilionaceous corolla is known as
5. Free-central placentation is found in
6. _________ is the large shield-shaped cotyledon, the wheat grain possesses in its embryo
7. These flowers show radial symmetry
8. Keel is the characteristics feature of flower of
9. These many plants among Salvia, Sesbania, Mustard, Indigofera, Aloe, Allium, groundnut, turnip, and radish gram possess stamens with diverse lengths in their flowers
10. is the floral formula of: