NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry Equilibrium State Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Equilibrium State
1. Equimolar solutions of the following compounds are prepared separately in water. Which will have the lowest pH value?
2. Addition of which chemical will decrease the hydrogen ion concentration of an acetic acid solution?
3. In some solutions, the concentration of H3O+ remains constant even when small amounts of strong acid or strong base are added to them. These solutions are known as
(a) ideal solution
(b) colloidal solution
(c) true solution
(d) buffer solution
4. All compounds are in equilibrium in a reversible reaction. If reactants are doubled in concentration the equilibrium constant would be
(a) reduced to half its original value
(b) reduced to one-fourth of its original value
5. The solubility of Fe(OH)3 would be maximum in
(a) 0.1M NaOH
(b) 0.1M HCl
(c) 0.01M KOH
(d) 0.1M H2SO4
6. Which of the following sulphides has the largest value of Ksp?
7. According to Le Chatelier’s principle adding heat to a solid and liquid in equilibrium will cause the
(a) amount of solid to decrease
(b) amount of liquid to decrease
(c) temperature to rise
(d) temperature to fall
8. 0.1M solution of which of the substances will be basic?
(a) sodium borate
(b) ammonium chloride
(c) calcium nitrate
(d) sodium sulphate
9. At a certain temperature 2HI ⥨ H2 + I2 only 50% HI is dissociated at equilibrium. The equilibrium constant is
10. Which has the highest degree of ionization?
(a) 0.1M NH3
(b) 0.001M NH3
(c) 0.1M NH3
(d) 0.0001M NH3