NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry Electrochemistry Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Electrochemistry
1. The aqueous solution of which of the following compounds is the best conductor of electric current?
(a) Acetic acid,
(b) Hydrochloric acid
2. An increase in the conductivity equivalent of a solid electrolyte with dilution is primarily due to
(a) increased ionic mobility of ions
(b) 100 percent electrolyte ionisation with natural dilution
(c) increase in both ion numbers and ionic mobility
(d) A rise in ion counts
3. The ionic conductance of Ba2+ and Cl– are respectively 127 and 76 ohm-1 at infinite dilution. The equivalent conductance of BaCl2 at infinite dilution will be
4. When heating one end of a metal plate, the other end gets hot because of
(a) the resistance of the metal
(b) mobility of atoms in the metal
(c) energised electrons moving to the other end
(d) minor perturbation in the energy of atoms.
5. The weight of silver displaced by a quantity of electricity which displaces 5600ml of O2 at STP will be
6. Once a current of 1.0 ampere was passed through one litre of CuCl2 solution for 16 min and 5 sec, all of the solution’s copper was deposited at the cathode. The power of solution CuCl2 was (Molar mass of Cu = 63.5; Faraday constant = 96,500 C/mol)
7. On electrolysis of dilute sulphuric acid using platinum electrodes, the product obtained at the anode will be
(c) hydrogen sulphide
(d) sulphur dioxide
8. A device that converts the energy of combustion of fields like hydrogen and methane directly into electrical energy is known as
(a) Electrolytic cell
(c) Ni-Cd cell
(d) Fuel cell
9. Which reaction is not feasible?
(a) 2KO + Br2 → 2KBr + I2
(b) 2KBr + I2 → 2KI + Br2
(c) 2KBr + Cl2 → 2KCl + Br2
(d) 2H2O + 2F2 → 4HF + O2
10. Without losing its concentration ZnCl2 solution cannot be kept in contact with